🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Left are a Bunch of Psychotic Freaks

Angry? Those hats make me laugh and Obama never wanted a big beautiful communist style wall. The Secure fence Act called for 700 miles of fencing and enhanced surveillance techniques like unmanned drones, ground based sensors, satellites, radar coverage and cameras.

But nary a landmine nor a single automated machine gun nest - proving how much He loves illegals and hates actual Americans.

upload_2019-1-27_21-11-29.png

Fvck Jake Talbot & his political drag show; I agree with the gym owner.

If queen Jake Talbot wants to wear his Trump T-shit then he can go workout at the garbage dump.

The participation trophy generation.

View attachment 242427
A man says he was asked not to wear a shirt supporting President Trump at a gym that he attends in Troy, Mo.

Staff Sgt. Jake Talbot says he has worn the shirt to CDY Fitness in Troy many times before but on Sunday, he says the owner asked him not to wear the shirt again, saying the shirt was offensive to her and others.

“I was just puzzled there for a second. She said that it was racist and represents racism and that’s when I when I was like ‘oh, you’re done,” said Talbot.

Talbot says he finished his workout before posting his frustrations to Facebook.

“The owner Liz came up to me and said that Trump shirt I had on was offensive and said I needed to remove it in order to work out there, and that it is linked to racism. I hate the word, its used way too loosely. It’s 2019, get the hell over it, it’s not racism,” Talbot said.

The gym’s owner declined an interview with News 4 but says the shirt made several members uncomfortable. On Sunday she went online and posted that the gym “shouldn’t be a political forum for anyone.”

Man told his Trump shirt made local gym goers 'uncomfortable,' was asked to not wear it to the gym anymore
Remember how offensive it was for the baker to bake a cake for a couple for a gay wedding and did not? Enough said.

Who goes to a gym anymore except wanting to be seen?

Also the owner is retarded if wearing a Trump T-Shirt is racist and I bet she would have no problem with Obama or Clinton shirts...
Neither Obama nor Clinton had the support of every white supremacist group in the country. See the difference? You`re welcome.

There are only a couple of hundred white supremacists in the whole country, if you were paying attention to their big event in Washington DC last summer.

Why is it important who these people support one way or another?
Lol! You must not live in the south?

Forum List

Back