Leftist bully attacks two 14 year olds for wearing MAGA hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using threats and intimidation to enforce your political views is also referred to as terrorism.

Texas teenager attacked on video for wearing Make America Great Again hat

A 16-year-old boy has been verbally abused and assaulted at a restaurant for wearing one of Donald Trump’s trademark “Make America Great Again” hats.

The ordeal, which took place in San Antonio, was caught on camera and has been widely shared.

The clip shows an unidentified suspect chucking a drink in Hunter Richard’s face while saying “you ain’t supporting s***” before leaving the restaurant with his red hat.

Mr Hunter, who is from the Texas city, was having a meal with his friends at a Whataburger restaurant in Thousands Oaks when the incident took place.

"I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off," Mr Hunter told News 4 San Antonio.

"I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me".

several INFLUENTIAL PUBLIC FIGURES have sanctioned harassment of persons who, simply, DISAGREE with their specific political agendas. Two such rabble rousers are Maxine
Waters and Linda Sarsour. Persons who engage in such harassment SHOULD be questioned as to their
INSPIRATIONS.

I agree, but I don't think you included all the scum advocating violence.

NO DOUBT------I just do not KNOW all of them. I do believe that those two are FAR TOO INFLUENTIAL on weak minds (notice "I believe" is tantamount to OPINION)

Using threats and intimidation to enforce your political views is also referred to as terrorism.

A 16-year-old boy has been verbally abused and assaulted at a restaurant for wearing one of Donald Trump’s trademark “Make America Great Again” hats.

The ordeal, which took place in San Antonio, was caught on camera and has been widely shared.

The clip shows an unidentified suspect chucking a drink in Hunter Richard’s face while saying “you ain’t supporting s***” before leaving the restaurant with his red hat.

Mr Hunter, who is from the Texas city, was having a meal with his friends at a Whataburger restaurant in Thousands Oaks when the incident took place.

"I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off," Mr Hunter told News 4 San Antonio.

"I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me".

several INFLUENTIAL PUBLIC FIGURES have sanctioned harassment of persons who, simply, DISAGREE with their specific political agendas. Two such rabble rousers are Maxine
Waters and Linda Sarsour. Persons who engage in such harassment SHOULD be questioned as to their
INSPIRATIONS.

Whaaaaaaa, he said those protestors should have their asses kicked. He is right, why are you guys at Trump rallies? to listen to Trump? no, to cause problems and piss people off? yes
so you what do you expect?
and you guys were violent long before Trump.
Republicans have never had riots at their conventions.

INSPIRATIONS.

NO DOUBT------I just do not KNOW all of them. I do believe that those two are FAR TOO INFLUENTIAL on weak minds (notice "I believe" is tantamount to OPINION)

Are you good with Trump advocating violence? I note that you seemed to leave him off your list. (see above video)

INSPIRATIONS.

Whaaaaaaa, he said those protestors should have their asses kicked. He is right, why are you guys at Trump rallies? to listen to Trump? no, to cause problems and piss people off? yes

what guys at trump rallies?

INSPIRATIONS.

Are you good with Trump advocating violence? I note that you seemed to leave him off your list. (see above video)

I am intrigued. when and how did Trump advocate the harassment and
"making the lives miserable" of any person who does not support HIS agendas by the citizenry?

INSPIRATIONS.

Spot On. They were sent to the rallies to incite conflict. Typical Communist/Democrat thuggery.

SAN ANTONIO - Police are investigating after a teen says he was verbally attacked and assaulted at a Whataburger for wearing a Make America Great Again hat.
Viral video: Teen says he was attacked for wearing 'Make American Great Again' hat

This is the low life scum of society those leftist Trump haters will stoop to their mental illness level and attack them for wearing a gawd dam hat.

How dare you Trump hating scum ever, ever flip onto Trump supporters that they are the violent ones when over and over article after article is is you low life scum Trump haters who are violent and attack people.

You are a pathetic excuse for a human in fact animals have more respect and dignity then you losers do.

Do you think we care, really, Trump has done so much damage with his filthy mouth, that is what we care about.

You whimps can sure dish it out but not take it. Don't expect us to be silent as you trash it out.

INSPIRATIONS.

INSPIRATIONS.

"making the lives miserable" of any person who does not support HIS agendas by the citizenry?

Attacking kids now. A new low for Democrats. Too bad the kid couldn't arm himself. I highly recommend Republican adults do so. Obtain a firearm, and become proficient in its use. You're prey now.

People should peacefully respect other people's political views - there's no excuse for violence or intimidation.

Just because intelligent people correctly interpret "Make America Great Again" as code for "Let's Destroy America", it's still no excuse for this type of behavior.

SAN ANTONIO - Police are investigating after a teen says he was verbally attacked and assaulted at a Whataburger for wearing a Make America Great Again hat.
Viral video: Teen says he was attacked for wearing 'Make American Great Again' hat

This is the low life scum of society those leftist Trump haters will stoop to their mental illness level and attack them for wearing a gawd dam hat.

How dare you Trump hating scum ever, ever flip onto Trump supporters that they are the violent ones when over and over article after article is is you low life scum Trump haters who are violent and attack people.

You are a pathetic excuse for a human in fact animals have more respect and dignity then you losers do.
Brown shirts gotta hurt the opposition

Stupid kid. What the hell did he expect to happen? Little shit.

INSPIRATIONS.

yep.

it's 100% stupid. most of it however is "hit back" and not "go find someone and just hit them for them saying something we don't like.

Can you imagine if the tables were turned and people did that to the morons who voted for Obama . Imagine ripping off the hat that says HOPE and CHANGE lmfao.

Why that pussy bastard would have had ppl thrown into jail over it.

Do you think we care, really, Trump has done so much damage with his filthy mouth, that is what we care about.

You whimps can sure dish it out but not take it. Don't expect us to be silent as you trash it out.
Yes, when you guys because of your actions start to get shot and killed. Keep you mouth shut.

INSPIRATIONS.

INSPIRATIONS.

The ones that are there to disrupt the rallies. they show up with something on their shirts and then they shout trying to disrupt the rally. almost every Trump rally has them. The right doesn't do that

people like this

Like why are you at a Trump rally if you don't like him, go to a Clinton or Stein rally. you're going there to cause trouble, that's all.

People should peacefully respect other people's political views - there's no excuse for violence or intimidation.

Just because intelligent people correctly interpret "Make America Great Again" as code for "Let's Destroy America", it's still no excuse for this type of behavior.
I disagree with your assessment of MAGA, but you're call for non violence is on point.....we can agree on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back