Least attractive hobbies for men according to women

Of course women have hobbies, especially as they get older, that is why I said /most/ women.
I think that this classification of "most" needs to be adjusted to those who are in your personal sphere of travels.

Because in my sphere of travels the "most" is exactly opposite. Most of the women I know have extensive production type hobbies and crafts. Few have hobbies for beautifying themselves. Sure some enjoy the pampering of spa treatments or getting their hair done....but most I personally know both young and old alike have hobbies that are production focused.

Might be time to change your travels.

But But but....
I like model trains and airplanes. I put a working model electric train around the Christmas tree every year.

And RC airplanes are like drones....too cool for school these days.

Doesn't matter what you're hobbies is if you're a nerd you're a nerd

Women would think me playing video games is nerdy and unattractive or because it's a waste of time

But they won't think that of a guy that's a sports nerd. That's so a waste of time. I work with guys that talk football and can quote stats of players from 10 years ago. Can't tell me quoting player stats and spending hours watching a game isn't nerdy or a waste of time more than playing games or being into model trains.

Being a nerd just means you go deep into a hobby is all.

If you can't find a mate that's ok with your hobby all that means is they aren't a person that's compatible with you because they are a bitch that treats you like an accessory.

Forum List

Back