Lefties are snakes that can't crawl much lower

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
are all lefties such snakes? just remember this folks and all the ugly posted about the Tea party rallies...AND the media just happily reports on it no questions asked...shameful our media has become
a lot of links, the poster and background on person with article at site

SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 12:04 AM

Guest Post by Kristinn Taylor

LEFTIST PLANT INFILTRATES HOUSTON PRO-ZIMMERMAN RALLY–
Liberal Media runs with it

A photo from the Houston pro-Zimmerman counter-rally of the NBPP anti-Zimmerman rally picked up by the AP shows a woman holding a sign that read, “Racist & Proud.”
racist proud plant
(New York Daily News – AP)

That looked incongruent with the other reports from the pro-Zimmerman side.
The Houston Chronicle identified her as Renee Vaughan:

One woman in the Zimmerman group held a sign that said, “We’re racist & proud.”

Austin resident Renee Vaughan echoed the sign’s ugly sentiments by yelling, “We’re racist. We’re proud. We’re better because we’re white,” at the Martin group as they passed, according to the Chronicle.

The act to smear the Zimmerman supporters as racists with a leftist plant worked as the photo and comment was picked up and spread worldwide.

Scanning the internet we found that a “Renee Vaughn” from Austin worked for a far left environmental group, the Texas Campaign for the Environment.

Renee even has her photo linked to a far left environmental website.

all of it here
CONFIRMED: Left Wing Plant at Houston Pro-Zimmerman Rally Is Far Left Activist | The Gateway Pundit

It still works.

"...in the spring of 1972, at Tulane University...students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest of a scheduled speech by George H. W. Bush, then U.S. representative to the United Nations - a speech likely to include a defense of the Nixon administration's Vietnam War policies. The students told Alinsky they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush's address. That's the wrong approach, he rejoined, not very creative - and besides causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school. He told them, instead, to go to hear the speech dressed as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards reading, ‘The KKK supports Bush.' And that is what they did, with very successful, attention-getting results."

It still works.

"...in the spring of 1972, at Tulane University...students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest of a scheduled speech by George H. W. Bush, then U.S. representative to the United Nations - a speech likely to include a defense of the Nixon administration's Vietnam War policies. The students told Alinsky they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush's address. That's the wrong approach, he rejoined, not very creative - and besides causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school. He told them, instead, to go to hear the speech dressed as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards reading, ‘The KKK supports Bush.' And that is what they did, with very successful, attention-getting results."

what's so sick is that a party (Democrats) and it's members have to use this..

that is the dirty that they have become...and we saw the dirtiest with Obama's run for President and re-election..just ugly

How many unarmed teenagers did they gun down?

I disagree with this but usual, the creepy ass crackers are all hysterical over the wrong thing.

Since the creepy ass crackers will ignore what I really wrote, I'm repeating it again:

I'M AGAINST THIS

Beautiful photo, huh?

215of22-1.jpg

Okay, the creepy ass crackers can back to spreading their lies.

Republicans have been showing up at Democratic Rallies and Town Halls for the last 10 years. Now they don't like it when they defend a child killer?

are all lefties such snakes? just remember this folks and all the ugly posted about the Tea party rallies...AND the media just happily reports on it no questions asked...shameful our media has become
a lot of links, the poster and background on person with article at site

SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 12:04 AM

Guest Post by Kristinn Taylor

LEFTIST PLANT INFILTRATES HOUSTON PRO-ZIMMERMAN RALLY–
Liberal Media runs with it

A photo from the Houston pro-Zimmerman counter-rally of the NBPP anti-Zimmerman rally picked up by the AP shows a woman holding a sign that read, “Racist & Proud.”
racist proud plant
(New York Daily News – AP)

That looked incongruent with the other reports from the pro-Zimmerman side.
The Houston Chronicle identified her as Renee Vaughan:

One woman in the Zimmerman group held a sign that said, “We’re racist & proud.”

Austin resident Renee Vaughan echoed the sign’s ugly sentiments by yelling, “We’re racist. We’re proud. We’re better because we’re white,” at the Martin group as they passed, according to the Chronicle.

The act to smear the Zimmerman supporters as racists with a leftist plant worked as the photo and comment was picked up and spread worldwide.

Scanning the internet we found that a “Renee Vaughn” from Austin worked for a far left environmental group, the Texas Campaign for the Environment.

Renee even has her photo linked to a far left environmental website.

all of it here
CONFIRMED: Left Wing Plant at Houston Pro-Zimmerman Rally Is Far Left Activist | The Gateway Pundit

Oh honey give them time, they can go way lower, they are just scratching the surface on the top level of hell.:FIREdevil:

Same snakes that participated in the protesting of the latest Texas abortion bill. Bussed in slime all prepared to throw jars of piss and shit. Austin has some vipers. If you had a car with a Bush bumper sticker it was vandalized.

Republicans have been showing up at Democratic Rallies and Town Halls for the last 10 years. Now they don't like it when they defend a child killer?

Apples and oranges comparison unless these conservatives were dressed like commies and applauding Dems.

How many unarmed teenagers did they gun down?
I disagree with this but usual, the creepy ass crackers are all hysterical over the wrong thing.
Since the creepy ass crackers will ignore what I really wrote, I'm repeating it again:
I'M AGAINST THIS
You know there is a difference between a black person and a ******? You are the ******.

Last edited:
At the bottom of the article...

UPDATE: Brandon Darby interviewed Renee Vaughan at the rally. She told him her sign means that “there are people here who are racist and apparently think that’s OK. I’m not one of them. I’m being sarcastic.”

She has a point. None of the supporters of Zimmerman booed her.

And frankly, listening to the horrid things said about Trayvon by Zimmerman's supporters makes you wonder how far off the mark she is.

UPDATE: Brandon Darby interviewed Renee Vaughan at the rally. She told him her sign means that “there are people here who are racist and apparently think that’s OK. I’m not one of them. I’m being sarcastic.”

And frankly, listening to the horrid things said about Trayvon by Zimmerman's supporters makes you wonder how far off the mark she is.

all the way at the bottom huh?
yes she is

This kind of thing has been done by both sides since the founding of our Republic. Don't approve of it, but that is the way it is. Whomever has the ox that is getting gored will cry, weep, and make a show of the gnashing of teeth. Then plan to do the same at first oppertunity.

Oh, bullshit. Most conservatives know the trick and point out the racist assholes.

My bet is that others at this rally did as well, but the media didn't mention it in the slanted coverage.

You fucking lying piece of shyte.

This kind of thing has been done by both sides since the founding of our Republic. Don't approve of it, but that is the way it is. Whomever has the ox that is getting gored will cry, weep, and make a show of the gnashing of teeth. Then plan to do the same at first oppertunity.

So why don't you link to an incident in the last twenty years where conservatives (not neoconservatives) did something like this?

I would be interested in seeing it.

Forum List

Back