Leftist and Arab Boycott of Wonder Woman is an utter failure

What leftist?

WW is even being shown in Lebanon.

Hell, Leftist City Austin was holding Women only showings.

Oh I get it, you think the left supports Radical Islamic Terrorists so naturally when the Fundamentalist Islamics called for a ban you naturally associated it with Leftist in the US.

What leftist?

Oh I get it, you think the left supports Radical Islamic Terrorists so naturally when the Fundamentalist Islamics called for a ban you naturally associated it with Leftist in the US.

Jeez, why would we think that?

okBP8ZcpZgv1xEKz-1YanKKPYq9nkMDs6m8vB-E5X58.jpg

What leftist?

After your belly laugh perhaps you could list some leftists who support Lebanon's ban on the Israeli actress?

What leftist?

After your belly laugh perhaps you could list some leftists who support Lebanon's ban on the Israeli actress?

My post was more about the overall support lefties give to radical islamists. I don't care about this particular example.

It would be funny, as to how stupid and hypocritical lefties are, but that dead horse doesn't need any more beatings.

What leftist?

My post was more about the overall support lefties give to radical islamists. I don't care about this particular example.

It would be funny, as to how stupid and hypocritical lefties are, but that dead horse doesn't need any more beatings.

Oh, so your post was

bullshit-meter.jpg

What leftist?

Oh, so your post was

bullshit-meter.jpg

Great example of how liberalism empowers muslims at the expense of westerns.

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia

My post was more about the overall support lefties give to radical islamists.

Got it. So it's all imaginary then?

Got some names of the leftist groups here in America that overall supports Radical Islamic Terrorists.

Was Austin where a man showed up and the women went berserk ?
What leftist?

Wow. What bizzaro world do you live in where liberals are against a superhero movie with a woman lead?

My post was more about the overall support lefties give to radical islamists.

Got it. So it's all imaginary then?

Got some names of the leftist groups here in America that overall supports Radical Islamic Terrorists.

No it is real, unlike the success of liberal ideology!

Social Justice Warriors Loved 'Wonder Woman' Star - Until They Learned This About Her

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That really doesn't show any liberal groups giving support to Radical Islamist. I mean her support for Israel, her home country, doesn't bother me in the least.

Forum List

Back