Leave Iran alone for Christ sakes

The problem is not Iran but American imperialism and we must obliterate the military with little $$$
Iran needs to pay the United States back for 63.25 man years plus penalties and interest. That is the total that they stole from us over 40 years ago--52 hostages times 444 days. I don't forget.
Iran has never done a damn thing to me. !
I like Iranians !! They’re very well dressed and smart
I like Iranians and they hate living under their Mullahs.

We should nuke Iran.
That would be the penalties and interest for the 63.25 man years that they stole 40 years ago. (52 hostages x 444 days)
Any reason is good. So let's drop say, 10 of them at once. Hit everything worthwhile, and if there aren't 10 worthwhile things in Iran to bomb, then drop the rest on Sudan, just for kicks.

We should nuke Iran.
That would be the penalties and interest for the 63.25 man years that they stole 40 years ago. (52 hostages x 444 days)
They’ve paid back in spades. No one knows the thousands of Iranians who’ve died thanks to the Empire’s onerous sanctions. Do you remember flight 655? Do you remember the CIA coup that gave power to the Shah leading to big oil taking over the country?
We should still drop a few nukes on them. File it under "taking out the trash".

We should nuke Iran.
They’ve paid back in spades. No one knows the thousands of Iranians who’ve died thanks to the Empire’s onerous sanctions. Do you remember flight 655? Do you remember the CIA coup that gave power to the Shah leading to big oil taking over the country?
Yeah you like mass murdering innocent women and children. Makes you feel tough.

We should nuke Iran.
No such thing as an innocent muslim. Get real.

We should nuke Iran.
No such thing as an innocent muslim. Get real.
Oh please.

How many nations has Iran invaded or committed a coup, in the last 100 years? Now compare that to the good old USA
That is also because they have limited capabilities. Iran already got involved in Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen and Syria.
Funny...our government is involved in every nation in the world. Yet you bitch about Iran.

Name ONE nation Iran has invaded in the last 100 years. Just one.

Name ONE nation Iran has invaded in the last 100 years. Just one
As I said you above they haven't had the capabilities to do so. For the last 100 years they are busy with their own mess inside the country.
No capabilities yet our government thinks they are about to conquer the world. Our msm promotes this bs too and many Americans believe it. The MIC sure has a way of controlling things for their benefit.

We should nuke Iran.

Big oil was already entrenched in Iran. The Brits paid5 cents on the dollar in oil revenue.

The problem is not Iran but American imperialism and we must obliterate the military with little $$$
Iran needs to pay the United States back for 63.25 man years plus penalties and interest. That is the total that they stole from us over 40 years ago--52 hostages times 444 days. I don't forget.
Iran has never done a damn thing to me. !
I like Iranians !! They’re very well dressed and smart
I like Iranians and they hate living under their Mullahs.
Never met an Iranian that I didn't like. They were here for a reason. Iranians seem to have a problem with overthrowing their Mullahs though.

This is the truth...new potus same policy. Benefits only the oligarchs.
Trump's Iran policy: You will be crushed with crippling sanctions until you bow to US dictates.

Biden's Iran policy: Y
You will be crushed with crippling sanctions until you bow to US dictates. -Caitlin Johnstone

Really that SA and Israel's policies and we abide by them.

This is the truth...new potus same policy. Benefits only the oligarchs.
Trump's Iran policy: You will be crushed with crippling sanctions until you bow to US dictates.

Biden's Iran policy: Y
You will be crushed with crippling sanctions until you bow to US dictates. -Caitlin Johnstone

Really that SA and Israel's policies and we abide by them.

What does South Africa have to do with it?

Forum List

Back