Leaker from Pentagon identified

Would probably hate it even worse there, lol.

I hear Elon's planning to go to Mars.

It really scares the liberals that they crapped our bed and now we have no allegiance left to this nation.

Folks

They never planned for this. They don't know what to do with it.

Oh well.

Where?

Where is the place most people do not accept some tyranny--which, because the Leftists hate God, always resorts to the worst kind of tyranny?
Didn't catch his post written to you on the see beagle9 bull crap above, but he needs to put the post number beside the see beagle9 or he is violating the site policy on cutting up members post in order to change it's context for nefarious reason's.

Didn't catch his post written to you on the see beagle9 bull crap above, but he needs to put the post number beside the see beagle9 or he is violating the site policy on cutting up members post in order to change it's context for nefarious reason's.

I'm not sure what you're talking about here but I'll make my position clear. They are demanding we remain patriotic and devoted to a nation they destroyed. In fact, they depend on this. What you read here--why X is so desperate for me to leave--is that they don't know what to do with this. It didn't factor into their equation, see. In their minds, no matter what they did to this nation, we would always be engaged and involved. Working. Paying taxes. Sending our kids to fight and die overseas.

They know darn well if we're out the entire thing collapses.

I'm not sure what you're talking about here but I'll make my position clear. They are demanding we remain patriotic and devoted to a nation they destroyed. In fact, they depend on this. What you read here--why X is so desperate for me to leave--is that they don't know what to do with this. It didn't factor into their equation, see. In their minds, no matter what they did to this nation, we would always be engaged and involved. Working. Paying taxes. Sending our kids to fight and die overseas.

They know darn well if we're out the entire thing collapses.
He said "see beagle9", but gave you no post reference number ... Well yes they would love for us to cave and leave, but we aren't going anywhere, and that's what they hate ... Best not to get them too excited, because there's no telling what they might contemplate or scheme up next..

It really scares the liberals that they crapped our bed

Nobody crapped your bed. You're just mad that in a democratic system, you sometimes - often - have to share power with people who don't think the way you think. You're mad that different groups of people and newer generations see America differently and want to go in a different direction than what you're familiar or comfortable with, but guess what: America's always been like that. The America of 1850 wasn't the same America as in 1787. The America of 1900 wasn't the same as it was in 1859. And so on.

and now we have no allegiance left to this nation.

You don't have allegiance because you insist that America is yours. Well it isn't.

They never planned for this. They don't know what to do with it.

We've known for some time you guys wouldn't take change so well. We probably had high hopes, but figured a meltdown was in the range of possible outcomes.

You don't have allegiance because you insist that America is yours. Well it isn't.

We've known for some time you guys wouldn't take change so well. We probably had high hopes, but figured a meltdown was in the range of possible outcomes.

What a joke. Gaslight FAIL.

YOU do not share space with those who think differently. "Tolerance"? Hardly.

Not worth arguing over. It's done. Nothing you can do about it. Nothing I can do about it either.

What a joke. Gaslight FAIL.

YOU do not share space with those who think differently. "Tolerance"? Hardly.

I tolerate a lot of things, but I can argue against what I view as a wrong just as you can. And I can vote accordingly.

Conservatives are frustrated because they believe that the silent majority of this country is on their side, only to find out the morning after an election that they were wrong. But rather than acknowledging that, they look for reasons to invalidate the results.

Too many young voters. I bet all they do is drink beer and smoke weed.

Too many uninformed minority voters - I bet they can't even read.

Poor voters on welfare - I bet they were paid to vote for the Dems.

Illegals - I bet the Dems registered illegals to vote for them.

Mail-in voting - Dems were watchin them mailboxes, probably stuffed 'em too.

Phony explanation after phony explanation. Never an acknowledgment or acceptance that they lost by the numbers.

Not worth arguing over. It's done. Nothing you can do about it. Nothing I can do about it either.

Fine, don't vote if that's the way you see it.

I tolerate a lot of things, but I can argue against what I view as a wrong just as you can. And I can vote accordingly.

Conservatives are frustrated because they believe that the silent majority of this country is on their side, only to find out the morning after an election that they were wrong. But rather than acknowledging that, they look for reasons to invalidate the results.

Too many young voters. I bet all they do is drink beer and smoke weed.

Too many uninformed minority voters - I bet they can't even read.

Poor voters on welfare - I bet they were paid to vote for the Dems.

Illegals - I bet the Dems registered illegals to vote for them.

Mail-in voting - Dems were watchin them mailboxes, probably stuffed 'em too.

Phony explanation after phony explanation. Never an acknowledgment or acceptance that they lost by the numbers.

Fine, don't vote if that's the way you see it.

Oh no. You mistake me entirely.

People will always vote for what they believe are freebies and entitlements. If our politicians continue telling them that HEY! There's no real such thing as debt or deficits and those benefits are just coming down from Utopia, they will vote for it.

Next up: the dollar is not the world currency. Then they will find out.

I no longer care. Sorry, I just don't.

48733c446c52b7df.jpeg

Oh, goody. The administration will use the so-called ''leak'' to expand the scope of online platforms that intelligence and law enforcement agencies monitor...

''The administration is now looking at expanding the universe of online sites that intelligence agencies and law enforcement authorities track, the official said.''

Problem. Reaction. Solution...
Something needs to be done but we really don't need to become a police state to do that. Limiting access sounds sensible, especially against young tech nerds.

If these leaked documents are real, we just found out that Biden, Blinken, Milley, Austin and Sullivan were lying to us, but of course nothing will happen to them, we'll continue to believe everything they say and only the 'Leaker' will face any punishment.
Maybe at some point people will pay attention to the fact that our Gov't got caught lying to us about this war, just like every other one, they conned us into supporting?
I doubе it.
Let's face the facts, US Gov't and media could tell Putin eats kittens for breakfast and Ukraine just killed a 100,000 Russians with a fly swatter, some sling shots with pointy rocks and more than half the country would believe it. US propaganda is so good that in spite of the fact, that everything they said they would do to Russia has either failed miserably or backfired, most Americans still think we're winning.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back