🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Left-wing Radicals are setting the stage for martial law. Is that their aim?

If you're going to use Europe as an example, what about the history of naming different groups and countries as enemies merely as a justification for war. Also, the current terrorism in Europe is hardly being perpetrated by left-wing radicals.
It's not, but it is being enabled by the left.
Enabling can come in many forms, like giving terrorist groups an enemy to point to in order to enlist the naive and immature. Why do so many young, western Muslims think signing up for ISIS is a good idea, if not because of the hostility they experience at home?
You are drifting off the point. ISIS is not what this thread is about. The left wing radicals are.
You're the one that brought up Europe. Hasn't ISIS been active there? Appears to me that you're trying to deflect from a losing argument.
Yes I did. But I have not lost, I am correct. I am ready for anything the left wants to start.
It appears that you're the one that wants to start something. Why have you conservatives turned into such whiny bitches? I remember a time when we could disagree, but at least they'd be real men. Nowadays the closest is that he/she Ann Coulter.

It's not, but it is being enabled by the left.
Enabling can come in many forms, like giving terrorist groups an enemy to point to in order to enlist the naive and immature. Why do so many young, western Muslims think signing up for ISIS is a good idea, if not because of the hostility they experience at home?
You are drifting off the point. ISIS is not what this thread is about. The left wing radicals are.
You're the one that brought up Europe. Hasn't ISIS been active there? Appears to me that you're trying to deflect from a losing argument.
Yes I did. But I have not lost, I am correct. I am ready for anything the left wants to start.
It appears that you're the one that wants to start something. Why have you conservatives turned into such whiny bitches? I remember a time when we could disagree, but at least they'd be real men. Nowadays the closest is that he/she Ann Coulter.

Alright come on, you got "I want to start something" from that? And then in a shameful last ditch effort to save face, you go to the tried and true democrat strategy of insults. It would appear that you are the one trying to defend the indefensible. For a short time, we actually had a decent discussion.

Goodbye.

Let's stop pretending that the Radical Left in this country has any other aim than destabilizing the United States government. If they are not successful in cowing the American public into submission during the 2018 elections, they will turn to direct defiance of federal authority and violent provocations as did the Fire Eaters in South Carolina before the Civil War.

Their aim will be to cause the government to call in federal troops to quell these disturbances, which will then provide them with an opportunity to propagandize these efforts as the imposition of a fascist state by those who oppose them. Their hope is that enough people will fall for this ruse and give them the opportunity to assume leadership of an ensuing revolution, as did the Bolsheviks during the Russian Revolution.

Be prepared: History does repeat itself.

Shut up stupid.

Let's stop pretending that the Radical Left in this country has any other aim than destabilizing the United States government. If they are not successful in cowing the American public into submission during the 2018 elections, they will turn to direct defiance of federal authority and violent provocations as did the Fire Eaters in South Carolina before the Civil War.

Their aim will be to cause the government to call in federal troops to quell these disturbances, which will then provide them with an opportunity to propagandize these efforts as the imposition of a fascist state by those who oppose them. Their hope is that enough people will fall for this ruse and give them the opportunity to assume leadership of an ensuing revolution, as did the Bolsheviks during the Russian Revolution.

I find it very interesting how quickly Republicans are ready to impose martial law. Is the Republican GOVERNMENT going to take our guns? And you're ok just as long as they only go after registered Democrats? Interesting

The RWNJs really are NJs. This is a regurgitation of the really rabid crap they get from info wars, dredge, gateway, etc. Herr trump feeds it to the fake news and they feed it to the nutters because that's exactly what trump wants.

Think over the times he has said he wants to gut the constitution I have no doubt this is his ultimate goal.

Not that he can do it but it's how he sees himself.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

What? You think those FEMA prisons are going to fill themselves?

Forum List

Back