🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leave It To An Irishman To Have Some Balls: "America Has Elected A Fascist."

Watched the first minute and realized the dude is a douchebag who didn't do his homework. To take a position based on ignorance and emotion is gay.

Put down your bong and watch the entire video, or stay in your safe place in your parents basement. Your choice.
Trump haters are the ones who need a safe space.

Shit, anyone who isn't a revolting white POS Republican should probably start looking for safe spaces. You guys are on a violent rampage.

Update: More Than 400 Incidents of Hateful Harassment and Intimidation Since the Election

Watched the first minute and realized the dude is a douchebag who didn't do his homework. To take a position based on ignorance and emotion is gay.

Put down your bong and watch the entire video, or stay in your safe place in your parents basement. Your choice.
Trump haters are the ones who need a safe space.

Shit, anyone who isn't a revolting white POS Republican should probably start looking for safe spaces. You guys are on a violent rampage.

Update: More Than 400 Incidents of Hateful Harassment and Intimidation Since the Election
Safe spaces are for leftwing pussies who can't cope with the fact that American rejected their agenda. Furthermore, the SPLC is nothing more than a commie propaganda organ. It claimed the AEI was a hate group. They're morons and douche bags.

There are far more attacks on Trump supporters than Trump haters, and those attacks were recorded on video.

Best damn speech I've heard in some time. Take note, American Democrats -- THIS is what you're supposed to be doing. I've never been more proud to be Irish.

Conversation in a pub on St. Patrick's Day, 5 seconds prior to the fight:

Irishman: There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who are Irish and whose wish the Hell they were.
Normal person: There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who are not Irish and those who wish the Hell they weren't.

Best damn speech I've heard in some time. Take note, American Democrats -- THIS is what you're supposed to be doing. I've never been more proud to be Irish.

I wonder if someone told him Hillary lost....:lol:

I think he saw for himself that the flawed Electoral College allowed a fascist to infect the White House, like a virus.

I think he saw for himself that the flawed Electoral College allowed a fascist to infect the White House, like a virus.

The electoral college worked exactly as it was designed to work. How is that "flawed?"

The electoral college worked exactly as it was designed to work. How is that "flawed?"

Actually, the electoral college is designed precisely to prevent fascist demagogues from infecting the white house. It failed.

The Electoral College Was Created to Stop Demagogues Like Trump

Then why should you give a fuck how we run our elections?

Why should you give a fuck what happens in Cuba? Why should you give a fuck what happens in Iraq? Why should you give a fuck what happens in Chile circa 1972? Why should you give a fuck what happens in Iran? Why should you give a fuck what happens in Vietnam?

Get the picture, yet?

He's probably just worried that the 50,000 or so Irish here in the U.S. illegally are about to be sent back to Ireland.

He's probably just worried that the 50,000 or so Irish here in the U.S. illegally are about to be sent back to Ireland.

That's just the tip of the iceberg of what he's "probably" worried about.

Forum List

Back