Left Winger, Bill Gates, Blackmailed By Jeffery Epstein???

I’m neither attacking or defending him. I’m just concerned with keeping his conduct factual. There’s plenty of conduct to criticize him for without making things up.
Gates attended parties that Epstein threw and participated, ok?

It's no secret.

Last edited:
You referred to him as 'criminal' and 'deplorable' and you are bitching you get smacked down?
I never referred to the poster as a criminal...I don't know if he is or isn't. As far as deplorable, i think rape is deplorable....and if anything thinks differently that thought is deplorable.

That's all I said.

He took offense to that, then started calling me names. I guess it is what is it....

You moron. Your link leads to the below. Leave our oxygen alone.
I actually have, and probably have it somewhere.
Gates and Clinton were around Epstein a lot. No flight logs, just get togethers and parties and meets.

Okay, more like parties in NY. Not flying.

www.businessinsider.com

Melinda Gates reportedly sought out divorce lawyers in 2019 when news of Bill Gates's ties to Jeffrey Epstein surfaced. Here's how the two men were connected.

Bill Gates met sex offender Jeffrey Epstein multiple times since 2011, even reportedly flying on his private jet — dubbed "Lolita Express."

It's no secret.

It's no secret.

None of that supports your Epstein accusations. Yes, it does talk about affairs

You moron. Your link leads to the below. Leave our oxygen alone.
Gates and Clinton were around Epstein a lot. No flight logs, just get togethers and parties and meets.

www.businessinsider.com

Melinda Gates reportedly sought out divorce lawyers in 2019 when news of Bill Gates's ties to Jeffrey Epstein surfaced. Here's how the two men were connected.

Bill Gates met sex offender Jeffrey Epstein multiple times since 2011, even reportedly flying on his private jet — dubbed "Lolita Express."
It’s true that Gates continued a business relationship with Epstein and Malinda Gates was uncomfortable with that because of Epstein’s underage sex trafficking issue

It is true that Gates had multiple affairs with adult women.

None of that supports your Epstein accusations. Yes, it does talk about affairs
I'm not chasing things I saw years ago for ya, brah.

Do not care that much.

I'll admit to being mistaken about the flight log thing. That was an erroneous assertion.

It’s true that Gates continued a business relationship with Epstein and Malinda Gates was uncomfortable with that because of Epstein’s underage sex trafficking issue

It is true that Gates had multiple affairs with adult women.
Affairs, yes. Epstein, far more limited than you indicate.

I'm not chasing things I saw years ago for ya, brah.

Do not care that much.

I'll admit to being mistaken about the flight log thing. That was an erroneous assertion.
You’re mistaken about your latest claim too. You were adamant that you had a record of these flight logs.

I have to say that my original assertion in this thread was absolutely not provable. AKA wrong.

You did not post any factual documented evidence
I posted factual things, they did not support my assertion much. It looks like I was wrong.

Something to make a goal to avoid in the future.

This IS factual documented evidence though, so why do you say I didn't post any?

I posted it here:

The evidence doesn't support my assertion; But it damn sure is factual documented evidence.

Why did you claim something like that?

Summin' off aboutcha, boy.

Last edited:
Gates and Clinton were around Epstein a lot.

You’ve already had to admit that you were wrong on the aircraft manifest issue. There’s no evidence of Gates’ relationship with Epstein being anything other than what Gates says it was.

You’ve already had to admit that you were wrong on the aircraft manifest issue. There’s no evidence of Gates’ relationship with Epstein being anything other than what Gates says it was.
1lzuol.jpg

"

Bill Gates Met With Jeffrey Epstein Many Times, Despite His Past"​

`
Yeah, I'm so sure it was all about philanthropy. :rolleyes-41:

Meh. No hard evidence. All the circumstantial supports my theory.

Last edited:
Who are you claiming unleashed COVID on the world?
I say Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci, and that's about 20% of the people that were behind it.

Probably most are on that roster list for Event 201.

PS: Covid was released 1 month after it. They didn't record the cases of it in those days.

I say Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci, and that's about 20% of the people that were behind it.

Probably most are on that roster list for Event 201.

PS: Covid was released 1 month after it. They didn't record the cases of it in those days.
Bill Gates wasn’t responsible for unleashing COVID.

Jeebus. Where do the idiots get this shot? Conspiracy Theories R Us?

Bill Gates wasn’t responsible for unleashing COVID.

Jeebus. Where do the idiots get this shot? Conspiracy Theories R Us?
I would tell ya where, but that's against the rules here.

It rhymes with "Der Doms pass goal"

Forum List

Back