Left wing “Fact checker” Snopes finally has to admit the Trump Charlottesville “fine people” comment was a hoax.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
About time. After years of promoting the blatant lie they finally had to admit he didn’t praise white supremacists, and actually did just the opposite.

Oh, no. Trump the felon sex offending traitor has been absolved. Must have prayed for mercy.

About time. After years of promoting the blatant lie they finally had to admit he didn’t praise white supremacists, and actually did just the opposite.

"TRUMP SAYS HE WILL BE A DICTATOR ON DAY ONE!!!!" This lie is no different from all the other HUNDREDS of lies the Democrats and their Media have pushed to create the caricature of Trump they want. It seems to work on emotionally vulnerable folk who can't or won't see the truth.

Sooner or later the truth about what Trump said comes out!:)
Seems the truth is winning for the MAGA especially when we find that Joe Biden lied from the beginning by claiming Hunter's Laptop from Hell is real and not disinformation.
The information and very words in Hunter's laptop can bury Joe and the whole corrupt Biden family.

Seems the truth is winning for the MAGA especially when we find that Joe Biden lied from the beginning by claiming Hunter's Laptop from Hell is real and not disinformation.
The information and very words in Hunter's laptop can bury Joe and the whole corrupt Biden family.

I agree with that! thank you for posting!:thup:

"TRUMP SAYS HE WILL BE A DICTATOR ON DAY ONE!!!!" This lie is no different from all the other HUNDREDS of lies the Democrats and their Media have pushed to create the caricature of Trump they want. It seems to work on emotionally vulnerable folk who can't or won't see the truth.
Protect Trump. I love Trump. Trump never does wrong.

That is what I hear. Get a life, eh.

Take your pick... the shitlib's native language is LYING. It's time to marginalize that soulless filth again and keep it under the rocks where it belongs.

GQyLEoGWsAAMHIQ.jpg

Everyone heard him call the run-over-your-political-opponent/tiki-torch-parade guys “very fine people”.

Forum List

Back