Lebron Paying Fines For Criminals So They Can Vote

As the NBA ratings tank to lowest level in history the big star is breaking the law.

Disgusting losers.

Whst law is he breaking?

Perhaps none.

Lebron and all the other rich leftardz should be encouraged to waste their money like this.

I won't tell you why because it will be abundantly clear after the election.

It is their money. Why fuss?

Am I fussing?

I was speaking generaly, regarding this thread.

As the NBA ratings tank to lowest level in history the big star is breaking the law.

Disgusting losers.

Whst law is he breaking?

Perhaps none.

Lebron and all the other rich leftardz should be encouraged to waste their money like this.

I won't tell you why because it will be abundantly clear after the election.

It is their money. Why fuss?

Because they don't want ex felons to vote. They are afraid the ex felon will vote democratic so they take the right for them to vote from them with that stupid law.

I say, great job Labron. Pay the fines for as many ex felons in Florida as you possibly can.

I would be very surprised if any of them voted for the party that tried to override the will of the people of Florida and changed the law so that ex felons still can't vote.

Maybe they should have taken a different approach. Maybe working to EARN the votes of those ex felons would be a better idea. New voters. Just what most politicians love to have. Instead, republicans alienated them.

But hey, why should they actually do the work when they can be lazy and just take their right to vote from them? They are republicans for heaven's sake. The last thing they are going to do is actual work.

almost unbelievable --but like I've said a lot = they LOVE criminals

No he loves black men who have PAID their pittance.
no, they love criminals more than innocent black kids--undeniable

Check his record clown, I am pretty sure he has done more for more folks than racist like you ever thought of doing.
1. I'm not a racist--that's typical myths/lies/bullshit from blacks
2. no, he loves criminals more than innocent black children.....

Check his record clown, I am pretty sure he has done more for more folks than racist like you ever thought of doing.
1. I'm not a racist--that's typical myths/lies/bullshit from blacks.

You are doing a damn good job at faking it.

His record proves that lie is nothing but right wing propaganda.

he supports and loves criminals--like you and a lot of blacks
..I never heard you people denounce MBrown/EGarner/GFLoyd/etc

Good for Lebron. This is voter suppression at its worst.

We voted to allow freed felons the right to vote. It passed with two-thirds agreeing, including a lot of Republicans. There was no "After they paid off all their fines" on the ballot. They did their time, people thought, so they should have their rights restored.

But the Republican legislature passed this law because they know that it hurts them. It's a complete bullshit move that goes against the will of the people and is a pure naked power grab.
Felons need to pay back ALL of their debts to society due to their felonious crimes.
That includes money owed to victims and the state. Rich interlopers like Michael Bloomberg and LeBron James didn't give a damn about this issue until the presidential elections came into the picture.
Now they see a chance to steal the election by literally buying votes in Florida.

The fact that only certain types of felons (blacks mostly) are getting this bribery tells you what's wrong
and illegal about this scheme. Put Bloomberg and James in adjoining prison cells.

Last edited:
Good for Lebron. This is voter suppression at its worst.

We voted to allow freed felons the right to vote. It passed with two-thirds agreeing, including a lot of Republicans. There was no "After they paid off all their fines" on the ballot. They did their time, people thought, so they should have their rights restored.

But the Republican legislature passed this law because they know that it hurts them. It's a complete bullshit move that goes against the will of the people and is a pure naked power grab.

Did you give them back their guns too?
Does it matter? Anyone who wants a gun can get one.

Is that why most white criminals don't go to jail, because you love them so much. Leborn's record speaks for itself, that bullshit you are babbling doesn't amount to nothing.

LeBron is a lowlife slut just like Bloomie. Neither of them know squat about this country because they're both greedy bastards who think money is God. Viva Trump

Is that why most white criminals don't go to jail, because you love them so much. Leborn's record speaks for itself, that bullshit you are babbling doesn't amount to nothing.
When empowered you must break the pensions. Cut them by a percentage. You are revolutionaries if you do not realize it.

LeBron is THE racist--obviously
whites are not the ones who HONOR criminals--the blacks LOVE/HONOR criminals--I have proof--you don't:

and the Greatest of ALL Criminals Fred Gray:

I say, great job Labron. Pay the fines for as many ex felons in Florida as you possibly can.
Yes. Keep on literally buying votes in Florida. You know a big famous athlete like Lebron James doesn't
need to worry about bribery and other such serious offenses. He is far above the law.

And you know paying money to felons so they don't have to worry about restitution of penalties to the many victims of their crimes is the right thing to care about. Who cares if some rape victim's medical bills
go unpaid as long as some shitbag rapist gets to vote again, if he ever did before.

And it's all so Florida can be bought off so Adderall Joe can go to the White House, and Florida can again become the center of controversy in this election as it was when Al Gore tried to sue it's way to victory,

Disgusting losers.

Well Lebron and his bankers are very smart. They know that all criminals support their and the Democrat values.

Untitled.jpg
oba-gif_13_delay-0.1s.gif

Disgusting losers.

Well Lebron and his bankers are very smart. They know that all criminals support their and the Democrat values.

View attachment 396960View attachment 396964

There is no level that right wing trash won't stoop to.

Forum List

Back