Left wing actress hopes Louis CK is raped and shot at twitter does nothing

Left-wing actress Ellen Barkin expressed her desire to see Louis CK “raped” and “shot at” in a series of tweets, prompting Twitter to do….absolutely nothing.
Left-Wing Actress Hopes Louis CK is “Raped” and “Shot At,” Twitter Does Nothing

Because this is what Trump hating hypocrites are all about , Hypocrites wish upon others who they really are evil pieces of chit.
Step back and take a look at what Louis said about a tragic scene, a school shooting.

Last edited:
I don't know who this jackass is but it's disgusting/uncivil/etc to make fun of the survivors
I don't care if you are pro or anti- gun--it's just plain stupid/etc

Step back and take a look at what Louis said about a tragic scene, a school shooting.
Yes, please do. What exactly did he say that offends the sensitive souls so? Louis C.K. mocks school shooting survivors, nonbinary people in leaked audio from new set | Boston.com

Saying someone should be raped and shot, merely for a joke, seems quite offensive to me.

Fortunately America hasn't yet devolved to the point that a sense of humor can be outlawed.
Only because the Good Lord and Uncle Vlad kept Hillary out of the White House

I don't know who this jackass is but it's disgusting/uncivil/etc to make fun of the survivors
Louie CK was mocking the aura of political and moral invincibility that grew around the Camera Hogg contingent of students who mined the tragedy for a political agenda. You should actually listen to his comments.

Louie CK was mocking the aura of political and moral invincibility that grew around the Camera Hogg contingent of students who mined the tragedy for a political agenda. You should actually listen to his comments.
no--he was talking about the KIDS!!
anyway, if you can't discuss civilly, you are part of the problem

no--he was talking about the KIDS!!
anyway, if you can't discuss civilly, you are part of the problem
He was talking about self righteous dishonest attention whores.

They have no superior moral virtue and no immunity from being mocked which they richly deserve.

When tragedy happens people do the same things they did before the tragedy.

This includes comedians.

If you do not like his comments and jokes, then do not pay to listen

On the other hand stick your judgements up your ass and spin you are the problem and a fucking hypocrite.

Forum List

Back