Learning to shoot

You make a post assuming that everyone should be interested or have fun doing the same things you like. You assume it will be boring for everyone, because it is boring for you.

Again, a waste of time and no reason for the post.

No, you're making that assumption.

You're being very critical about things that you're doing.

Perhaps it's better if you stop replying and take a look at yourself before trying to criticize me for those very same things.

Goodbye.

No, you're making that assumption.

You're being very critical about things that you're doing.

Perhaps it's better if you stop replying and take a look at yourself before trying to criticize me for those very same things.

Goodbye.
I called you on a piss poor post in a thread everyone seemed to be enjoying. I see no problem with what I have said, and I stand behind it.

It does. My grandpa said not to release it with the slide button because it can create a malfunction. So instead I rack it back and let it loose like that after I fill it with a new magazine.

If you leave the slide locked open while you change the mag all you have to do is rack the slide once and you're good to go the way you do it you have to rack it twice before you can fire again

If you leave the slide locked open while you change the mag all you have to do is rack the slide once and you're good to go the way you do it you have to rack it twice before you can fire again
No I only rack it once. Lol It locks on empty, I insert the new mag and then rack it closed, which loads a bullet into the chamber.

If you want to learn to shoot well, you have to develop a good drop step.

Been at it for a week or so. I can reliably hit the vital zones on a silhouette target from 30 yds with a 9mm pistol. My grandpa thinks I'm pretty good. Thinking it might be cool to be some kind of firearms instructor some day.

My only problem right now is speed. Reloads as well as lining up that shot takes me longer than I like. I was expecting eyesight to be super important, but muscle memory, grip and trigger control seem to be way more important. This is a lot more fun than I expected.
The best training is run and gun with real life moving target hostage bad guy targets. Do that weekly and it will become second nature. When I said real life I didn't mean live target's I meant mechanized moving target's

Last edited:

Forum List

Back