Leftards Beware When Assaulting Trump Fans

I love it when you pretend to be tough.
Weatherman uses facts, Crepitus. Facts are very tough but are far and away not part of your realm of lies that result in calumny against very good people on the right of the aisle.
Lol @ "facts".

He uses bullshit from climate denying RWNJ sites.

There are no facts there, only lies, and he's not tough, he's a wuss.
You Leftards don’t even know which bathroom to use, why should anyone listen to you?

I love it when you pretend to be tough attacking innocent civilians carrying out their private lives - it makes you look like the jokes that you are.

Leftists... always side with criminals over honest Americans.
I'm.not attacking anyone, but anyone wearing a maga hat is a criminal.

Seems to me the MAGA hat wearer was the victim and the leftist attacker was the criminal.

at this point, anyone who still supports trump is a traitor.

honest opinion.

At this point, anyone who actually believes that is mentally ill and should probably be locked up for his own safety.
Too bad it's teue

The guy demanding someone take off a Trump hat is the one pretending to be tough and theres been a lot of that going around. These people need to mind their own business before they get hurt. Stop invading peoples personal space or get yourself hurt.
Oooh! Another one!

I almost got chills!

Not really.

I don't quite understand your reaction. So are you saying you go around intimidating people wearing Trump clothing?
He just hasn't met the one Trump supporter who has violent tendencies if pushed to use violence.
Nope. All tRumplings have violent tendencies, but they all run when confronted.

It's just a fact kiddo. Deal with it.

I love it when you pretend to be tough attacking innocent civilians carrying out their private lives - it makes you look like the jokes that you are.

What's the crime?
Hey, Crepitus, I asked you a question. You need to answer it.
Sorry, I don't usually read posts from morons, I only saw this by accident.

The crime is treason.

A 9mm? Lol

Either that or they’ll find another way to be violent...mail bombs to you, drive over you in their car...blob supporters crave violence.

Right, Candy! The side that's taken violence to the streets...time and again...isn't the right...it's the left! Antifa? Liberals wearing masks to hide their identities while they roam the streets in mobs blocking traffic, smashing windows and assaulting anyone who appears to disagree with their politics. Cowards assault others when they outnumber them. That's the way of the left these days. Cowardly attacks against the elderly...women...and children. You OWN that!

I’ll give you that. While blob supporters were carrying torches and chanting Nazi slogans, they were not wearing masks.

However in Charlottesville, a lot of your blob’s very fine people were wearing masks during their assault spree.

Nazis have been marching long before Trump was ever elected President, Candy! You on the left use laughably small marches by a bunch of Nazi idiots as your excuse to assault ALL conservatives with impunity! It's the excuse that ANTIFA employs to use mob violence in the streets!

In Virginia?
Did the POTUS call those Nazi’s very fine people?

Trump said there were fine people on both sides of the issue involving the removal of Confederate statues. The liberal media jumped on that claiming that Trump was calling some Nazis "fine people" which was total HORSESHIT since Trump quite clearly denounced the Nazis who were marching! You embarrass yourself when you claim that, Candy!

Pretend? You saw what the guy pretending to be tough did when his intended victim defended himself. He ran like a little girl.

I hope he shit his pants.

Shat.

Today you shit; yesterday you shat. Tomorrow, if it's a good day, you will have shut.

Wow, look who's all up on the terminology of scat. Anything else you'd like to share? LMAO

tRust a tRumpling to scoff at educated people.

They love the poorly educated.

Weatherman uses facts, Crepitus. Facts are very tough but are far and away not part of your realm of lies that result in calumny against very good people on the right of the aisle.
Lol @ "facts".

Not climate deniers

just rational people who do not buy into the man-made-global warming-doomsday hoax being pushed by liberals

I know of several "climate disasters" that were going to be the end of the world as we know it, the ozone layer hole comes to mind. I can't say whether it is real or a natural cycle, but I KNOW the governments are hyping it up BIG TIME. Some people fall for scare tactics. If the earth's climate is changing, there is probably not a darn thing we can do about it though!

The guy demanding someone take off a Trump hat is the one pretending to be tough and theres been a lot of that going around. These people need to mind their own business before they get hurt. Stop invading peoples personal space or get yourself hurt.
Oooh! Another one!

I almost got chills!

Not really.

I don't quite understand your reaction. So are you saying you go around intimidating people wearing Trump clothing?
He just hasn't met the one Trump supporter who has violent tendencies if pushed to use violence.

Apparently so and he comes off as very defensive about something
Wow are you confused!

Everything runs it's course. The dinosaurs inhabited the planet for quite a while but were eventually wiped out because of some natural occurrences. *shrug* What can you do but try to enjoy it while it lasts. :D

You sound like those racists who once said the Jew will not replace us,
do you chant the Trump supporter will not replace us at your meetings?
Magahat is now a race?

Are they all.orange?

I remember a time when parents, teachers, adults in general, would try to shield kids from those things, so as to not cause anxiety and harm the child. Nowadays, the schools are like, "you kids are going to DIE from climate change, and it's all your parents' fault! Hate them!"

Lol! Poor kids. They have no childhoods with this and all the other crap they have to hear about, like gender confusion, etc. I still believe that childhood should be carefree. It's the ONLY time in your life when that is allowed, but I guess not so much anymore.

I remember a time when parents, teachers, adults in general, would try to shield kids from those things, so as to not cause anxiety and harm the child. Nowadays, the schools are like, "you kids are going to DIE from climate change, and it's all your parents' fault! Hate them!"

Lol! Poor kids. They have no childhoods with this and all the other crap they have to hear about, like gender confusion, etc. I still believe that childhood should be carefree. It's the ONLY time in your life when that is allowed, but I guess not so much anymore.

"Shield", my ass. Forcing kids into cookie-cutter robot schooling isn't "shielding". It's "imprisoning", "stifling" and "indoctrinating".

this-hat-isnt-a-symbol-of-racism-or-hate-make-43094178.png
Magahat is a race now?

I think there can be no better example of that than Greta Thunberg. If you are a true parent, you don't take a child with severe emotional problems like that and parade them around like a clown. You get that kid some badly needed help.

Lol @ "facts".

Not climate deniers

just rational people who do not buy into the man-made-global warming-doomsday hoax being pushed by liberals

I know of several "climate disasters" that were going to be the end of the world as we know it, the ozone layer hole comes to mind. I can't say whether it is real or a natural cycle, but I KNOW the governments are hyping it up BIG TIME. Some people fall for scare tactics. If the earth's climate is changing, there is probably not a darn thing we can do about it though!

Now beer drinking Warren is trying to scare people into voting for her by telling the sheep the planet depends on this next election. None of their scare tactics came true, and there have been many of them. If they were so convinced the ocean is going to rise up and swallow the people, why did DumbBama buy a mansion by the water?

Forum List

Back