Left Winger, Bill Gates, Blackmailed By Jeffery Epstein???

The only thing which is proven about Gates and Epstein is that Epstein attempted to blackmail Gates for having an affair with a Russian girl in her 20’s because Gates would not invest in some scheme Epstein had going on.

Gates’ name appears once in 2013. I believe that was on a flight to Europe.
He flew with Epstein a lot, but only once to Lolita Island.
"The logs, according to a 2019 New York Times report, state that while Gates met Epstein a number of times, he only flew on the plane from Teterboro Airport in New Jersey to Palm Beach, Florida.

A spokesman told the Times that Gates was not "made aware it was Mr. Epstein's plane.""

Yeah, okay..riiggght. :rolleyes-41:

You're buying Bill Gates' lies now?

Lemme show you something;

As in what happened just before Covid was released on the world:

Okay, so like, they're "running exercises and scenarios on something like that happening".

Then just 2 months later, something like that IS happening. For real.

Bill Gates and Fauci had everything to do with Covid.

Last edited:
Some idiot here claimed that Bill Gates’ name appears on Epstein flight logs more than anyone else. That’s absolutely false as his name appears one time in 2013.

There is no record of Gates visiting Epstein’s island multiple times.

The mistake Gates made was briefly trying to maintain a business relationship with Epstein after it became well known he was a child sex trafficker. Then of course his affair with the twenty something Russian girl at a bridge tournament in Europe. lol

He flew with Epstein a lot, but only once to Lolita Island.
"The logs, according to a 2019 New York Times report, state that while Gates met Epstein a number of times, he only flew on the plane from Teterboro Airport in New Jersey to Palm Beach, Florida.

A spokesman told the Times that Gates was not "made aware it was Mr. Epstein's plane.""

Yeah, okay..riiggght. :rolleyes-41:
Gates’ name appears on an Epstein flight log one time. Period. There’s no record of Gates going to the island.

You have not seen proof of your claim. You have only seen accusations with nothing in support.
I actually have, and probably have it somewhere.
Gates and Clinton were around Epstein a lot.

Okay, more like parties in NY. Not flying.

Last edited:
I actually have, and probably have it somewhere.
Gates and Clinton were around Epstein a lot.
You haven’t because Gates’s name is on only one flight log.

I do know that Clinton’s name appears multiple times. I don’t know the destination all of those times though.

You haven’t because Gates’s name is on only one flight log.

I do know that Clinton’s name appears multiple times. I don’t know the destination all of those times though.
I was mistaken about the flying. He went to Epstein parties.

There’s no evidence of that either. You claimed to have copies of these flight logs which don’t exist, but now you claim to have a record of his attendance at these parties.
I already posted links. Why are you so defending the man that unleashed Covid onto the world?

I already posted links. Why are you so defending the man that unleashed Covid onto the world?
I’m neither attacking or defending him. I’m just concerned with keeping his conduct factual. There’s plenty of conduct to criticize him for without making things up.

Forum List

Back