Left wing feminists okay when democrat men assault women, won't help the victims...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Kathleen Willey was one of the women that bill clinton sexually assaulted.........fortunately he did not rape her as he did at least 3 other women.......here is what she said about the femminists she went to for help....

EXCLUSIVE - Kathleen Willey Blasts Feminists for Ignoring Bill Clinton’s Alleged Crimes Against Women While Hillary ‘Enabled’

Willey told Klein that when she first went public in 1998 about Clinton’s alleged sexual assault, one of the first things she did was attempt to secure support from feminist groups and activists, only to have her overtures met with silence.

When this all started happening to me, the first thing I did when I didn’t know what do, the first thing that I did was reach out to the feminists. To the Women of the World, to Patricia Ireland, to all of these women. And I got no answer. I got completely cut off. They would not respond. And I remember thinking to myself: What is this? I mean, what is this?

As much as I was in Democratic circles and working in the White House, it actually took me a while to realize that these women are not going to criticize Bill Clinton. And it’s all about abortion. It’s all about abortion. That’s all it was. And when you have … Nina Burleigh saying publicly that they would gladly service Bill Clinton if he kept abortion on the table, then what are the victims and what are the women who suffered like this [supposed to do]?

Willey asked: “Why aren’t these women addressing this? I mean, we’re still dealing with it. We are still dealing with rape on college campuses, rape in the military. I mean, it’s still a big problem. Why won’t they address this?”

again, Kathleen Willey is a liar.

It was obvious she was a liar when 60 Minutes first aired her claims, and the White House released documentation showing she spent about a year stalking the President.

If a lot of people didn't believe her, it was probably because of shit like this.

Starr and Willey: The Untold Story

Steele, who says Willey asked her to lie to Newsweek and say Willey had told her about an unwelcome encounter, has been indicted for obstruction of justice and making false statements. She is the only person ever to be indicted in connection with the Monica Lewinsky affair. During the past year Steele, her daughter, her brother, her accountant and her attorney have been summoned before one of Starr’s grand juries. Her telephone records, bank records, tax records and credit history have been subpoenaed. Her friends and neighbors have been questioned by Starr’s investigators. Starr’s staff has gathered so much information that a room in the independent counsel’s office has been labeled the Steele Discovery Room. Steele, 52, says she lost her job because of the publicity, her health has deteriorated and she may lose her home. Even the circumstances of her legal adoption of an infant Romanian orphan have been questioned.

yes, there was a war on Women conducted during the Clinton years. It was conducted by Ken Starr trying to get dirt on Clinton and anyone who wouldn't tell the story he wanted to hear found their lives ruined by him.

Kathleen Willey was one of the women that bill clinton sexually assaulted.........fortunately he did not rape her as he did at least 3 other women.......here is what she said about the femminists she went to for help....

EXCLUSIVE - Kathleen Willey Blasts Feminists for Ignoring Bill Clinton’s Alleged Crimes Against Women While Hillary ‘Enabled’

Willey told Klein that when she first went public in 1998 about Clinton’s alleged sexual assault, one of the first things she did was attempt to secure support from feminist groups and activists, only to have her overtures met with silence.

When this all started happening to me, the first thing I did when I didn’t know what do, the first thing that I did was reach out to the feminists. To the Women of the World, to Patricia Ireland, to all of these women. And I got no answer. I got completely cut off. They would not respond. And I remember thinking to myself: What is this? I mean, what is this?

As much as I was in Democratic circles and working in the White House, it actually took me a while to realize that these women are not going to criticize Bill Clinton. And it’s all about abortion. It’s all about abortion. That’s all it was. And when you have … Nina Burleigh saying publicly that they would gladly service Bill Clinton if he kept abortion on the table, then what are the victims and what are the women who suffered like this [supposed to do]?

Willey asked: “Why aren’t these women addressing this? I mean, we’re still dealing with it. We are still dealing with rape on college campuses, rape in the military. I mean, it’s still a big problem. Why won’t they address this?”
This fails as a straw man fallacy.

Yet at the end of the day, even Ken Starr thought Kathleen Willey was a lying sack of crap.

According to Willey, during a meeting in the private study of the Oval Office, Clinton had embraced her tightly, kissed her on the mouth, grabbed her breast, and forced her hand on his genitals.[2] Clinton denied assaulting Willey. According to Monica Lewinsky's testimony, Clinton stated that the allegation was absurd because Willey is a small-breasted woman and he would never pursue such a woman.[3] The Clinton White House released details of 15 letters and 12 telephone messages that Willey had sent to Clinton after the alleged incident.[citation needed] In all of these, she appeared friendly and eager for more contact with Clinton.

The Final Report of the U.S. Office of the Independent Counsel report noted that "Willey and President Clinton are the only direct witnesses to their meeting, and their accounts differ substantially on the crucial facts of what occurred." It also stated "Willey gave false information to the FBI about her sexual relationship with a former boyfriend, and acknowledged having lied about it when the agents confronted her with contradictory evidence. Following Willey's acknowledgment of the lie, the Independent Counsel agreed not to prosecute her for false statements in this regard."[5] According to Independent CounselRobert Ray's report, "Willey's [Paula] Jones deposition testimony differed from her grand jury testimony on material aspects of the alleged incident."[6]

Willey has a history of controversial claims including telling the FBI she was pregnant and she had a miscarriage when she did not.[9] On the evening of March 19, 1998, Julie Hiatt Steele, a friend of Willey, released an affidavit, accusing the former White House aide of asking her to lie to corroborate Ms. Willey's account of being sexually groped by President Clinton in the Oval Office.[10] An attempt by Kenneth Starr to prosecute Steele for making false statements and obstructing justice ended in a mistrial and Starr declined to seek a retrial after Steele sought an investigation against the former Independent Counsel for prosecutorial misconduct.[11]

Kathleen Willey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They can`t beat Hillary so they want to run against her husband again? I don`t think there is a Clinton that they can beat including their dog Buddy and he`s been dead for 10 years.

Women will always be subservient to strong men. It's the nature of women. In the 80s, the subliminal fear is that the strong man wouldn't want them. They have to be on the man's side.

Feminist women are not unlike the sister wives of polygamous men. They are happy that the sister wife has sex with the man of the house. Even if the sister wife doesn't want the attention. Not wanting the attention is a betrayal of the whole sisterhood.

Forum List

Back