Leaked Plan: Construction on the 50 Foot Concrete Wall Starts in March

He lied to you to get elected... he has been the POTUS elect 4 days and he has already back peddled on four major things. I'll be laughing my ass off at you right wing nut jobs as he continues to change his stance on policy after policy that got him elected.

Maybe you could do us the courtesy of listing these "four major things" --- with proof, if you please.

Mexico isn't paying for the wall.

He isn't going to repeal Obamacare, he wants to amend it.

He isn't deporting all the 11 million undocumented immigrants.

He isn't draining the swamp, in fact some of his cabinet are going to be the same types of people he railed against Hillary for being friends with.

Four things he has already back peddled on.

YOU say these things ... he hasn't said those things.

1) Mexico will pay for the wall --- they can either write a check, lose the income they expect from the US, or Mexican based companies can pay up thru increased tariffs.

2) Since February 2016, Trump has said that he will repeal obamacare, and implement some of its more features into a new healthcare plan. He has specifically mentioned keeping the "no pre-existing conditions" element and the "still at home until 26" element. All the rhetoric about him backing off is, simply, political nonsense.

3) I would suspect we'll have to wait until he actually has authority to see what he's going to do with illegal immigrants. This 11 million nonsense is fabrication of the Dem propaganda machine. He has consistently said that he will provide a path to citizenship for law abiding illegals ... "sending them out and bringing them back in thru a legal, but expedited, process." Of course, the propaganda machine immediately says he's loading them in buses and dropping them at the border. In fact, does this mean he is going to physically remove these people? No - it means he's going to identify the illegals, and give them the opportunity to become citizens - with appropriate, but yet to be determined, penalties. If, however, you are an illegal immigrant who has broken the law, or been previously deported and returned, your ass is outta here. That would seem to be the most rational way to "eliminate" 11 million illegals.

4) Draining the swamp - the most incredibly stupid and inane complaint of the left. I'm pretty sure that selecting people familiar with the processes in DC, but agree with his policies, is EXACTLY who he should hire. I can't believe you want him to hire a grocer from Omaha to be the Secretary of State. Just because a person is familiar with the ins and outs of DC doesn't automatically make him part of the swamp. Once in office, if he doesn't live up to his promise to put controls on lobbyists, etc., then, and only then, will you have a reason to complain.
Illegals should never be allowed to become citizens. They might be allowed a special kind of permanent residency status that does not allow them to become citizens, but they should never be allowed to vote. Of course, the open borders crowd will fight that tooth and nail, which just goes to prove what their true agenda is.

NOR THEIR CHILDREN.

If they were born in the USA, I think that goes to far.

Look, I am not going to call you gullible if you believe in the wall, but you are crazy if you think Congress will build and maintain it!!

Walls are literally Stone Age technology.

IT is insane to believe this is beyond our ability.

THis congress just got a hell of a wake up call.

If they know what is good for them, they will build and maintain it.

Its very simple. Those that don't want a wall are 1 of a few things

1. They USE illegal aliens for their cheap labor
2.They hate America and want to see its founding race wiped out which is what illegal Mexican invasion is doing
3. They think its MEAN to want to defend ourselves and our nation from criminals

Its ALWAYS one of those 3 things if you DON'T want a wall. Especially a wall we won't pay for. I guess you enjoy having border guards being murdered? Drugs pouring across the border? The extra strain on our welfare,medical and education systems. Deny all you want the proof is in the pudding. ILLEGAL MEXICANS bring NOTHING positive to America and A LOT of negative to it. If you love Mexicans so much MOVE TO MEXICO!

Founding race wiped out? Uh... white Europeans already did that. They killed millions of Native Americans and then made them live on reservations like criminals. Now with the wall, it allows them to destroy Native American grave sites without relocating the remains, and just bull dozing over them.

I do like how you decided all people against wasting money on a wall fall into your three categories, it works well with your other racist comments throughout the forum. At least there is one thing I can say about you, you're consistent.
Cupcake, Asiatic Indians didn't found jack....European American men founded this country and its systems. Now if you can't comment on the topic I suggest you fuck off.

Oh and we waste more money in 1 year on healthcare,education,welfare,criminal justice system etc for these Illegal scum than we would on the wall if we were even paying for it which we aren't. You pathetic loons STILL haven't comprehended how easy it is to get Mexico to pay for. There are MANY options it just depends on how hard Mexico wants to make this whole thing. They are already crumbling on NAFTA its just a matter of time for the Wall as well. The Mexican president got his ass chewed up one side and down the other after Trumps visit a few months ago imagine what happens when people sending money back to Mexico have a nice hefty tax put on it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm serious when I ask this, do you have a learning disability are you this dumb on purpose? If it a learning disability I can at least give you some slack, but if it is on purpose I can't feel sorry for you.

You do realize statistics show that immigrants commit crimes in the U.S. at a lower rate than naturally born citizens? You want to talk about the costs of paying for illegal immigrants, show me numbers, then we'll compare that to the cost of the wall.

Those stats fail the smell test. I call bullshit.

The West Bank wall is 440 miles, that's about a 5th of the size of the wall Trump is proposing. A guard tower every half mile!?!? Holy crappoloa. So 4,000 guard towers? I'm guessing manned by at least two people every 8 hours, so with three shifts, not to mention someone to cover days off, that's like 8 border patrol agents per tower. So... 4,000 towers times 8 agents, that's 32,000 border patrol agents making say, $50K a year. So on top of this wall you are proposing, you are talking about $1.6 BILLION dollars a year to man just the guard towers. Not to mention actual patrol agents that would have to check the wall for damages and possible tunnels. This of course also includes the border patrol agents still manning the gates.

You don't suppose the Israelis put a TV camera in some of those towers do you?

2.They hate America and want to see its founding race wiped out which is what illegal Mexican invasion is doing
3. They think its MEAN to want to defend ourselves and our nation from criminals

Its ALWAYS one of those 3 things if you DON'T want a wall. Especially a wall we won't pay for. I guess you enjoy having border guards being murdered? Drugs pouring across the border? The extra strain on our welfare,medical and education systems. Deny all you want the proof is in the pudding. ILLEGAL MEXICANS bring NOTHING positive to America and A LOT of negative to it. If you love Mexicans so much MOVE TO MEXICO!

Founding race wiped out? Uh... white Europeans already did that. They killed millions of Native Americans and then made them live on reservations like criminals. Now with the wall, it allows them to destroy Native American grave sites without relocating the remains, and just bull dozing over them.

I do like how you decided all people against wasting money on a wall fall into your three categories, it works well with your other racist comments throughout the forum. At least there is one thing I can say about you, you're consistent.
Cupcake, Asiatic Indians didn't found jack....European American men founded this country and its systems. Now if you can't comment on the topic I suggest you fuck off.

Oh and we waste more money in 1 year on healthcare,education,welfare,criminal justice system etc for these Illegal scum than we would on the wall if we were even paying for it which we aren't. You pathetic loons STILL haven't comprehended how easy it is to get Mexico to pay for. There are MANY options it just depends on how hard Mexico wants to make this whole thing. They are already crumbling on NAFTA its just a matter of time for the Wall as well. The Mexican president got his ass chewed up one side and down the other after Trumps visit a few months ago imagine what happens when people sending money back to Mexico have a nice hefty tax put on it!

I'm serious when I ask this, do you have a learning disability are you this dumb on purpose? If it a learning disability I can at least give you some slack, but if it is on purpose I can't feel sorry for you.

You do realize statistics show that immigrants commit crimes in the U.S. at a lower rate than naturally born citizens? You want to talk about the costs of paying for illegal immigrants, show me numbers, then we'll compare that to the cost of the wall.
Oh so its OK for use to have to waste money on illegals just because they commit less crime supposedly...and you want to call ME stupid. I don't want 1 damn cent spent on people who SHOULD NOT BE HERE. I hope President Trump uses GITMO for the likes of you.

No, I was showing you the point that the criminal justice system spends more on native born Americans than immigrants.

I'm sorry, I can't take anything you say seriously when you think White Europeans are the ones that founded this country, and that Native Americans weren't here first.

You are not being serious, if you are pretending to not understand the difference between a Continent and a Nation.

Indeed, you are approaching Troll status.

Those stats fail the smell test. I call bullshit.

They are bullshit. Just read the article by Ann Coulter if you want confirmation.

Oh so its OK for use to have to waste money on illegals just because they commit less crime supposedly...and you want to call ME stupid. I don't want 1 damn cent spent on people who SHOULD NOT BE HERE. I hope President Trump uses GITMO for the likes of you.

No, I was showing you the point that the criminal justice system spends more on native born Americans than immigrants.

I'm sorry, I can't take anything you say seriously when you think White Europeans are the ones that founded this country, and that Native Americans weren't here first.

You are not being serious, if you are pretending to not understand the difference between a Continent and a Nation.

My friend, you have an extremely high threshold for Troll.

What a waste of resources. We're falling in education every single year and our healthcare system sucks, but hell, lets build a Soviet like wall. lol

You're right. Eliminate the DoE and use the savings to make an even better wall.

You're right. The unaca sucks and needs to be repealed and replaced.

Maybe you could do us the courtesy of listing these "four major things" --- with proof, if you please.

He isn't draining the swamp, in fact some of his cabinet are going to be the same types of people he railed against Hillary for being friends with.

1) Mexico will pay for the wall --- they can either write a check, lose the income they expect from the US, or Mexican based companies can pay up thru increased tariffs.

2) Since February 2016, Trump has said that he will repeal obamacare, and implement some of its more features into a new healthcare plan. He has specifically mentioned keeping the "no pre-existing conditions" element and the "still at home until 26" element. All the rhetoric about him backing off is, simply, political nonsense.

3) I would suspect we'll have to wait until he actually has authority to see what he's going to do with illegal immigrants. This 11 million nonsense is fabrication of the Dem propaganda machine. He has consistently said that he will provide a path to citizenship for law abiding illegals ... "sending them out and bringing them back in thru a legal, but expedited, process." Of course, the propaganda machine immediately says he's loading them in buses and dropping them at the border. In fact, does this mean he is going to physically remove these people? No - it means he's going to identify the illegals, and give them the opportunity to become citizens - with appropriate, but yet to be determined, penalties. If, however, you are an illegal immigrant who has broken the law, or been previously deported and returned, your ass is outta here. That would seem to be the most rational way to "eliminate" 11 million illegals.

4) Draining the swamp - the most incredibly stupid and inane complaint of the left. I'm pretty sure that selecting people familiar with the processes in DC, but agree with his policies, is EXACTLY who he should hire. I can't believe you want him to hire a grocer from Omaha to be the Secretary of State. Just because a person is familiar with the ins and outs of DC doesn't automatically make him part of the swamp. Once in office, if he doesn't live up to his promise to put controls on lobbyists, etc., then, and only then, will you have a reason to complain.
Illegals should never be allowed to become citizens. They might be allowed a special kind of permanent residency status that does not allow them to become citizens, but they should never be allowed to vote. Of course, the open borders crowd will fight that tooth and nail, which just goes to prove what their true agenda is.

NOR THEIR CHILDREN.

If an American couple is on a cruise ship, flagged Liberia, off the coast of Bermuda, when the woman gives birth to a beautiful baby, what citizenship does the baby have?

Liberian? British? Or American?

The West Bank wall is 440 miles, that's about a 5th of the size of the wall Trump is proposing. A guard tower every half mile!?!? Holy crappoloa. So 4,000 guard towers? I'm guessing manned by at least two people every 8 hours, so with three shifts, not to mention someone to cover days off, that's like 8 border patrol agents per tower. So... 4,000 towers times 8 agents, that's 32,000 border patrol agents making say, $50K a year. So on top of this wall you are proposing, you are talking about $1.6 BILLION dollars a year to man just the guard towers. Not to mention actual patrol agents that would have to check the wall for damages and possible tunnels. This of course also includes the border patrol agents still manning the gates.
Trump has explicitly said about, oh, 10,000 times that the wall will complement the natural boundaries.
By the way, who's the Trespasser in your family?
You, or someone else?

My friend, you have an extremely high threshold for Troll.

I talk to a lot of libs. My gauge may have been damaged though repeatedly being maxed out.

NOR THEIR CHILDREN.

If an American couple is on a cruise ship, flagged Liberia, off the coast of Bermuda, when the woman gives birth to a beautiful baby, what citizenship does the baby have?

It's American.

I do believe that birthright citizen ship should end, but not for the ones who have already legally become citizens. You can't reverse that. Once you are a citizen, you have the same rights as every other American.

1. Big difference between BEING SOMEWHERE and actually Establishing a country,political system,rule of law etc out of it.
2. I don't care that native born Americans use the criminal justice system. That's kind of to be expected when blacks who are US citizens unfortunately make up for more than HALF the crime in this country despite being less than 15% of the population.
3. Google solutrean theory we were here first.

So you are basing your knowledge on a theory that few if any highly educated people believe in. Genius!

You are also basing your theory on the founding of the country is based on the idea that European settlers set up their own system... I hate to tell you genius, but Native Americans, whom were here first, had their won set of rules.

Europeans settlers did set up their own system. That the indians had their own systems does not change that fact.

African tribes slaughtered the Pygmies, whose descendant are only found in the Kalahari and the depths of the Congo rain forests. Humans slaughtered all ilk of animals across the world which is why there are no mammoths or lions in Europe.

The Turks conquered Constantinople, yet I, as a Greek, get over these things.

That's life.

It is very big of you to be over Constantinople. Especially considering how often the lefties throw the Crusades into our faces.

Trump's Wall Plan LEAKED... This Will Infuriate MILLIONS Of Americans

That boy Trumpster!!! You live up to this promise and I am donating the max to you in 2020!
Yet Congress can't pass a jobs bill...
are they going to paint 50 ft paintings of Hillary on the mexican side of the wall?
i forgot to add "Naked Hillary" paintings

NO naked Hillary paintings on the wall. We just want to scare them away, not cause them to have a heart attack.

African tribes slaughtered the Pygmies, whose descendant are only found in the Kalahari and the depths of the Congo rain forests. Humans slaughtered all ilk of animals across the world which is why there are no mammoths or lions in Europe.

The Turks conquered Constantinople, yet I, as a Greek, get over these things.

That's life.

It is very big of you to be over Constantinople. Especially considering how often the lefties throw the Crusades into our faces.

The turks controlled large parts of Europe until the First World War. They acquired this territory through conquest in the 15the century. You don't see these leftwing douche bags crying about all the Christians they slaughtered in the process.

They don't commit less crime. They commit far more crime. Look here for the proof:

Ann Coulter - July 15, 2015 - EVERY PRO-IMMIGRATION CLAIM IS A LIE

Holy shit, how did I miss this?

"I looked up some of these alleged studies this weekend. They're all hidden behind ridiculous Internet paywalls. I was often only the sixth person to read them.

It turns out that neither Piquero nor Bersani compared immigrant crime to "the overall population" -- as the British Guardian recently claimed in an article purporting to prove Donald Trump wrong. Rather, they compare immigrants' crime rate to the crime rate of America's most criminally inclined subgroups.

Thus, for example, once you get past the paywall, you will find that Piquero and Bersani's joint study, "Comparing Patterns and Predictors of Immigrant Offending Among a Sample of Adjudicated Youth," used as its base group "adolescents who were found guilty of a serious offense."

THAT'S NOT A REPRESENTATIVE SAMPLE OF AMERICANS! It's a representative sample of teenagers who are convicted criminals.

Similarly, professor Bersani's oft-cited, but never-read study, "An Examination of First and Second Generation Immigrant Offending Trajectories," looked at a population group that included "an over-sample of Hispanic and African-American youth."

Instead of immigrants who are less crime-prone than our native blacks and Hispanics, we were hoping for immigrants less criminal than our Norwegians.

True, as Bersani explains, "because many immigrants initially settle in disadvantaged environments and are exposed to a number of crime-inducing risk factors, their experiences may be similar to many native-born minorities -- particularly the African-American population."

THanks for this info. I will be using it a LOT.

I just knew that claim was bullshit.

NOR THEIR CHILDREN.

It's American.

I do believe that birthright citizen ship should end, but not for the ones who have already legally become citizens. You can't reverse that. Once you are a citizen, you have the same rights as every other American.

I didn't say anything about reversing past births.

But moving forward, it's crazy.

Trump's Wall Plan LEAKED... This Will Infuriate MILLIONS Of Americans

That boy Trumpster!!! You live up to this promise and I am donating the max to you in 2020!
Yet Congress can't pass a jobs bill...
are they going to paint 50 ft paintings of Hillary on the mexican side of the wall?
i forgot to add "Naked Hillary" paintings

NO naked Hillary paintings on the wall. We just want to scare them away, not cause them to have a heart attack.

Cry me a river, liberal.;)

But, seriously, that would be cruel and inhuman.

Better just to mount motion sensor activated machine guns.

NOR THEIR CHILDREN.

It's American.

I didn't say anything about reversing past births.

But moving forward, it's crazy.
Hopefully, in the future illegals will be non-problems, and any that manage to get through will immediately be deported.

Forum List

Back