Left vs Americans on Trump

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
As the last few weeks have played out I think I see the issue the left is struggling with in understanding what the hell has just happened to them.

Americans: I'm sick and tired of these piece of shit politicians and want someone completely different.
Americans: Trump wins with 306
Lefties: Holy fuck! This guy doesn't act like a regular politician!
Americans: Yup.
Lefties: OMG! The world is ending!

I think the biggest gap the left has to come to understand is Trump isn't going to act like a typical politician. That's why he won. He was sent there to shake some shit up and he will.

The Americans are all of us. The far right and alt right are not special though they are uniquely cowardly and can't take what they try to dish.

However, . . you orange messiah won, so the real Americans will give him a chance just like the far right did with Obama with day one.

look how much the left lost since 2006 when pelosi took control

pelosi-election-1.png

today 2016

pelosi-election-2.png

The only thing D pols learned from the election is they need to import more ignorant third worlders.

Last edited:
That is population loss. The dems moved to better places.
You mean they left for more right wing areas. Because they are better. Luckily some of them have realized this and those that don't are being out voted.

The Americans are all of us. The far right and alt right are not special though they are uniquely cowardly and can't take what they try to dish.

However, . . you orange messiah won, so the real Americans will give him a chance just like the far right did with Obama with day one.
I know this is crushing your spirit. It's at once sad and enjoyable to watch. I can't say I feel sorry for you while at the same time celebrating your special snowflake meltdown. I guess the fundemental change of America isn't coming. The seas are going to continue not rising as they have been for ages and we will probably move on to the true issues of the economy and placing our country first in any negotiation. I realize that hurts you. I hope you get over it because I truly don't give a fuck. I do kind of enjoy watching you act...well, pretty much like you are. It solidifies what we have wanted for a long time. For people like you to become irrelevant.

Forum List

Back