Left wing actress hopes Louis CK is raped and shot at twitter does nothing

I don't know who this jackass is but it's disgusting/uncivil/etc to make fun of the survivors
I don't care if you are pro or anti- gun--it's just plain stupid/etc
Louie CK was mocking the aura of political and moral invincibility that grew around the Camera Hogg contingent of students who mined the tragedy for a political agenda. You should actually listen to his comments.
He wasn’t mocking them for being shot at, he was mocking them for being young and dumb, and Dems for listening to children.

He wasn’t mocking them for being shot at, he was mocking them for being young and dumb, and Dems for listening to children.

Gee, what were they saying that was "dumb"? A crazy person was able to buy a gun and shot 17 of their classmates. Why aren't we doing something about that?
Because they want to ban the second amendment just like you.

Those kids got shot up because of their incompetent security. The security saw the guy and knew he was a wacko. They did nothing and even after the shooting started they ran away and hide like cowards. Even the first cops stood around and did nothing.

We don’t need to be told by children what needs to change. Mentally ill and thugs need to be locked up, and school security needs to get serious about protecting children. Hogg and his Marxist brigade can move to Venezuela.

Sure, you can be as "offended" as you'd like.
And you can be as offended by people being offended as you like. Let it all out.

I think you're starting to get it!
Wow, you're just too original for me.

I should know better than to take on fundies.
Fundie? Haha....is that the boogeymen you create for yourself, whenever you get squeamish? Sorry the fundies have overpowered you. My deepest sympathies.

Mentally ill and thugs need to be locked up, and school security needs to get serious about protecting children
Broward county sheriff Scott Israel had his men stand down while students were being slaughtered.
Still waiting for leftist outrage over that.

Naw, man, I'm all for "Well-regulated Militias". I even used to be part of one. Crazy people with machine guns, though, that's kind of a bad idea.

Those kids got shot up because of their incompetent security. The security saw the guy and knew he was a wacko. They did nothing and even after the shooting started they ran away and hide like cowards. Even the first cops stood around and did nothing.

Yeah, here's the thing. Why do we need cops at our schools to start with. So no surprise, this town put the most inept cop who probably should have retired years ago at the school, becuase, hey, it's a school. We fill our world with security guards and metal detectors and magneticly locked doors and closed circuit TV so that a few nuts can enjoy gun ownership, and then when those things fail, we bitch about how they didn't prevent a bad situation that never should have been allowed to happen to start with.

We don’t need to be told by children what needs to change. Mentally ill and thugs need to be locked up, and school security needs to get serious about protecting children. Hogg and his Marxist brigade can move to Venezuela.

We already lock up 2 million people. Most other industrialized countries lock up less than 100K. If locking people up were the answer, we'd be the safest country in the west, not the most dangerous.

Naw, man, I'm all for "Well-regulated Militias". I even used to be part of one. Crazy people with machine guns, though, that's kind of a bad idea.

Yeah, here's the thing. Why do we need cops at our schools to start with. So no surprise, this town put the most inept cop who probably should have retired years ago at the school, becuase, hey, it's a school. We fill our world with security guards and metal detectors and magneticly locked doors and closed circuit TV so that a few nuts can enjoy gun ownership, and then when those things fail, we bitch about how they didn't prevent a bad situation that never should have been allowed to happen to start with.

We already lock up 2 million people. Most other industrialized countries lock up less than 100K. If locking people up were the answer, we'd be the safest country in the west, not the most dangerous.

So keep thugs and crazies on the streets, that’s your solution.

Why are you comparing us to other countries? I doubt any have anywhere near the demographics of our country. Blacks and Latinos fill our prisons, not something Euro countries need to deal with.

So keep thugs and crazies on the streets, that’s your solution.

If they can't get guns... it wouldn't be a problem, would it?

Why are you comparing us to other countries? I doubt any have anywhere near the demographics of our country. Blacks and Latinos fill our prisons, not something Euro countries need to deal with.

The UK is 13% minority... and guess what, they STILL don't have anywhere near our crime levels. France is 15% minority... They are just fine.

But thanks for reminding us that Conservatism is about Racism... that never gets old.

Most mass shooters are white dudes... maybe we should be worried about the white dudes.

Um, actually, that's kind of standard procedure during an active shooter incident...You secure the perimeter, and then move in.
Um, actually no one moved in while students were trapped inside a building with a shooter picking them off.
Perimeter secured...check. Big brave well armed Broward county sheriffs attempting to encounter the shooter...not so much. LOL for you.

Um, actually no one moved in while students were trapped inside a building with a shooter picking them off.
Perimeter secured...check. Big brave well armed Broward county sheriffs attempting to encounter the shooter...not so much. LOL for you.

And again, that's how most PD's are trained to handle Active Shooter incidents...

Secure the perimeter, then move in... IN this case, though, Cruz just walked out with the rest of the students when he was done shooting.

Gee, what were they saying that was "dumb"? A crazy person was able to buy a gun and shot 17 of their classmates. Why aren't we doing something about that?

Related, I hear Trump's admin rolled back the stupid regulation that was preventing these problem kids from getting kicked out of school and/or reported to the authorities.

And again, that's how most PD's are trained to handle Active Shooter incidents...

Secure the perimeter, then move in... IN this case, though, Cruz just walked out with the rest of the students when he was done shooting.
Right...:icon_rolleyes: .Hilarious stuff.
It was nice of Scott Israel and his Broward country sheriffs to stand down and wait for Nikolas Cruz to finish killing people before arresting him.

Wouldn't want to upset the poor lad. It's rude for the p.c. sheriff to interrupt someone when they're busy.

Right...:icon_rolleyes: .Hilarious stuff.
It was nice of Scott Israel and his Broward country sheriffs to stand down and wait for Nikolas Cruz to finish killing people before arresting him.

Wouldn't want to upset the poor lad. It's rude for the p.c. sheriff to interrupt someone when they're busy.

Except it wasn't Sheriff, it was one guy handling the evacuation of hundreds of students, and yup... he lost his job (forced into retirement).

Forum List

Back