🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Left are a Bunch of Psychotic Freaks

Other suitable attire:
410934A3-A1EB-40E0-81FA-E73C2A488D13.jpeg
22855A21-B337-4641-9CA2-DFE0A7124712.jpeg

Libs really can't stand people who object to their views in the slightest. I still see people wearing gear with B. Hussein O or Hillary Clinton gear, and really I could care less. But the Liberal opposition to even kids wearing Conservative clothing is really insane and anti-American.
And they say they are tolerant and open minded.

The participation trophy generation.

View attachment 242427
A man says he was asked not to wear a shirt supporting President Trump at a gym that he attends in Troy, Mo.

Staff Sgt. Jake Talbot says he has worn the shirt to CDY Fitness in Troy many times before but on Sunday, he says the owner asked him not to wear the shirt again, saying the shirt was offensive to her and others.

“I was just puzzled there for a second. She said that it was racist and represents racism and that’s when I when I was like ‘oh, you’re done,” said Talbot.

Talbot says he finished his workout before posting his frustrations to Facebook.

“The owner Liz came up to me and said that Trump shirt I had on was offensive and said I needed to remove it in order to work out there, and that it is linked to racism. I hate the word, its used way too loosely. It’s 2019, get the hell over it, it’s not racism,” Talbot said.

The gym’s owner declined an interview with News 4 but says the shirt made several members uncomfortable. On Sunday she went online and posted that the gym “shouldn’t be a political forum for anyone.”

Man told his Trump shirt made local gym goers 'uncomfortable,' was asked to not wear it to the gym anymore
Just think of the shirt as a cake decoration for a gay couple

No one is asking libs to design Trump fashions, just to not go insane when they see them.
That one flew over your head. It's not about what the customer wants it's about what the business wants...The right has been screaming this ever since the gay wedding cake case. Now the hypocrites want to whine and cry when it happens to their side..
tenor.gif

Bull fuckinmg shkit.

Wear that hat & you prove you support bigotry, racism, stealing children, fraud, cheating in business, assaulting women.

Actually, all it proves is that you are sympathetic with our President's idea of returning America to greatness. If someone had a liberal MAMA hat "Make America Mediocre Again", I wouldn't lose my mind. Wear what you want, its a free country, I could give a shit less.

You were promised a free wall to hide your cowardly ass behind and the only thing you have to show now is an Idiot ID hat.
Lol, that hat makes you angry. Which makes laugh. I bet you supported a wall when Obama wanted it.
Angry? Those hats make me laugh and Obama never wanted a big beautiful communist style wall. The Secure fence Act called for 700 miles of fencing and enhanced surveillance techniques like unmanned drones, ground based sensors, satellites, radar coverage and cameras.

You were promised a free wall to hide your cowardly ass behind and the only thing you have to show now is an Idiot ID hat.
Lol, that hat makes you angry. Which makes laugh. I bet you supported a wall when Obama wanted it.
Angry? Those hats make me laugh and Obama never wanted a big beautiful communist style wall. The Secure fence Act called for 700 miles of fencing and enhanced surveillance techniques like unmanned drones, ground based sensors, satellites, radar coverage and cameras.
Which does what? Was it to keep illegals out? Thanks for proving you're just a big baby. Obama wanted a physical barrier, i was for that. But i don't like Trump so the same is bad. Whaaaaaa!

The gym owner is dramatic and silly, but she is free to run her business in any way she sees fit. Don’t like it? Take your business elsewhere.

The gym owner is dramatic and silly, but she is free to run her business in any way she sees fit. Don’t like it? Take your business elsewhere.

I can agree with that. It should certainly be legal to discriminate against someone for their politics, whether its support for President Trump's MAGA agenda or whether its support for the new political institution of Gay Marriage.

The participation trophy generation.

View attachment 242427
A man says he was asked not to wear a shirt supporting President Trump at a gym that he attends in Troy, Mo.

Staff Sgt. Jake Talbot says he has worn the shirt to CDY Fitness in Troy many times before but on Sunday, he says the owner asked him not to wear the shirt again, saying the shirt was offensive to her and others.

“I was just puzzled there for a second. She said that it was racist and represents racism and that’s when I when I was like ‘oh, you’re done,” said Talbot.

Talbot says he finished his workout before posting his frustrations to Facebook.

“The owner Liz came up to me and said that Trump shirt I had on was offensive and said I needed to remove it in order to work out there, and that it is linked to racism. I hate the word, its used way too loosely. It’s 2019, get the hell over it, it’s not racism,” Talbot said.

The gym’s owner declined an interview with News 4 but says the shirt made several members uncomfortable. On Sunday she went online and posted that the gym “shouldn’t be a political forum for anyone.”

Man told his Trump shirt made local gym goers 'uncomfortable,' was asked to not wear it to the gym anymore
Just think of the shirt as a cake decoration for a gay couple

6:29 AM is the stamp on your post, and you're drunk off your fucking ass.

Get some help dude.

Forum List

Back