🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Left are a Bunch of Psychotic Freaks

The participation trophy generation.

View attachment 242427
A man says he was asked not to wear a shirt supporting President Trump at a gym that he attends in Troy, Mo.

Staff Sgt. Jake Talbot says he has worn the shirt to CDY Fitness in Troy many times before but on Sunday, he says the owner asked him not to wear the shirt again, saying the shirt was offensive to her and others.

“I was just puzzled there for a second. She said that it was racist and represents racism and that’s when I when I was like ‘oh, you’re done,” said Talbot.

Talbot says he finished his workout before posting his frustrations to Facebook.

“The owner Liz came up to me and said that Trump shirt I had on was offensive and said I needed to remove it in order to work out there, and that it is linked to racism. I hate the word, its used way too loosely. It’s 2019, get the hell over it, it’s not racism,” Talbot said.

The gym’s owner declined an interview with News 4 but says the shirt made several members uncomfortable. On Sunday she went online and posted that the gym “shouldn’t be a political forum for anyone.”

Man told his Trump shirt made local gym goers 'uncomfortable,' was asked to not wear it to the gym anymore
They need their own country, it going to come to that. We can't live with Fascists

The gym owner is dramatic and silly, but she is free to run her business in any way she sees fit. Don’t like it? Take your business elsewhere.

I can agree with that. It should certainly be legal to discriminate against someone for their politics, whether its support for President Trump's MAGA agenda or whether its support for the new political institution of Gay Marriage.
Absolutely.

The gym owner is dramatic and silly, but she is free to run her business in any way she sees fit. Don’t like it? Take your business elsewhere.

Yep.

Then expose the shit out of her bigoted ass on social media.

Which is exactly what the man did. :thup:

I would tell my family and friends to avoid any such establishment. I’ll gladly give my money to your competitor.

I know what he should wear for his next workout.
View attachment 242430 View attachment 242431

These idiots still believe that is the flag of the Confederate Army while not knowing it is Lee battle flag!
It's the flag of the Tennessee Army.

cfed-flag.jpg

I can agree with that. It should certainly be legal to discriminate against someone for their politics, whether its support for President Trump's MAGA agenda or whether its support for the new political institution of Gay Marriage.

It should be legal for any reason. Don’t like gingers? Bye. Don’t like homos? Bye. Don’t like Jews? Bye. Let the free market decide if these moronic business practices should be rewarded or not. I would never give my coin to a person that runs their business as such.

I wish my gym would deal with meathead lifters that feel the need to scream and yell during every set. Shut the fuck up, attention whoring douche bag. lol

My reason for not liking the hat is that for all her many problems America is great, always has been, keep America great would be a hat I would wear.

View attachment 242427
A man says he was asked not to wear a shirt supporting President Trump at a gym that he attends in Troy, Mo.

Staff Sgt. Jake Talbot says he has worn the shirt to CDY Fitness in Troy many times before but on Sunday, he says the owner asked him not to wear the shirt again, saying the shirt was offensive to her and others.

“I was just puzzled there for a second. She said that it was racist and represents racism and that’s when I when I was like ‘oh, you’re done,” said Talbot.

Talbot says he finished his workout before posting his frustrations to Facebook.

“The owner Liz came up to me and said that Trump shirt I had on was offensive and said I needed to remove it in order to work out there, and that it is linked to racism. I hate the word, its used way too loosely. It’s 2019, get the hell over it, it’s not racism,” Talbot said.

The gym’s owner declined an interview with News 4 but says the shirt made several members uncomfortable. On Sunday she went online and posted that the gym “shouldn’t be a political forum for anyone.”

Man told his Trump shirt made local gym goers 'uncomfortable,' was asked to not wear it to the gym anymore
Just think of the shirt as a cake decoration for a gay couple
The dude is demanding the gym make that shirt for him?

View attachment 242427

The dude is demanding the gym make that shirt for him?
Could be..They may have wanted it for themselves...or they just didn't want political strife in their establishment.

View attachment 242427

6:29 AM is the stamp on your post, and you're drunk off your fucking ass.

Get some help dude.
Do you sleep past 6am you must be a couch potato...I earned a thousand bucks getting up early and working, what did you do today?

View attachment 242427

Get some help dude.
Do you sleep past 6am you must be a couch potato...I earned a thousand bucks getting up early and working, what did you do today?

Irrelevant sploogy. At issue is the fact that you were demonstrably drunk to the point of incoherence at that hour..

View attachment 242427

Get some help dude.

I guess you’re going for most posts brownie points, filling USMB with your trolling.

Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent, and discerning if they hold their tongues.
Proverbs 17:28

Forum List

Back