Leftards Beware When Assaulting Trump Fans

You be looking down the barrel of a 9mm with hollow points.

Trump Supporter Draws Gun In Self-Defense After Politically Motivated Attack
As a concealed permit holder, I don't particularly agree with the permit holder's actions. The purpose of the permit to carry is to allow the carrier to have a deterrent to an actual threat of one's life. Knocking a hat off one's head doesn't rise to that level. Now, it the assailant was carrying a hammer, tire-iron, knife, or other tool that could easily be used as a deadly weapon, then by all means, pull out that firearm and if that doesn't deter the individual, fill him/her full of holes.

What if it is an old man against a 250-lb 25-year-old?

What if you are an 85-year-old man who has cancer and weighs 120 pounds and a 250-lb leftist bully comes up and threatens to kick your arse?

What if you are a 5-foot tall woman? I would have no chance against a 250-lb man physically. I would have to pull out my gun and put him down.
I do agree that it depends on the situation and the attacker, however, having your hat knocked off your head doesn't rise to the level of the use of deadly force.

Taking a swing at somebody's face or head is an aggressive action. Nobody can tell what's next on the agenda of the attacker. So you take whatever defensive action to stop further attack.
There was a case not too long ago where a man was verbally berating a woman outside a convenience store, when her guy came up and punched the person berating her. He fell to the ground, pulled out his gun, shot the guy and he was arrested, tried and convicted. Again, it's a matter of the situation. Just because someone punches you, doesn't mean you can kill him/her and in that case, he's in prison for shooting an attacker.

If, and a big if, the hat jerk committed assault and battery, it would be what is called a "simple assault", or 3rd degree assault and battery, which is a misdemeanor.

If there was no physical contact in the attempted hat knock off, in most states it would not be an assault n battery at all.....

If the person attacking brandished a gun or knife etc, then it would aggravated assault n battery, a felony.

So, if it laid out as the article states, and we are not missing anything, people on the right wing on this thread, have called for the hat swiping jerk, to be murdered by the carrying gun guy..... which is just completly bonkers....

The situation imo, didn't even call for the gun to be drawn, let alone be used, to murder someone.

Soooooo….you seem to be saying that if someone comes up to me clearly intending to commit a "simple felony" by attacking me physically, that's okay? He should get to knock my hat off, pull my clothes off, jerk me around? Is that okay with all the leftists here?

Believe me, if that starts happening, I start carrying and shoot such an attacker dead as soon as he starts up.

You need to change your avatar: you are definitely no "warrior princess."

Technically rape is not life-threatening, is care b
If, and a big if, the hat jerk committed assault and battery, it would be what is called a "simple assault", or 3rd degree assault and battery, which is a misdemeanor.

If there was no physical contact in the attempted hat knock off, in most states it would not be an assault n battery at all.....

If the person attacking brandished a gun or knife etc, then it would aggravated assault n battery, a felony.

So, if it laid out as the article states, and we are not missing anything, people on the right wing on this thread, have called for the hat swiping jerk, to be murdered by the carrying gun guy..... which is just completly bonkers....

The situation imo, didn't even call for the gun to be drawn, let alone be used, to murder someone.

Soooooo….you seem to be saying that if someone comes up to me clearly intending to commit a "simple felony" by attacking me physically, that's okay? He should get to knock my hat off, pull my clothes off, jerk me around? Is that okay with all the leftists here?

Believe me, if that starts happening, I start carrying and shoot such an attacker dead as soon as he starts up.

So how does this "theory" work for women? Technically rape is at least possibly not life-threatening so they just got to take it whenever requested? Does not sound very warrior princess like.

When you start reaching for someone's hat, there is no guarantee whether it's the hat or your head. Combined with words about beating people up...
Rape is a violent crime.

They were arguing over the hat, not whether the guy's pretty face was going to stay pretty or be permanently deformed, according to the gun carrier.

They're still trying to justify an assault by a very typical violent dumbed down brainwashed sub human left wing nazi punk..... or walking it back and still trying to justify why they want to deny this mans civil rights

leftwing nazis gonna nazi

itsaspinoffofvaporwavefashwaveitsmusic_8da995acbd2752c7ef6be4744d964d93.jpg

So how does this "theory" work for women? Technically rape is at least possibly not life-threatening so they just got to take it whenever requested? Does not sound very warrior princess like.

When you start reaching for someone's hat, there is no guarantee whether it's the hat or your head. Combined with words about beating people up...
Rape is a violent crime.

They were arguing over the hat, not whether the guy's pretty face was going to stay pretty or be permanently deformed, according to the gun carrier.

From the article:

“The individual was wearing a hat in support of Donald Trump,” Clark said. “Apparently, the man told him to take the hat off. He refused. The individual threatened to assault him.

I love it when you pretend to be tough.

What pretend ? If somebody attacks you, you shoot. Period.

Zimmerman Syndrome ^^^

Zimmerman's problem is he shot way too late. That's why he sustained the injuries he had.

Zimmerman's problem is that he should have been charged with failing to follow police instructions and stay in his vehicle.

He didn't get any instructions from a police officer. The dispatcher (who is nothing more than a city employee) told Zimmerman he didn't need to follow Martin for the police. No law broken.

Zimmerman Syndrome ^^^

Zimmerman's problem is he shot way too late. That's why he sustained the injuries he had.

Zimmerman's problem was he was armed with a gun. Cowards with a gun gain confidence, it's why some cops can't pass probation, and jerks like Zimmerman seek out an opportunity to kill someone.

The Dow soars, wages don’t. Inequality in a nutshell.

i dont assault Trump fans, but i hold their feet to the fire on Trump's economic record

Rape is a violent crime.

And I did not go in to it, but there are additional assault and battery situations that could be simple assault, no one harmed badly, a misdemeanor, that turns in to felony assault, when another crime is involved.

Zimmerman Syndrome ^^^

Zimmerman's problem was he was armed with a gun. Cowards with a gun gain confidence, it's why some cops can't pass probation, and jerks like Zimmerman seek out an opportunity to kill someone.

No, Zimmerman was just following the guy to point him out to the police. He was not looking for an altercation. The very first thing Zimmerman did was call the police to send out a car. If he was looking for an opportunity to kill anybody, he wouldn't have called the police until after he shot Martin.

A 9mm? Lol

Either that or they’ll find another way to be violent...mail bombs to you, drive over you in their car...blob supporters crave violence.
He didn't start it, but he was ready to end it. You snowflakes need to stop getting triggered over a Trump hat.

By offering to pay legal fees of his supporters who commit battery?
Obama did say if they bring a knife, we will bring a gun. So actually he started it.

Ok, I just reread the police statement and it did say the gun guy claimed the hat swiper threatened to assault him, and then took a swipe at the hat..... I missed that one line....

What I don't know is if the assault threat was to take his hat, or assault threat was to beat him to a pulp.

The mall is a gun free zone! The rumpy butt should have been arrested for that.
As for tezass you may prefer a .40 but I love me some 22 inch biceps.

Suuuuure you do.

Having been verbally assaulted by Trump fans four times, because they did not like my "Not my President" bumper sticker, I stay clear of anyone wearing a red hat. All of them were total strangers, and two of them invited me outside to settle it. Presumably, they felt empowered to do so, since my car has a handicapped plate.

I find your claim very hard to believe. Progressives lie all of the time. THAT we DO have evidence of. And you're a progressive.

Ok, I just reread the police statement and it did say the gun guy claimed the hat swiper threatened to assault him, and then took a swipe at the hat..... I missed that one line....

What I don't know is if the assault threat was to take his hat, or assault threat was to beat him to a pulp.

Really! So if you are being assaulted, you're going to ask questions? Maybe the hat told the guy to pull out the gun.

Forum List

Back