Left-wing terrorists vandalize Stonehenge

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
We have a SERIOUS left-wing terrorism problem in the world right now.

Left-wing governments are part of the problem.

1718809659262.png

1718809678393.png

Are the rocks in pain ... are they terrorized now ... mercy mercy mercy ... why didn't Catholics tear that shit down when they had the chance ... ever heard of "urban renewal"? ... watch, in 5,000 years you'll never notice ...

If all Leftists are to blame, then all Righties get blamed for dorking ugly broke down old whores ... you'd pay $130,000 for that ??? ... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ...

I don't agree with you that governments and law enforcement are powerless to stop this. The left-wing places where this invariably happens just don't mind it. In fact, they like it.

That was my point. The governments are weak and won't do anything. It's up to the people to put an end to it.

Are the rocks in pain ... are they terrorized now ... mercy mercy mercy ... why didn't Catholics tear that shit down when they had the chance ... ever heard of "urban renewal"? ... watch, in 5,000 years you'll never notice ...

If all Leftists are to blame, then all Righties get blamed for dorking ugly broke down old whores ... you'd pay $130,000 for that ??? ... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ...
Liberalism is a mental disorder....

This will stop when onlookers begin beating the shit out of them.
So your response to people spray painting rocks would be assault? What would you do if you could get your hands on the people who carved them out of their original location and dragged them over here to graffiti this location in the first place? Public stoning? :dunno:

Don't you have a Klan rally to go to? :badgrin:
Only in your fantasies of me, Marvin. Why you don't seem to realize publicly revealing the fantasies you have about me is only embarrassing for you, not me, is beyond even my incredible capabilities of comprehension but we all get to enjoy it nonetheless. :lmao:

We have a SERIOUS left-wing terrorism problem in the world right now.

Left-wing governments are part of the problem.

View attachment 964589

View attachment 964590
It's not such a biggie. But they're like you -- Kooks. But leftwing?

You need to get a life.

and btw, my family roots go back there. Direct line.

Forum List

Back