🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leave It To An Irishman To Have Some Balls: "America Has Elected A Fascist."

You have to understand that left wingers despise the whole concept of state sovereignty. That's why they hate the electoral college.

it's not a hated concept, just an outdated one. So you're okay with one state having more rights than another? interesting...

I am part Irish, I remember the violence and strife and the "troubles". We in America, haven't had to go through any of that, so it amazes me a Irishman could be so brazen and so ignorant to say such a thing.

You are 100% delusional. WAKE UP.
Humorous. I voted for Trump, because I am so fed up with smug self righteous dictating twerps browbeating or intimidating folks on issues out side of their sphere.

Best damn speech I've heard in some time. Take note, American Democrats -- THIS is what you're supposed to be doing. I've never been more proud to be Irish.

Dear Ireland,

When we want your opinion, we'll give it to ya.

Love,

Da Most Powerful Country in Th World
Exactly why other country's are so concerned.

I watched that video . I love Ireland, don't get me wrong. But for all the violence and intolerance over the last millennia in dear ol' Erin is being taken over by Africans ( or other "immigrants") and that is taming their spirit and tainted their politics a bit.

I watched that video . I love Ireland, don't get me wrong. But for all the violence and intolerance over the last millennia in dear ol' Erin is being taken over by Africans ( or other "immigrants") and that is taming their spirit and tainted their politics a bit.

The Irish have always fought for the underdog and usually have the God-given gift for humanitarian justice. When the Irish call out a fascist -- you better listen.

Hell, even Germany warned us about Trump.

Best damn speech I've heard in some time. Take note, American Democrats -- THIS is what you're supposed to be doing. I've never been more proud to be Irish.

Democrats in Congress are going to have to step up to the plate like this Irishman if they want any chance of saving the country from the rising evil of Trump and fascism. It's going to be extremely difficult for Democrats to overcome the rigged elections that Repugs have setup in several states using voter suppression.

It's also going to require courage on the part of Democrats in Congress to talk like this because Trump and Sessions could very well use the FBI to make something bad happen to them.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Fuck them all.

The Irish have always fought for the underdog and usually have the God-given gift for humanitarian justice. When the Irish call out a fascist -- you better listen.

I am not a fascist, I see the hate here.Not what you think it is. The haters are making hard for conservatives to post here, it's daunting. It really is. I see the haters here.

I am not a fascist, I see the hate here.Not what you think it is. The haters are making hard for conservatives to post here, it's daunting. It really is. I see the haters here.

What are you talking about? Hard to post here? This place is a haven for RWNJ's who voted for an actual fascist. You may not be a fascist, but you voted for one -- and your vote is a tacit admission of support for fascism.

What are you talking about? Hard to post here? This place is a haven for RWNJ's who voted for an actual fascist. You may not be a fascist, but you voted for one -- and your vote is a tacit admission of support for fascism.
Thank you, you are not a fascist, either.Don't condescend. I despise false allegations. So petty and hateful, aren't liberals above that kind of thing? No?

Thank you, you are not a fascist, either.Don't condescend. I despise false allegations. So petty and hateful, aren't liberals above that kind of thing? No?

You're a woman who voted for Trump -- you have no one to be ashamed of but yourself. You have issues.

Another progressive crybaby that thinks being anti-Islamic in any way translates to being "Nazi".

Being pro-Islam is advocating their anti-gay, anti-women's rights, anti-freedom of speech, and anti-Jew stances. Standing up against bigotry means standing up against Islam, as it is the most bigoted and dangerous ideology in the world.

Assholes like this, and the OP, who defend Islamo-fascism, are the fascists. Calling people who are against the spread of Islam "fascists" is like calling a Jew a "racist" for not accepting Nazism.

Another progressive crybaby that thinks being anti-Islamic in any way translates to being "Nazi".

Being pro-Islam is advocating their anti-gay, anti-women's rights, anti-freedom of speech, and anti-Jew stances. Standing up against bigotry means standing up against Islam, as it is the most bigoted and dangerous ideology in the world.

Assholes like this, and the OP, who defend Islamo-fascism, are the fascists. Calling people who are against the spread of Islam "fascists" is like calling a Jew a "racist" for not accepting Nazism.

UHHHHHH Shut the fuck up, you cretin. Advocating for a "muslim registry" is exactly what the Nazi's did with the Jews. And that's just the tip of the iceberg for what makes Trump a fascist. The fact that you remain completely ignorant of fascism isn't my fault, or anyone else's fault. It's your own.

Take responsibility for your ignorance, cretin.

The last people we need to take advice from are the Germans. These people are beyond stupid. They do what their big brother government and media tell them to do. It's no wonder they were at the center of two world wars, they have no common sense.

The last people we need to take advice from are the Germans. These people are beyond stupid. They do what their big brother government and media tell them to do. It's no wonder they were at the center of two world wars, they have no common sense.
They've got mania in their blood.

Forum List

Back