🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leave It To An Irishman To Have Some Balls: "America Has Elected A Fascist."

Best damn speech I've heard in some time. Take note, American Democrats -- THIS is what you're supposed to be doing. I've never been more proud to be Irish.

Another progressive crybaby that thinks being anti-Islamic in any way translates to being "Nazi".

Being pro-Islam is advocating their anti-gay, anti-women's rights, anti-freedom of speech, and anti-Jew stances. Standing up against bigotry means standing up against Islam, as it is the most bigoted and dangerous ideology in the world.

Assholes like this, and the OP, who defend Islamo-fascism, are the fascists. Calling people who are against the spread of Islam "fascists" is like calling a Jew a "racist" for not accepting Nazism.

UHHHHHH Shut the fuck up, you cretin. Advocating for a "muslim registry" is exactly what the Nazi's did with the Jews. And that's just the tip of the iceberg for what makes Trump a fascist. The fact that you remain completely ignorant of fascism isn't my fault, or anyone else's fault. It's your own.

Take responsibility for your ignorance, cretin.

I see you can't refute my comments at all, because I'm right and you know it.

Yes, I fully realize that creating a registry for Muslims is similar to what Nazis did for Jews. The difference is Muslims are an actual threat to democracy and Western culture. It's actually more comparable to tracking down Nazis after WWII. And we aren't interesting in jailing them or killing them, we just want to deport them back to their own Islamic countries. There they can kill each other off without our help.

I watched that video . I love Ireland, don't get me wrong. But for all the violence and intolerance over the last millennia in dear ol' Erin is being taken over by Africans ( or other "immigrants") and that is taming their spirit and tainted their politics a bit.

The Irish have always fought for the underdog and usually have the God-given gift for humanitarian justice. When the Irish call out a fascist -- you better listen.

Hell, even Germany warned us about Trump.

The last people we need to take advice from are the Germans. These people are beyond stupid. They do what their big brother government and media tell them to do. It's no wonder they were at the center of two world wars, they have no common sense.

The Germans know fascism when they see it. Idiot.

I watched that video . I love Ireland, don't get me wrong. But for all the violence and intolerance over the last millennia in dear ol' Erin is being taken over by Africans ( or other "immigrants") and that is taming their spirit and tainted their politics a bit.

The Irish have always fought for the underdog and usually have the God-given gift for humanitarian justice. When the Irish call out a fascist -- you better listen.

I am not a fascist, I see the hate here.Not what you think it is. The haters are making hard for conservatives to post here, it's daunting. It really is. I see the haters here.

What are you talking about? Hard to post here? This place is a haven for RWNJ's who voted for an actual fascist. You may not be a fascist, but you voted for one -- and your vote is a tacit admission of support for fascism.
Thank you, you are not a fascist, either.Don't condescend. I despise false allegations. So petty and hateful, aren't liberals above that kind of thing? No?

You're a woman who voted for Trump -- you have no one to be ashamed of but yourself. You have issues.
We didn't get many choices. Please . We get a pandering Liberal continuing past mistakes (Clinton), Or a new path (?) Trump. NEITHER where my choice, so let's get real here.

Best damn speech I've heard in some time. Take note, American Democrats -- THIS is what you're supposed to be doing. I've never been more proud to be Irish.

Another progressive crybaby that thinks being anti-Islamic in any way translates to being "Nazi".

Being pro-Islam is advocating their anti-gay, anti-women's rights, anti-freedom of speech, and anti-Jew stances. Standing up against bigotry means standing up against Islam, as it is the most bigoted and dangerous ideology in the world.

Assholes like this, and the OP, who defend Islamo-fascism, are the fascists. Calling people who are against the spread of Islam "fascists" is like calling a Jew a "racist" for not accepting Nazism.

UHHHHHH Shut the fuck up, you cretin. Advocating for a "muslim registry" is exactly what the Nazi's did with the Jews. And that's just the tip of the iceberg for what makes Trump a fascist. The fact that you remain completely ignorant of fascism isn't my fault, or anyone else's fault. It's your own.

Yes, I fully realize that creating a registry for Muslims is similar to what Nazis did for Jews. The difference is Muslims are an actual threat to democracy and Western culture. It's actually more comparable to tracking down Nazis after WWII. And we aren't interesting in jailing them or killing them, we just want to deport them back to their own Islamic countries. There they can kill each other off without our help.

well, and the Jews were actual citizens in Germany who had been there for generations, where the issue with muslims is over potential immigrants. Its not that people don't like Muslims, its that they don't want to deal with the bloodshed if militants mix in. It really is a big difference.

The last people we need to take advice from are the Germans. These people are beyond stupid. They do what their big brother government and media tell them to do. It's no wonder they were at the center of two world wars, they have no common sense.

The Germans know fascism when they see it. Idiot.

No they don't, idiot. They easily fall for propaganda. Their media is much like our MSM, they refuse to acknowledge Islamic terrorism as a real threat. They are told they need to coddle and accept violent third world Islamists as helpless refugees. Germans are great at being told how to think and what to do, which is exactly why they are once again at the center of Europe's biggest problem: Islamification of Europe. Germans are the ones who pushed for millions of refugees to be allowed into Europe and put on welfare at the expense of their taxpayers. You clearly have no idea how bad things are in Germany and Europe thanks to the progressive Agenda. A few of them are starting to see the light though, as terror attacks increase, as they watch their women get molested and raped by Muslims, as their neighborhoods go to shit thanks to third world Muslim imports.

Watched the first minute and realized the dude is a douchebag who didn't do his homework. To take a position based on ignorance and emotion is gay and very democratesque.
Lol oh it's gay huh? Wow. You have such a way with words, you know that?

Also, Trump is a fascist. The evidence is overwhelming.

I would encourage people to share the video in the OP on facebook, twitter, etc.

well, and the Jews were actual citizens in Germany who had been there for generations, where the issue with muslims is over potential immigrants. Its not that people don't like Muslims, its that they don't want to deal with the bloodshed if militants mix in. It really is a big difference.

The Jews were very successful, the Germans started hating them because they were viewed as rich and elite, you know, like the 1% that liberals cry about today. Progressives of today would had made great Nazis back in the 1930's. Hell, they are making good Nazis today by supporting barbaric Islamists that want to end women's rights, throw gays off rooftops, and wipe out the Jews.

The Jews were very successful, the Germans started hating them because they were viewed as rich and elite, you know, like the 1% that liberals cry about today. Progressives of today would had made great Nazis back in the 1930's. Hell, they are making good Nazis today by supporting barbaric Islamists that want to end women's rights, throw gays off rooftops, and wipe out the Jews.

Well, they often use the same tactics when it comes to educating the young

Yes by all means liberals keep saying this type of shit it worked out so well for on November 8th.

Amazing how much they have in common with you conservatives, eh?

And they are coming into the country instead of having been born there.

We conservatives have nothing in common with them. You obviously must, since you love Islam so much.

We conservatives have nothing in common with them. You obviously must, since you love Islam so much.

Yeah, you do. The part in your post that I bolded. You and extremist Islamic terrorists have a LOT in common.

meh, I liked more the way this Republican laid it out:

I wonder what the Mormons will say if Mitt becomes Secretary of State. I'd think he'd have a very hard time showing his face in Utah...

Yeah, you do. The part in your post that I bolded. You and extremist Islamic terrorists have a LOT in common.

I don't advocate violence against gays. I don't have any problem with women working or having any other right that men have. I don't want to kill any Jews.

Which is why I also don't sympathize with Islamists, unlike you progressives that love Islam.

I don't advocate violence against gays. I don't have any problem with women working or having any other right that men have. I don't want to kill any Jews.

Which is why I also don't sympathize with Islamists, unlike you progressives that love Islam.

Islam gets no love from me. It's the only other religion I hate more than any of them. But to paint all Muslims with the broad brush that you and your ilk use to smear and defame normal, peaceful Muslims is about as fascist as it gets.

And you wonder why you're hated the world over.

Poor little fucker, I got a message for him. Prepare a welcome home party for your 50K illegals. They'll be home soon.

Poor little fucker, I got a message for him. Prepare a welcome home party for your 50K illegals. They'll be home soon.

And he's got a message for you: Póg mo thóin

:thup:

Forum List

Back