Left blamed Bush for 9/11 because he ignored signs. Is Obama to blame for Boston

A lot of irony here
I read an article yesterday or day before
It was talking about how the FBI interviewed the dead one in 2011
He also had a domestic violence charge and they didn't do anything about it.
Got interviewed and got charged? This still happens?
I will see if I can find it
There is not no telling how many complaints/threats happen daily
We cant check all of them out without some form of Martial Law or complete loss of freedom..

I don't think it's unfair to look at everyone's role in this.
Should some red flags been raised in regards to the travels
of the older brother?

Considering that the TSA is frisking children and old ladies then I would think that a person who has a red flag thrown up by, what is reported, the Russians it would make sense to monitor his activity more so then what the FBI did. Were they told to stand down from Muslims? Was it a basic check and ended for political correctness? That could be but I am thinking it is a big world with lots of people. Bottom line though, this is the first successful terror attack on America in 12 years, and it happened on Obama's watch with warnings.

dear lying sacks of excrement,

the top terror texpert in the USA told you Bush refused to listen to warnings about AQ and OBL.

then we got bombed

You and your party trashed him for his loyalty to country

now you seek to blame Obama for this personally on what evidence?

none but partisan stupidity

history is going to not be kind to you group of people.
hey are going to write books about your insane duplicity

t

You give a whole new meaning to that "right wing consperacy" Hilary talked of all those years ago

the top terror texpert in the USA told you Bush refused to listen to warnings about AQ and OBL.

then we got bombed

Bush had been in office for 8 months when 9/11 happened. Clinton was the president that was warned and did nothing. Sudan offered OBL to clinton before 9/11 and Clinton did nothing.

Clinton stopped the FBI and CIA from sharing intelligence info on possible terrorists.

You want to blame a president for 9/11, blame Clinton

Now, to current events, why did the obama admin give a pass to the older brother when Russia had warned us about him?

obama isn't even slightly interested in keeping america safe, he can't bring himsellf to call the fort hood shooter a fucking terrorist.

then we got bombed

It is crazy how you can take fact and fuck it up to the point where it is not even considered.
That is talent :eusa_pray:

Out of the 29 post . TDM is responsible for over half. If that is not spamming a board. I dont know what is .

Out of the 29 post . TDM is responsible for over half. If that is not spamming a board. I dont know what is .

Her posting style, which includes many "gotchas" is why she has the distinction of being the first of 9, in over three years, to make my Ignore list....:rofl: And she knows this. She DID teach me a lesson though, of what to expect from this board, I like so much, most of the time.

CNN.com - White House dismisses former adviser's charges - Mar 22, 2004

White House dismisses former adviser's charges
Clarke's allegations of pre-9/11 failures called politically driven
Monday, March 22, 2004 Posted: 11:51 AM EST (1651 GMT)

Richard Clarke speaks in Stanford, California, in this September 2002 photo.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The White House is dismissing as a "red herring" charges from the administration's former counter-terrorism coordinator that President Bush has been more focused on Iraq than al Qaeda.

Richard Clarke detailed his allegations that Bush has done "a terrible job" battling terrorism during an interview Sunday night on CBS's "60 Minutes" and in a book to be published Monday.

A White House spokesman said Clarke is motivated by politics.

"He has chosen at this critical time, in the middle of a presidential campaign, to inject himself into the political debate," spokesman Dan Bartlett said. "And he has every right to do so. But in so doing, his judgments -- his actions, or the lack thereof -- should also come under scrutiny."

Clarke said he asked for a Cabinet-level meeting in January 2001, shortly after the president took office, to discuss the threat

The obama regime ignored warnings from the Russian government and let these terrorists in and MORE besides.

It might not be simple ignorant negligence. It might be deliberate.

Forum List

Back