🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leave It To An Irishman To Have Some Balls: "America Has Elected A Fascist."

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Best damn speech I've heard in some time. Take note, American Democrats -- THIS is what you're supposed to be doing. I've never been more proud to be Irish.

godwins-law-anime.jpg

Best damn speech I've heard in some time. Take note, American Democrats -- THIS is what you're supposed to be doing. I've never been more proud to be Irish.

Dear Ireland,

When we want your opinion, we'll give it to ya.

Love,

Da Most Powerful Country in The World

Dear Ireland,

When we want your opinion, we'll give it to ya.

Love,

Da Most Powerful Country in The World

Spoken like a true fascist.

Watched the first minute and realized the dude is a douchebag who didn't do his homework. To take a position based on ignorance and emotion is gay and very democratesque.

Watched the first minute and realized the dude is a douchebag who didn't do his homework. To take a position based on ignorance and emotion is gay.

Put down your bong and watch the entire video, or stay in your safe place in your parents basement. Your choice.

Watched the first minute and realized the dude is a douchebag who didn't do his homework. To take a position based on ignorance and emotion is gay.

Put down your bong and watch the entire video, or stay in your safe place in your parents basement. Your choice.

They are more closed off than Helen Keller in a potato cellar. More closed off than mushrooms in a peat bog. And just about as bright.

Hey buddy, your Whiskey is good but so is Jack Daniels. Button it or Trump will slap a whiner tax on your liquor.

Seriously, if you are so proud to be Irish, feel free to move to an area where you can keep idiots like this in power

They are more closed off than Helen Keller in a potato cellar. More closed off than mushrooms in a peat bog. And just about as bright.

Maybe they should pretend to be injuns to advance themselves :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back