Lee Oswald's call from jail.

No round hit his forehead you dumbass
Sure did. Didn’t grandpa ever show you the Zapruder film or the comments of the ER doctors in Dallas or JFK’s press secretary telling the media? Grandpa sure withheld lots of damning information from you to hide his crime, didn’t he Allen Dulles III?

Sure did. Didn’t grandpa ever show you the Zapruder film or the comments of the ER doctors in Dallas or JFK’s press secretary telling the media? Grandpa sure withheld lots of damning information from you to hide his crime, didn’t he Allen Dulles III?

The Zapruder film shows no shot to the head it shows one from behind.

No ER doctor saw a hole in his forehead and Kilduff was simply mistaken.

Those are profen facts

The Zapruder film shows no shot to the head it shows one from behind.

No ER doctor saw a hole in his forehead and Kilduff was simply mistaken.

Those are profen facts
You’re not living in reality, but I’ve known that about you Allen for a long time. You say truth is lies and lies are truth.

Grandpa Dulles taught you well.

You’re not living in reality, but I’ve known that about you Allen for a long time. You say truth is lies and lies are truth.

I havde proven you wrong every time. It is you living a delusional lie. The evidence proves OSwald acted alone period

The Zapruder film clearly showed the President slumped forward ( from the first wound ) and then jolted backward by a 2nd gunshot wound to the right temple. ( also referred to as part of the forehead )
Wrong.

It shows him moving backwards but not from a bullet.

Bullets do not push people that way you ass hat

One thing you do is lie. Just like good old murderous grandpa Dulles.

:thankusmile:

An Understatement of the century :thup:

Now you're an expert on bullets.
Ok Barney Fife.
He pulls shit out of his ass in an effort to protect his grandpa’s legacy, the fictional Warren Commission report. He’s done that on this forum for nearly ten years.

He only posts when his CIA keywords for JFK’s assassination are posted anywhere on the forum.

He pulls shit out of his ass in an effort to protect his grandpa’s legacy, the fictional Warren Commission report. He’s done that on this forum for nearly ten years.

He only posts when his CIA keywords for JFK’s assassination are posted anywhere on the forum.
This is an easier subject for him than , say, the controlled demolitions on 9/11.

I state facts you can't even challenge and all you can do is lie about them

For example the accurate Warren Commission report which you never read and only make up bullshit about.

:thankusmile: I know,could not have said it better word for word myself.

.He advertises it in spades he is Allens grandson by doing so:biggrin: That and the other subject Allen the third is alerted to by Langley to post on is they alert him that a 9/11 thread has been posted as well. Those two subjects are what Allen the third has asked langley to alert him to everything a thread on them is made.LOL

the really sad pathetic thing about him though is this is not the only message board he has been trolliing for over ten years on. He does this on other political message boards i have been at and used to post at in the past as well.

I never venture to those sites anymore that he trolls at because he goes and whines to the mods there who protect him,they let him get away with crap and they favor the people that support the governments version of events. I cant get away with the stuff there i can get away with here so this is now pretty much the only political board i go to anymore where he inhabits.

Last edited:
You're not laughing no matter what you post.

tThe proven facts are you have been proven wrogn by evideence every time. You have never psoted evidence of your own and are a fraud and coward and liar.

The conclusions of the Warren Commission report are correct and proven by evidence and you cannot offer evidence to the contrary. You never read the report which proves anything you say about is is a lie.

You are one sad and pathetic excuse for a man

Forum List

Back