Left wing “Fact checker” Snopes finally has to admit the Trump Charlottesville “fine people” comment was a hoax.

About time. After years of promoting the blatant lie they finally had to admit he didn’t praise white supremacists, and actually did just the opposite.

So what? Trump’s still a felon! :dunno:

#LOCKHIMUP

So Joe launched his campaign based on FAKE NEWS. :laughing0301: 🤡

Joe didnt watch the tape? He just watched CNN lies and said….I must run for President so the globalists can use me as an empty vessel to poorly read teleprompters and promote the globlist agenda.

Biden is such garbage.

About time. After years of promoting the blatant lie they finally had to admit he didn’t praise white supremacists, and actually did just the opposite.

Oh my. Well, that should finally convince IM2 that Trump is not racist.

This lie was perpetuated all across the regime media, and obviously parroted ad nauseum by the lefty dummies here. Joe Biden actually claimed he decided to run for president because of this lie.

I can't help but notice the media has essentially abandoned Joe Biden. They picked the absolute worst possible time (for Biden) to admit this lie, and the subsequent coverup. The first debate is later this week, and Trump will obviously mention this, while Biden stands there looking like a fool, a dupe, and a liar.

This lie was perpetuated all across the regime media, and obviously parroted ad nauseum by the lefty dummies here. Joe Biden actually claimed he decided to run for president because of this lie.

I can't help but notice the media has essentially abandoned Joe Biden. They picked the absolute worst possible time (for Biden) to admit this lie, and the subsequent coverup. The first debate is later this week, and Trump will obviously mention this, while Biden stands there looking like a fool, a dupe, and a liar.
Biden is going to wipe the floor with Trump, assuming he shows.

#DRUGTESTTHEMBOTH

Oh, no. Trump the felon sex offending traitor has been absolved. Must have prayed for mercy.
lol, and this is what you get…when the truth finally is brought out..the left just downplays the original story like it was nothing.

Would you like some more, is that what you want? How about you explain to me how I didn't hear what Trump said to the world.

And by the way, RWingers say Snopes is trash so why are believing them now?
Because if you think trump was praising the white supremacists there, then you didn’t hear what he said.

I have never believed that Trump said that the neo-Nazis and KKK types in Charlotte that day were "fine people"...

I have always believed that he was talking about good people on both sides of the debate who showed-up that day...

As in...

People who wanted to remove images of those who fought on the side that had slavery as a political plank...

People who wanted to preserve images of those who fought against grasping centralized government, and for States rights...

And there were, indeed, good people present that day on both sides of the debate...

Most people who honor the independent spirit of the Confederacy and States Rights are not neo-Nazis nor KKK members...

I've always thought that the MSM jumped on Trump prematurely and force-fed the Leftist viewpoint on this to the public...

But the Orange Baboon-God opens his mouth without thinking so often that it's hard to blame them for that unfairness...

Forum List

Back