Left Winger, Bill Gates, Blackmailed By Jeffery Epstein???

how does supporting wanting to make america great again, supporting Russia? They really are opposites....when America was great, Russia wasn't invading Europe...so...there is that.
We all want America great. Russia is invading Ukraine, and we are aiding the Ukies mightily as the rest of the NATO and Euro countries with some nonsense from Hungary and Turkey.

We need to keep the progs and the freedom caucus in the corner and let the parties' mainstream negotiate.

we all know he socialized with him, they were both big donors to the dnc before trump left the party

what’s your point?
You just proved my point, thanks...

But since you want to play stupid, I will spell it out in crayon...

“You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’” he continued. “And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.”

Does Trump get a pass for walking in on nude underage girls because he was just a young man in his 60's? Or are you willing to admit you are full of shit

Oopsy daisy! Looks like there's a strong possibility that far left activist & vaccine huckster, Bill Gates, may have had an affair with a Russian girl (imagine that) and that Epstein may have been carrying the “dirt” on him.

Well, I try to look at it positively by saying at least it WAS a girl he was having an affair with!
Kind of refreshing to see that once in a while now still by a Lefty to still like girls!

You just proved my point, thanks...

But since you want to play stupid, I will spell it out in crayon...

“You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’” he continued. “And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.”

Does Trump get a pass for walking in on nude underage girls because he was just a young man in his 60's? Or are you willing to admit you are full of shit
what point?

He gets away with being the owner of a beauty pageant...whats' your point?

What at all does that have to do wtih the topic? The question was how did Trump and Epsteain know one another, or hang around...well it's obvious, they were both Dem donors

We all want America great. Russia is invading Ukraine, and we are aiding the Ukies mightily as the rest of the NATO and Euro countries with some nonsense from Hungary and Turkey.

We need to keep the progs and the freedom caucus in the corner and let the parties' mainstream negotiate.
I am glad we are helping them...we starting sending them weapons to defend themselves during th Trump admin, when they first invaded during the Obama admin, Obama and Xiden refused to send them weapons....

what point?

He gets away with being the owner of a beauty pageant...whats' your point?

What at all does that have to do wtih the topic? The question was how did Trump and Epsteain know one another, or hang around...well it's obvious, they were both Dem donors
I think you are the type that would let Trump rape a teen in front of you -- and you will excuse it by playing dumb like you are now...

"What's the problem? Trump can do it because he owns the pageant..what's the big deal libtards?"

Do you understand why I say you are full of shit?

I think you are the type that would let Trump rape a teen in front of you -- and you will excuse it by playing dumb like you are now...

"What's the problem? Trump can do it because he owns the pageant..what's the big deal libtards?"

Why do people say such stupid things?

I am glad we are helping them...we starting sending them weapons to defend themselves during th Trump admin, when they first invaded during the Obama admin, Obama and Xiden refused to send them weapons....
Trump was withholding ADA weapons, so stop lying.

Do you have any proof at all
You've been shown the proof all along.
You just call it Fake News and Witch Hunt.

Any word on the recording they have with trump and a witness?
Have you RWI's received the talking points memo yet of how to defuse the tape?

you are comparing rape to a owner of a parent walking back stage?

i guess you have to do that to justify your support for the party of epstein

xiden withheld aid at rhe request of putin

trump was the first president to authorize lethal military aid, and ukraine never missed a beat of it
You are lying. Trump tried to black mail Ukraine for info on Biden by withholding ADA weapons. You know it, I know it, theHawk knows it, God knows it.
you are comparing rape to a owner of a parent walking back stage?

i guess you have to do that to justify your support for the party of epstein
The party of Epstein was Trump.

You are lying. Trump tried to black mail Ukraine for info on Biden by withholding ADA weapons. You know it, I know it, theHawk knows it, God knows it.

The party of Epstein was Trump.
1) haha you are repeating debunked Adam Shifty parody. By the way, if he did do that, um when did the weapons start going? oh under trump

2) haha nope Epstein was a lifelong dem, even dem hero Vance tried to get him off rhe sex offender list in NY. Trump fled that party and kicked that sicko out of Mar Largo

1) haha you are repeating debunked Adam Shifty parody. By the way, if he did do that, um when did the weapons start going? oh under trump

2) haha nope Epstein was a lifelong dem, even dem hero Vance tried to get him off rhe sex offender list in NY. Trump fled that party and kicked that sicko out of Mar Largo
Dadoalex is your DADO!

You get repeating nonsense. Epstein was what he was, and Trump was his party buddy.

You've been shown the proof all along.
You just call it Fake News and Witch Hunt.

Any word on the recording they have with trump and a witness?
Have you RWI's received the talking points memo yet of how to defuse the tape?
There’s no proof, only accusations. There’s a difference

Oopsy daisy! Looks like there's a strong possibility that far left activist & vaccine huckster, Bill Gates, may have had an affair with a Russian girl (imagine that) and that Epstein may have been carrying the “dirt” on him. What's a little blackmail amongst left-wing “buds” ... huh? Am I right?

The orange sexual abuser's BFF.

Dadoalex is your DADO!

You get repeating nonsense. Epstein was what he was, and Trump was his party buddy.
Yes, a Dem donor, and yes Trump "partied" with him at Dem fundraisers.....then Trump left that party of Clinton, Weinsteain and Epstein....and kicked Epstein out of Mar Largo.

Meanwhile, even after he was a convicted sex offender, his pals in the Dem party came to his aid....like Vance, who worked to get him off the sex offender list.

Forum List

Back