Leaked emails reveals Clintons true gun control intentions

She's made too many statements to indicate her opposition to the second amendment, and with 3 or 4 more SC justices, the second amendment would be all but gone.
this show us how stupid you are...
1) to repeal the second amendment you have to have 2/3 of the senate to vote for the amendment to be repealed
2) you have to have 3/4 of the people in our country to vote for it to be repealed ....
3) the president of any party has no say in this matter ... the supreme court has no say in this matter .... the only thing any president can do and I agree 100% with... is to stop crazies from getting guns gun show loop holes no fly list from getting guns ... stop criminals from getting guns and stop people getting simi automatic guns which I totally agree with and to stop large amoe clips
Supreme Court can merely rule there is no individual right to gun ownership. I already tell the SC to fuck off and break laws everyday so....won't be any different. I know how to get an upper and lower and have a completely off the radar gun.
nobody will come get your guns ... won't happen.

more RW knee jerk bullshit

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn
They won't get them. They will try. Your candidate clearly states she will.
some people do say the most moronic things and you just did

A purposefully deceitful misnomer. Firearms dealers are subject to the same laws whether they sell at a retail strip mall, a gunshow, or out of their personal garage. What you're proposing is that we outlaw a father giving his son grandpa's rifle.

That you have zero evidence such a new law would prevent a single crime is telling.

I think you should need a background check to give your family a book. Deal?
Then why would you oppose closing a gun show loophole?

Why do you want to sell to criminals?

If a father gives his son grandpas car, he must report it
What is the gun show loophole?
as Ive said and said many time how stupid you are ??? really !!! whats the gun show loop- hole really
i don't know, can you tell us?
go educate yourself ... i not your teacher and I'm not going to play your silly game here ...
So, you have no fucking clue what a gun show loophole is other than a mindless democrat talking point....got it....thanks...

specific proposals she would support as President - universal background checks of course, but also closing the gun show loophole by executive orderand imposing manufacturer liability.

W
orks for me

A purposefully deceitful misnomer. Firearms dealers are subject to the same laws whether they sell at a retail strip mall, a gunshow, or out of their personal garage. What you're proposing is that we outlaw a father giving his son grandpa's rifle.

That you have zero evidence such a new law would prevent a single crime is telling.

Because criminals do not buy firearms at gunshows! They buy them on the black market and/or steal them. Dealers at gun shows have to follow the law. Criminals do not follow the law. Duh! And if some thug father is going to give his thug son a gun to commit crime, no law in the world is going to stop him. THAT'S why I oppose your bullshit regulation.

Why do you want to impede the ability of good people to defend themselves?

A car, eh? You want to handle firearms like we handle cars? Great! Keep in mind:
  • One does NOT need a background check to buy a car;
  • One does NOT need a license to operate a car on their own property, only if they operate the vehicle on public roads; and
  • The purchase and operation of a vehicle is dictated by state laws, the Feds have ZERO say.

Deal!
yes they do buy firearms art gun shows ...
So? Did you have a point?
other then the top of your head

Last edited:

as Ive said and said many time how stupid you are ??? really !!! whats the gun show loop- hole really
go educate yourself ... i not your teacher and I'm not going to play your silly game here ...
So, you have no fucking clue what a gun show loophole is other than a mindless democrat talking point....got it....thanks...
and you have no Idea why a president can't take your guns away... just your mindless repub-lie-tard talking point....got it....thanks...

Hope you aren't a teacher. You didn't capitalize the first letter in the sentence and didn't capitalize the I

and you have no Idea why a president can't take your guns away... just your mindless repub-lie-tard talking point....got it....thanks...
P.S. not going to play you mindless games here either ... NEXT !!!!!! try again oh stupid one!!!!

Because criminals do not buy firearms at gunshows! They buy them on the black market and/or steal them. Dealers at gun shows have to follow the law. Criminals do not follow the law. Duh! And if some thug father is going to give his thug son a gun to commit crime, no law in the world is going to stop him. THAT'S why I oppose your bullshit regulation.

Why do you want to impede the ability of good people to defend themselves?

A car, eh? You want to handle firearms like we handle cars? Great! Keep in mind:
  • One does NOT need a background check to buy a car;
  • One does NOT need a license to operate a car on their own property, only if they operate the vehicle on public roads; and
  • The purchase and operation of a vehicle is dictated by state laws, the Feds have ZERO say.

Deal!
yes they do buy firearms art gun shows ...
So? Did you have a point?
other then the p top of your head
So,,you had no point.....got it....thanks....

P.S. not going to play you mindless games here either ... NEXT !!!!!! try again oh stupid one!!!!
You have no clue what a gun show loophole is....but you're told people shouldn't by guns at gun shows, but have no idea why....

Wow....aren't you the resident expert liberal....:lol:

Hope you aren't a teacher. You didn't capitalize the first letter in the sentence and didn't capitalize the I
never do and never will but thanks for your concern ... answer the question moron!!!

the POTUS can issue an EO and get your guns..
if a POTUS issues an EO, Congress can change to wording and circumvent the EO
the SC decides if its constitutional .

confiscating every gun in the country would be 1000 times more difficult than rounding up 15 million Mexicans, and 100000 times more expensive ... just another dumbass talking point constantly offered by Idiot Inc.

She's made too many statements to indicate her opposition to the second amendment, and with 3 or 4 more SC justices, the second amendment would be all but gone.
this show us how stupid you are...
1) to repeal the second amendment you have to have 2/3 of the senate to vote for the amendment to be repealed
2) you have to have 3/4 of the people in our country to vote for it to be repealed ....
3) the president of any party has no say in this matter ... the supreme court has no say in this matter .... the only thing any president can do and I agree 100% with... is to stop crazies from getting guns gun show loop holes no fly list from getting guns ... stop criminals from getting guns and stop people getting simi automatic guns which I totally agree with and to stop large amoe clips
Supreme Court can merely rule there is no individual right to gun ownership. I already tell the SC to fuck off and break laws everyday so....won't be any different. I know how to get an upper and lower and have a completely off the radar gun.
nobody will come get your guns ... won't happen.

more RW knee jerk bullshit

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn
They won't get them. They will try. Your candidate clearly states she will.
some people do say the most moronic things and you just did
You are most certainly a dumbocrat....you lie just like your candidate does.

You have no clue what a gun show loophole is....but you're told people shouldn't by guns at gun shows, but have no idea why....

i know what a gun show loop hole is ...but I choose not to play you foolish game that you always play ... go fuck yourself

never do and never will but thanks for your concern ... answer the question moron!!!
What question?

confiscating every gun in the country would be 1000 times more difficult than rounding up 15 million Mexicans, and 100000 times more expensive ... just another dumbass talking point constantly offered by Idiot Inc.
Then why are you one of the fascist democrats?

i know what a gun show loop hole is ...but I choose not to play you foolish game that you always play ... go fuck yourself
What is the gun show loophole then?

thats all they ever have .... Hillary will take your guns... Obama will take your guns ... and not one gun ever taken ...they're all brain dead...

What is the gun show loophole then?
go fuck yourself

What question?
His panties are in a wad while he frantically surfs the Internet to figure out what the gun show loophole is that he wholeheartedly supports...:lol:

thats all they ever have .... Hillary will take your guns... Obama will take your guns ... and not one gun ever taken ...they're all brain dead...
The guns somehow involved in some fake gun show loophole?

go fuck yourself

Forum List

Back