🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leave It To An Irishman To Have Some Balls: "America Has Elected A Fascist."

Best damn speech I've heard in some time. Take note, American Democrats -- THIS is what you're supposed to be doing. I've never been more proud to be Irish.

Dear Ireland,

When we want your opinion, we'll give it to ya.

Love,

Da Most Powerful Country in The World

P.S.,

And so we dont forget, God invented whisky so that the Irish would never rule the world.

The Irish drink a lot more Guinness than whiskey.

Yup. and at room temperature to. God still loves the Irish though. Thats why he gave them Guinness for the hangover.

Because you are not a conservative and neither is Trump, you are just a bunch of assholes who want to turn the USA into a dictatorship.

I mean how many Republicans of the past considered all Muslims as a subspecies and considered them all terrorists? None, not even the Bushes.
No Republican does, moron. Republicans understand that Islam is not a race. If anyone considers them a "subspecies" it's Democrats who believe Muslim is a race.
oh my, I do believe you are not human but troll.
Posting facts makes you a troll?
o.k., prove that Democrats believe that Muslims are a race.
They accuse anyone who opposes Muslim immigration of racism. Therefore, they believe Muslim is a race.
That's your proof, just writing something stupid?

You're a hopeless cretin sandwich.

No Republican does, moron. Republicans understand that Islam is not a race. If anyone considers them a "subspecies" it's Democrats who believe Muslim is a race.
oh my, I do believe you are not human but troll.
Posting facts makes you a troll?
o.k., prove that Democrats believe that Muslims are a race.
They accuse anyone who opposes Muslim immigration of racism. Therefore, they believe Muslim is a race.
That's your proof, just writing something stupid?

You're a hopeless cretin sandwich.
That's what Democrats say, dumbass. It was just posted in this very thread.

Last edited:
Although America strides the world like a Colossus imposing its will on people of other nations, Americans are keen to stifle criticism from abroad.

We conservatives have nothing in common with them. You obviously must, since you love Islam so much.
Because you are not a conservative and neither is Trump, you are just a bunch of assholes who want to turn the USA into a dictatorship.

I mean how many Republicans of the past considered all Muslims as a subspecies and considered them all terrorists? None, not even the Bushes.

Thomas Jefferson practically did. Our first foreign war after the Revolutionary War was against Muslims in North Africa. The only way to deal with Muslims is by force, it's all they understand. Bush was an idiot thinking Muslims would embrace our idea of democracy. No Muslim country ever has. They always vote for strict religious dictatorship. They are not all terrorists, but we don't have the means to sift through them all and figure out which ones are.

Thomas Jefferson practically did. Our first foreign war after the Revolutionary War was against Muslims in North Africa. The only way to deal with Muslims is by force, it's all they understand. Bush was an idiot thinking Muslims would embrace our idea of democracy. No Muslim country ever has. They always vote for strict religious dictatorship. They are not all terrorists, but we don't have the means to sift through them all and figure out which ones are.
If not all Muslims are terrorists, why do you want to deal with all Muslims by force?

Is it because you are a criminal and have no respect for human rights?

Call someone who isn't a stark raving moonbat a fascist. How original!

Except that he IS a fascist, and is hell bent on modeling the White House after Nazi Germany. See his recent appointments, ostrich boy.

You're an idiot. Trump isn't even far right. He's a moderate Republican who believes in capitalism. He's not Hitler with orange hair despite what you've been told.

Although America strides the world like a Colossus imposing its will on people of other nations, Americans are keen to stifle criticism from abroad.

Ain't that the truth.

Call someone who isn't a stark raving moonbat a fascist. How original!

Except that he IS a fascist, and is hell bent on modeling the White House after Nazi Germany. See his recent appointments, ostrich boy.

You're an idiot. Trump isn't even far right. He's a moderate Republican who believes in capitalism. He's not Hitler with orange hair despite what you've been told.

It has more to do with where he ends up on the authoritarian scale -- namely, at the same level as hitler, just further to the right on the economic scale.

Trump is 100% a fascist.

axeswithnames.gif

us2016.png

So what you're saying is that we should just count up the states that each candidate won, and the one with the most states gets the nod? Really?

Apparently we should also do away with the House in Congress.

Not at all. I think they should divide the EC by proportion like they do in Nebraska and Maine. Currently a Dem voter in Texas vote means nothing. A repub vote in NY and California means nothing.

So what you're saying is that we should just count up the states that each candidate won, and the one with the most states gets the nod? Really?

Not at all. I think they should divide the EC by proportion like they do in Nebraska and Maine. Currently a Dem voter in Texas vote means nothing. A repub vote in NY and California means nothing.

At the same time, all the dem votes in NY & CA meant nothing....

This is why the EC has got to go.

Best damn speech I've heard in some time. Take note, American Democrats -- THIS is what you're supposed to be doing. I've never been more proud to be Irish.

Dear Ireland,

Love,

Da Most Powerful Country in Th World
Exactly why other country's are so concerned.
Fuck 'em, they don't get a say so in our internal politics..... just like we shouldn't be screwing around with their internal politics.

This Irish politician is just upset because the established order that he so heavily depends on for his living and sense of self worth are falling apart around him.... tough shit paddy, go get a real job.

Dear Ireland,

Love,

Fuck 'em, they don't get a say so in our internal politics..... just like we shouldn't be screwing around with their internal politics.

This Irish politician is just upset because the established order that he so heavily depends on for his living and sense of self worth are falling apart around him.... tough shit paddy, go get a real job.
Do bear in mind that the election of an American president does have an impact on other countries so it is reasonable for foreign politicians to have opinions. Secondly, the Irish politician was putting into the record of his own senate what his views are and what he expects from his own government. In no way was he attempting to interfere in domestic American politics.

At the same time, all the dem votes in NY & CA meant nothing....

This is why the EC has got to go.

Yes, the EC discriminates against people who wish to live where the JOBS are! California has bounced back from the recession and is now the 6th largest economy in the world.

Dear Ireland,

Love,

Do bear in mind that the election of an American president does have an impact on other countries so it is reasonable for foreign politicians to have opinions. Secondly, the Irish politician was putting into the record of his own senate what his views are and what he expects from his own government. In no way was he attempting to interfere in domestic American politics.
You don't think calling the U.S. President-Elect a "fascist" is attempting to interfere with our internal politics? How would the Irish take it if some nimrod Congressman in the U.S. publicly called their newly elected leader (that hadn't even taken office yet) a "fascist"?

This politician can have his own opinions but some of those opinions he needs to keep to himself because what he says can have serious negative unintended consequences.

Dear Ireland,

Love,

You don't think calling the U.S. President-Elect a "fascist" is attempting to interfere with our internal politics? How would the Irish take it if some nimrod Congressman in the U.S. publicly called their newly elected leader (that hadn't even taken office yet) a "fascist"?

This politician can have his own opinions but some of those opinions he needs to keep to himself because what he says can have serious negative unintended consequences.
I never heard of a politician who kept his opinions to himself. Did you?

Dear Ireland,

Love,

The Irish politician is simply agreeing with what American Republican operatives, pundits, and commentators began saying, along with political scholars from all over the world at the beginning of Trump's Presidential campaign. Trump has brought fascism to America. The Irish politician was just giving a warning and attempting to force his constituency into reality.

sad-hillary-supporters-footer-3.jpg

96 Tears
The Stranglers
Too many teardrops
For one heart to be crying
Too many teardrops
For one heart to carry on
You're way on top now
Since you left me
You're always laughing
Way down at me
But watch out now
I'm gonna get down
And we'll be together
For just a little while
And then I'm gonna put you
Way down here
And you'll start crying
Ninety-six tears
Cry
You're gonna cry
And when the sun comes up
I'll be on top
You'll be right down there looking up
I'm gonna get to you
But I know now
You're gonna cry ninety-six tears
You're gonna cry cry cry cry now
You're gonna cry cry cry cry now
Too many teardrops
All night long
Too many…

Trump supporters, like the ones here, can not even give an academic definition of what fascism is. Seriously, they have been asked to define fascism endless times in endless threads and fail over and over. They respond with elementary cartoons or graphs with swastikas and the word nazi somewhere on the graph. The dumbing down of America has brought us fascism and Trump to implement it.

Forum List

Back