🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leave It To An Irishman To Have Some Balls: "America Has Elected A Fascist."

Best damn speech I've heard in some time. Take note, American Democrats -- THIS is what you're supposed to be doing. I've never been more proud to be Irish.

Poor little fucker, I got a message for him. Prepare a welcome home party for your 50K illegals. They'll be home soon.

And he's got a message for you: Póg mo thóin

:thup:

Well tell him to bare it and grin it. LMAO

The Jews were very successful, the Germans started hating them because they were viewed as rich and elite, you know, like the 1% that liberals cry about today. Progressives of today would had made great Nazis back in the 1930's. Hell, they are making good Nazis today by supporting barbaric Islamists that want to end women's rights, throw gays off rooftops, and wipe out the Jews.

Amazing how much they have in common with you conservatives, eh?

We conservatives have nothing in common with them. You obviously must, since you love Islam so much.

Yeah, you do. The part in your post that I bolded. You and extremist Islamic terrorists have a LOT in common.

I don't advocate violence against gays. I don't have any problem with women working or having any other right that men have. I don't want to kill any Jews.

Which is why I also don't sympathize with Islamists, unlike you progressives that love Islam.

Islam gets no love from me. It's the only other religion I hate more than any of them. But to paint all Muslims with the broad brush that you and your ilk use to smear and defame normal, peaceful Muslims is about as fascist as it gets.

And you wonder why you're hated the world over.

I don't have to paint Muslims with a broad brush. They have a reputation because of their own actions and inactions. We have a right to preserve our own culture, that isn't "fascism". Exposing the truth about Muslims isn't "smearing" or "defaming". You progressive keep saying that we conservatives are against women's rights, that we want to kill gays, all a bunch of lies. That is smearing and defaming. All while Muslims around the world are actually doing those things, you ignore it and pretend it's not a problem. You are a complete fraud, like all progressives are. Which is exactly why you all lost the election.

We conservatives have nothing in common with them. You obviously must, since you love Islam so much.

Yeah, you do. The part in your post that I bolded. You and extremist Islamic terrorists have a LOT in common.

I don't advocate violence against gays. I don't have any problem with women working or having any other right that men have. I don't want to kill any Jews.

Which is why I also don't sympathize with Islamists, unlike you progressives that love Islam.

Islam gets no love from me. It's the only other religion I hate more than any of them. But to paint all Muslims with the broad brush that you and your ilk use to smear and defame normal, peaceful Muslims is about as fascist as it gets.

I don't have to paint Muslims with a broad brush. They have a reputation because of their own actions and inactions. We have a right to preserve our own culture, that isn't "fascism". Exposing the truth about Muslims isn't "smearing" or "defaming". You progressive keep saying that we conservatives are against women's rights, that we want to kill gays, all a bunch of lies. That is smearing and defaming. All while Muslims around the world are actually doing those things, you ignore it and pretend it's not a problem. You are a complete fraud, like all progressives are. Which is exactly why you all lost the election.

There have been countless incidents targeting gay people since the election. Even the gay mayor of Holyoke isn't safe from right wing hate.

Openly gay mayor of Holyoke receives threatening letter: ‘You are going down’ - The Boston Globe

The Jews were very successful, the Germans started hating them because they were viewed as rich and elite, you know, like the 1% that liberals cry about today. Progressives of today would had made great Nazis back in the 1930's. Hell, they are making good Nazis today by supporting barbaric Islamists that want to end women's rights, throw gays off rooftops, and wipe out the Jews.

Theres a lot of Muslims who have decided to move into the 21st century, but theres many millions who have not. those would be the ones who stone people to death for adultry, throw people off bulidings, burn them, crucify them because they follow the rule of Sharia which those particular ones hold above any other law. When admitting muslims from that part of the world, you have to be sure the ones coming here really want to partake in our western lifestyle. Lebanon and Iran used to have a lot of freedom until the radicals took over.
So far I only see Trump being concerned about extreme vetting which is definately warranted. He does speak in broad terms a LOT but personally, I dont see him to be a racist until he does something to prove that.

There have been countless incidents targeting gay people since the election. Even the gay mayor of Holyoke isn't safe from right wing hate.

Openly gay mayor of Holyoke receives threatening letter: ‘You are going down’ - The Boston Globe

The best you have is an anonymous threat, and that means all of us conservatives advocate violence. What was that about a broad brush, smearing, and it being the definition of fascism?

Isn't going down what gay guys do?

Honestly, trying to explain our electoral college to foreigners is next to impossible. It's an archaic and asinine system that actually has some uncomfortable roots with slavery.

The Troubling Reason the Electoral College Exists

I understand it. I just think it's archaic. A Delaware voter's ballot is worth more than that in California? Interesting system. Giving more power to certain people that others. So much for one person one vote.

It's stupid and no longer relevant. It doesn't take into account voter demographics, and as you said, devalues the votes of certain people. In this case, it's devaluing everyone who voted for Hillary, as at last count Hillary leads the popular vote by 1,265,379 votes. lol @ democracy.

How is it "stupid" or irrelevant? What would taking account of "voter demographics" involve, and why should any electoral system do that?

It's a good thing the votes of the 5 million illegal aliens who voted for Hillary were devalued.

Not ONE illegal alien voted, you moron. They CAN'T vote -- dipshit.

Prove it, douche bag.

3 Million Illegal Immigrants Voted, Claims Gregg Phillips Of VoteStand: Donald Trump’s Final Popular Vote Count Alleged To Be Better Than 2016 Predictions

No other democracy in the world goes by something other than the popular vote. And if virtually ALL of middle America is red, and only the tiny slivers of the east and west coast are blue, then yes, voter demographics should be somehow factored in if the stupid electoral college wants to actually stay relevant.

What the hell would "factoring in" voter demographics entail, and if that produces any result other than the winner of the popular vote getting the nod, how is that any better?

What dumbasses like you deliberately ignore is that fact that this nation was never intended to be a pure democracy, so all your blubbering about the popular vote is irrelevant.[/QUOTE]

You have to understand that left wingers despise the whole concept of state sovereignty. That's why they hate the electoral college.

it's not a hated concept, just an outdated one. So you're okay with one state having more rights than another? interesting...
All the states have equal rights. That's what the concept of states rights is. You douche bags keep saying the concept is "out dated" but you never say why. If anything, it's a concept we need to bring back and make stronger.

All the states have equal rights. That's what the concept of states rights is. You douche bags keep saying the concept is "out dated" but you never say why. If anything, it's a concept we need to bring back and make stronger.

No they don't. There is one EC vote for every 320,000 citizens in Delaware. There is one EC vote for every 710,000 citizens of California. Delaware citizens have twice the say than those in California. How fair's that?

Because you are not a conservative and neither is Trump, you are just a bunch of assholes who want to turn the USA into a dictatorship.

I mean how many Republicans of the past considered all Muslims as a subspecies and considered them all terrorists? None, not even the Bushes.

That's just the tip of the iceberg of what he's "probably" worried about.

You bed wetters sure do worry about a lot of stupid shit. It is truly delightful to see you insipid little parrots so miserable.

f29.png

No they don't. There is one EC vote for every 320,000 citizens in Delaware. There is one EC vote for every 710,000 citizens of California. Delaware citizens have twice the say than those in California. How fair's that?

So what you're saying is that we should just count up the states that each candidate won, and the one with the most states gets the nod? Really?

Apparently we should also do away with the House in Congress.

Because you are not a conservative and neither is Trump, you are just a bunch of assholes who want to turn the USA into a dictatorship.

I mean how many Republicans of the past considered all Muslims as a subspecies and considered them all terrorists? None, not even the Bushes.
No Republican does, moron. Republicans understand that Islam is not a race. If anyone considers them a "subspecies" it's Democrats who believe Muslim is a race.

So what you're saying is that we should just count up the states that each candidate won, and the one with the most states gets the nod? Really?

Apparently we should also do away with the House in Congress.
That's not at all what he's saying, if you had the capability to read the post, which you don't, you mental midget.

No Republican does, moron. Republicans understand that Islam is not a race. If anyone considers them a "subspecies" it's Democrats who believe Muslim is a race.
oh my, I do believe you are not human but troll.

Posting facts makes you a troll?

Best damn speech I've heard in some time. Take note, American Democrats -- THIS is what you're supposed to be doing. I've never been more proud to be Irish.

Dear Ireland,

When we want your opinion, we'll give it to ya.

Love,

Da Most Powerful Country in The World

P.S.,

And so we dont forget, God invented whisky so that the Irish would never rule the world.

o.k., prove that Democrats believe that Muslims are a race.

o.k., prove that Democrats believe that Muslims are a race.
They accuse anyone who opposes Muslim immigration of racism. Therefore, they believe Muslim is a race.

Dear Ireland,

When we want your opinion, we'll give it to ya.

Love,

Da Most Powerful Country in The World

P.S.,

And so we dont forget, God invented whisky so that the Irish would never rule the world.

The Irish drink a lot more Guinness than whiskey.

Forum List

Back