Lee Oswald's call from jail.

You're not laughing no matter what you post.

tThe proven facts are you have been proven wrogn by evideence every time. You have never psoted evidence of your own and are a fraud and coward and liar.

The conclusions of the Warren Commission report are correct and proven by evidence and you cannot offer evidence to the contrary. You never read the report which proves anything you say about is is a lie.

You are one sad and pathetic excuse for a man
As you well know, Oswald never fired a gun that day.

Stop lying for once.

Stop lying for once.
Yes he did.

You are lying because we both know he did.

You cannot prove he did not. You cannot show the slightest evidence that he did not.

He is the only one who did. That is truth and fact

Stop lying for once.
Your expecting miracles the fact you talking to Allen’s grandson,it’s in his blood. :rofl: You know,the reason 9/11 is the only other topic he ever comes and posts on is because his hero George bush had a major hand in it and he of course is heavily involved in the jfk assassination and butt buddies with his grampa Allen Dulles.:rofl:makes total sense why 9/11 is the other one he has as much of a vested interest in but none of the other crimes of the government like the virus hoax and the election fraud. :biggrin:

tThe proven facts are you have been proven wrogn by evideence every time. You have never psoted evidence of your own and are a fraud and coward and liar.

The conclusions of the Warren Commission report are correct and proven by evidence and you cannot offer evidence to the contrary. You never read the report which proves anything you say about is is a lie.

^This.

LIAR!!!

No Gipper you are the liar.

You have never posted evidence and the evidence proves you wrong.

You have never read the warren Commission report and have no idea what it says. The conclusions of the report are accurate based on real evidence and ALL of the conspiracy theories have been disproven

Anyoone looking at your history of posting knows this is true. You hasve nothing but crap and no evidence YOU are the low life childish liar

No Gipper you are the liar.

You have never posted evidence and the evidence proves you wrong.

You have never read the warren Commission report and have no idea what it says. The conclusions of the report are accurate based on real evidence and ALL of the conspiracy theories have been disproven

Anyoone looking at your history of posting knows this is true. You hasve nothing but crap and no evidence YOU are the low life childish liar
LIAR!

CIA!

You have no evidence, all just CIA lies.
the Warren Commission was not CIA you dumbfuck.,

They had massive evidence which you have never challenged or even bothered to read about,

It proves you wrong and a childish liar.

You have been proven wrong every time you post and you know it

Grow up boy.

the Warren Commission was not CIA you dumbfuck.,

They had massive evidence which you have never challenged or even bothered to read about,

It proves you wrong and a childish liar.

You have been proven wrong every time you post and you know it

Grow up boy.
Where is your evidence Allen?

Where is your evidence Allen?
I have posted it many times YOU NEVER HAVE

I have your own ADMISSION On other threads that you never read the report you claim to know something about,.

You are the proven defeated liar

I have posted it many times YOU NEVER HAVE

I have your own ADMISSION On other threads that you never read the report you claim to know something about,.

You are the proven defeated liar
You’ve ALWAYS posted CIA propaganda. It’s what you do.

You’ve ALWAYS posted CIA propaganda. It’s what you do.
No I post facts and evidence you lie qll the time.

The Warren Ciommission report is not CIA propoganda and you cannot prove otherwise.

your entire mindset is to scream CIA when you lose an argument and that means ANY argument.

Newflash boy the CIA does not give a damn about this issue or this forum or the trivial crap you post.

No I post facts and evidence you lie qll the time.

The Warren Ciommission report is not CIA propoganda and you cannot prove otherwise.

your entire mindset is to scream CIA when you lose an argument and that means ANY argument.

Newflash boy the CIA does not give a damn about this issue or this forum or the trivial crap you post.
You’ve posted nothing but lies and you know it.

You’ve posted nothing but lies and you know it.
No I do not boy.

I post documenmted proven facts YOU post lies.

The difference between us is that I do research, you are brainwashed to repeat knee jerk CIA BAD bullshit.

You really have the mind of a five year old and you a totla fool and massive liar

Those are proven facts

No I do not boy.

I post documenmted proven facts YOU post lies.

The difference between us is that I do research, you are brainwashed to repeat knee jerk CIA BAD bullshit.

You really have the mind of a five year old and you a totla fool and massive liar

Those are proven facts
All lies.

Forum List

Back