left behind

You can easily see how confused Christians really are. They have no knowledge of God whatsoever. If they did, they would have tolerance for all the good and evil looking things in this world.

I kinda feel bad for matt slick, despite the fact that he's a pretty crappy guy.

I kinda feel bad for matt slick, despite the fact that he's a pretty crappy guy.

You shouldn't feel bad for anything that God created, even the aborted fetuses that are happening all around the world today.

God is the Creator of ALL things, not just some of it.

Isaiah 44
6: Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: "I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.
24: Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb: "I am the LORD, who made all things, who stretched out the heavens alone, who spread out the earth -- Who was with me? --

You shouldn't feel bad for anything that God created, even the aborted fetuses that are happening all around the world today.

Isaiah 44
6: Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: "I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.
24: Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb: "I am the LORD, who made all things, who stretched out the heavens alone, who spread out the earth -- Who was with me? --

It's called loving your fellow man.

Isaiah 44

It's called loving your fellow man.

Emotional love is very deceiving. The love of God is the knowledge to know who created the deceptive emotional thoughts in the first place.

If you truly love your neighbor, you would preach the good news to him about God's salvation plan for all His people, Israel, because you would understand that all God's created people will live forever.

why is you guys have zero sense of humor?

There are three kinds of sin according to some religions of man; a sin that is terrible, a sin that is bad and a sin they find acceptable in their own eyes.

An egg came at the same time as the chicken. Argument settled.

To obey God isn’t so hard to do. Just remember when you were four years old and had to obey your Dad.

The last show on this earth will be the hottest ever. The audience will die to see it.

There are three kinds of sin according to some religions of man; a sin that is terrible, a sin that is bad and a sin they find acceptable in their own eyes.

To obey God isn’t so hard to do. Just remember when you were four years old and had to obey your Dad.

The last show on this earth will be the hottest ever. The audience will die to see it.

Surely your just splitting hares, call me when dinner is ready.

If it's humor you want, just take a look at this world and see how humorous our Creator really is. I think He's hilarious.

If it's humor you want, just take a look at this world and see how humorous our Creator really is. I think He's hilarious.

He had quite a sense of humor, he created us.

I'll say.

Misinterpret the command to circumcise the flesh of the foreskin and the next thing you know everyone is mutilating each others penises for the next several thousand years......

what a joker!

I'll say.

Misinterpret the command to circumcise the flesh of the foreskin and the next thing you know everyone is mutilating each others penises for the next several thousand years......

what a joker!

On the upside there will be fewer believers around. :cool:

FYI Boss's thread has passed the sell by date. If we are going to continue our discussion we will need a new one.

I'll say.

what a joker!

On the upside there will be fewer believers around. :cool:

FYI Boss's thread has passed the sell by date. If we are going to continue our discussion we will need a new one.

Agreed.

Just need a few days to prepare my mind to put together something tailor made for you.. And understand that I will not be telling you something you don't already know, just putting things that you already know are the truth together in a way that leads to other conclusions that you may have never considered..

Also if during our discussion I find a thought or notion that I see is a cause of stumbling to comprehension, I will not be criticizing or condemning you when I point it out.

I really do not think you are insecure like professed believers that you would not take a closer look at long established or deeply held beliefs of your own if you could be shown how it may be in error.

And I certainly don't think you will respond like I threw holy water on a demon, like some people do, when I tell you that in many ways you are already dedicated to living a kosher life without realizing it and the real and verifiable benefits that you know and have experienced in life are a direct result of that dedication which is the exact same benefits that others would interpret as being the reward of the righteous.

seriously..... a little while and we will speak again.

I already know that you have already anticipated much of what will be revealed.

Last edited:

That's right my friend. He created all the comedians and funny situations in this world to keep us interested in earthly things while He's working out His invisible things through His saints, who also see this world as hilarious. Even aborted babies can make me laugh today, knowing that death is just a delusion.

Damn kids!!!!!! Get off my lawn!

alright already!

The daily show bit was frikin priceless and by the looks of things , with Jesus about to show up any minute and such, they will have an endless supply of comedic material for years to come......

Thanks for posting it!

Forum List

Back