Leaker from Pentagon identified

Something needs to be done but we really don't need to become a police state to do that. Limiting access sounds sensible, especially against young tech nerds.

BikerSailor made very relevant points previously in the thread. So That's probably all I have to say about that.

Also agree with Rust that we've ben under a police state for some time anyway...

Nobody crapped your bed. You're just mad that in a democratic system, you sometimes - often - have to share power with people who don't think the way you think. You're mad that different groups of people and newer generations see America differently and want to go in a different direction than what you're familiar or comfortable with, but guess what: America's always been like that. The America of 1850 wasn't the same America as in 1787. The America of 1900 wasn't the same as it was in 1859. And so on.

You don't have allegiance because you insist that America is yours. Well it isn't.

We've known for some time you guys wouldn't take change so well. We probably had high hopes, but figured a meltdown was in the range of possible outcomes.
We've eh ? Who is we ? If I were to post the multiple video links showing the new aged ideologies that are supposed to be the next best thing for America, and this in accordance with the leftist book of cultural bull crap, you would be embarrassed or then again maybe not.

Didn't catch his post written to you on the see beagle9 bull crap above, but he needs to put the post number beside the see beagle9 or he is violating the site policy on cutting up members post in order to change it's context for nefarious reason's.
The post I replied to had her entire post in it, you idiot. I didn’t cut the post at all, much less change the context.

Are you stupid or something?

The post I replied to had her entire post in it, you idiot. I didn’t cut the post at all, much less change the context.

Are you stupid or something?
I see that beagle9 disagreed with this because he's stupid and/or a lying sack of shit.

Go ahead and show me where I edited anything out of what she said to change the context of her message, liar.

I see that beagle9 disagreed with this because he's stupid and/or a lying sack of shit.

Go ahead and show me where I edited anything out of what she said to change the context of her message, liar.
You changed my post dipstick not hers. Stupid is what stupid does, and you are stupid. Go back if you have too, and you will see what we all saw you did.

We've eh ? Who is we ? If I were to post the multiple video links showing the new aged ideologies that are supposed to be the next best thing for America, and this in accordance with the leftist book of cultural bull crap, you would be embarrassed or then again maybe not.

Oh dear God, gay people can legally marry now. This must be the end of civilization.

NOT!

May his asshole enjoy the Military Tribunal and life sentence.

I really have no idea why the feds are taking this case. This is not a civilian matter; this is primarily a military offense and should be treated accordingly. The feds can still try him if the UMCJ goes too easy on him.

Oh dear God, gay people can legally marry now. This must be the end of civilization.

NOT!
LOL..
No one cares what anyone does with their adult live's, especially in the privacy of their own bedroom's concerning their sex live's.... Just stay the hell out of public schools, out of chic-filet board rooms, off of the beer cans, and out of the whiskey glasses. 😂

I mean that says it all right ?

How many more brands does the wokesters want to destroy by trying to push into the mainstream ? The people have spoken, and they are voting with their wallet's now... Good luck.

LOL..
No one cares what anyone does with their adult live's, especially in the privacy of their own bedroom's concerning their sex live's.... Just stay the hell out of public schools, out of chic-filet board rooms, off of the beer cans, and out of the whiskey glasses. 😂

Yeah, get back in the closet where ye belong, fag! lol

I mean that says it all right ?

How many more brands does the wokesters want to destroy by trying to push into the mainstream ? The people have spoken, and they are voting with their wallet's now... Good luck.

Meh, the Bud Light crap will blow over. They probably lost some business at NASCAR and Travis Tritt concerts, but whatever...I think The Cure still goes on tour occasionally.

Yeah, get back in the closet where ye belong, fag! lol

Meh, the Bud Light crap will blow over. They probably lost some business at NASCAR and Travis Tritt concerts, but whatever...I think The Cure still goes on tour occasionally.
Flipping the script isn't going to help you none. LOL..

Go woke, go broke. That's a fact.

If guilty he needs to go to jail. If guilty one must ask how the hell such a low rank and week end warrior had access to such information.

If guilty he needs to go to jail. If guilty one must ask how the hell such a low rank and week end warrior had access to such information.

Yanno..................it's not really his rank that bothers me as much as him being a reservist. I know of many "low ranking" personnel while I was in the Navy who had Secret and TS clearances, but that was because of their job. Yes, this guy's job was one of those that requires a high clearance, but I'm wondering what kind of reservist he was. If he was an active duty reservist, I can see it, as they pretty much do the same thing as active duty types, but instead of having a 4 year enlistment, theirs is only 2-3 years.

Or..................another plausible reason would be that he was a reservist that was called up for active duty for a 6 month to a year deployment, and after a bit of training, would have been in the workshop like a regular active duty person. Maybe he was upset about being called to active duty for a deployment?

However................if he was a "weekend warrior" type reservist (one weekend a month and 2 weeks active duty every year), I can't see him having access to that kind of material. I've see drilling reservists show up on various ships I served on, and we'd let them do "grunt work", but didn't let them do the technical stuff, as they didn't have enough experience to do the job without constant supervision, and it was just easier to leave that stuff for ourselves since they were only there for 2 weeks.

There are a lot of questions that need to be answered before there can be any real understanding of what went on.

But yeah..............based on what has been reported about his actions thus far, he needs to take a couple of years vacation at Leavenworth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back