Lefties Offended by Rudolph

Lefties will probably need to attack the source of the article, claim they love Christmas, derail the thread, or otherwise evade.

Check this story out, lefties are offended by Rudolph! No way!

Liberals Ruin Everything - 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer' Classic Blasted by Lefty Snowflakes For Bullying Scenes

Lefties ruin everything.
For the sake of the plot of the story, Rudolph had to be bullied and/or teased by the other reindeer. The writers selected the most minor offense (being left handed) so it didn't offend the masses. But oy veh...liberals still are offended. Just shakin' my head.

Bisexual reindeer games ...

17322640.gif

Yep .... ruin everything and are offended by everything the miserable twats.

They're so stupid even third worlders make fun of western white useful idiot nazi leftards.

The soy boys are a laughing stock. They're not even considered men

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Hermey didn't make it as a dentist. He went back to his old job and moved in with his parents.

hqdefault.jpg

Sorry to break up this circle jerk, but...

1)
This is a heavily biased website that feeds you guys exactly what you want to hear and you all lap it up.

2) The article shows exactly 4 people who are "offended" by this. I don't think it's reasonable to say that these four people represent the left.

3) In my opinion, only one of those four people is offended. Everyone else is just commenting on the bullying, which is kind of part of the story.

4) The original poster is offended at professional athletes voicing their opinions and wants to complain about people being offended by stupid things. Are we just going to ignore this?

That's all. Thank you for your patience. I look forward to your brilliant responses and funny ratings.

1)
This is a heavily biased website that feeds you guys exactly what you want to hear and you all lap it up.

2) The article shows exactly 4 people who are "offended" by this. I don't think it's reasonable to say that these four people represent the left.

3) In my opinion, only one of those four people is offended. Everyone else is just commenting on the bullying, which is kind of part of the story.

4) The original poster is offended at professional athletes voicing their opinions and wants to complain about people being offended by stupid things. Are we just going to ignore this?

That's all. Thank you for your patience. I look forward to your brilliant responses and funny ratings.
It is remarkable that you have posted something that demonstrates that you did read and understand the opening post. This is a very rare thing for lefties to do, so congrats. Were the people who were offended by Rudolph lefties?

1)

It is remarkable that you have posted something that demonstrates that you did read and understand the opening post. This is a very rare thing for lefties to do, so congrats. Were the people who were offended by Rudolph lefties?

The only person in your article who is offended is on the left.

1)

And
5) the original poster is laying out how much he hates Christmas.....the question is, why?

OMG, is the lefts assault on poor Rudolf just another front in the continuing war on Christma$$?

News tonight at 6 PM. Watch for it on your local Faux News station.

I know the feeling. I was watching a 1961 episode of To Tell the Truth last night on Amazon Prime and the first contestant was a captain of an American whaling ship. I was outraged. His affidavit read that he owned 5 such vessels and each brought in 100 whales each year!

Forum List

Back