Leftist bully attacks two 14 year olds for wearing MAGA hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using threats and intimidation to enforce your political views is also referred to as terrorism.

Texas teenager attacked on video for wearing Make America Great Again hat

A 16-year-old boy has been verbally abused and assaulted at a restaurant for wearing one of Donald Trump’s trademark “Make America Great Again” hats.

The ordeal, which took place in San Antonio, was caught on camera and has been widely shared.

The clip shows an unidentified suspect chucking a drink in Hunter Richard’s face while saying “you ain’t supporting s***” before leaving the restaurant with his red hat.

Mr Hunter, who is from the Texas city, was having a meal with his friends at a Whataburger restaurant in Thousands Oaks when the incident took place.

"I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off," Mr Hunter told News 4 San Antonio.

"I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me".

Wonder where they got the idea to resort to violence? This may be a clue....

Trump on protester: 'I’d like to punch him in the face'

Trump said the protester had been “throwing punches.” By the time a POLITICO reporter spotted the protester being led from the floor of South Point Arena by security personnel, the man was not throwing punches.

According to multiple South Point security personnel, the man did not throw any punches. Trump "was just over-exaggerating," said one security guard, who asked that his name not be used.

“We’re not allowed to punch back any more,” Trump lamented. The billionaire said he missed the “good old days,” when the man would be treated differently.

“You know what they used to do to a guy like that in a place like this?” Trump said. “They’d be carried out on a stretcher, folks.”

Using threats and intimidation to enforce your political views is also referred to as terrorism.

A 16-year-old boy has been verbally abused and assaulted at a restaurant for wearing one of Donald Trump’s trademark “Make America Great Again” hats.

The ordeal, which took place in San Antonio, was caught on camera and has been widely shared.

The clip shows an unidentified suspect chucking a drink in Hunter Richard’s face while saying “you ain’t supporting s***” before leaving the restaurant with his red hat.

Mr Hunter, who is from the Texas city, was having a meal with his friends at a Whataburger restaurant in Thousands Oaks when the incident took place.

"I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off," Mr Hunter told News 4 San Antonio.

"I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me".

Trump said the protester had been “throwing punches.” By the time a POLITICO reporter spotted the protester being led from the floor of South Point Arena by security personnel, the man was not throwing punches.

According to multiple South Point security personnel, the man did not throw any punches. Trump "was just over-exaggerating," said one security guard, who asked that his name not be used.

“We’re not allowed to punch back any more,” Trump lamented. The billionaire said he missed the “good old days,” when the man would be treated differently.

“You know what they used to do to a guy like that in a place like this?” Trump said. “They’d be carried out on a stretcher, folks.”

yeah because you guys weren't violent before that

so why was he at a trump rally? did he heckle?

SAN ANTONIO - Police are investigating after a teen says he was verbally attacked and assaulted at a Whataburger for wearing a Make America Great Again hat.
Viral video: Teen says he was attacked for wearing 'Make American Great Again' hat

This is the low life scum of society those leftist Trump haters will stoop to their mental illness level and attack them for wearing a gawd dam hat.

How dare you Trump hating scum ever, ever flip onto Trump supporters that they are the violent ones when over and over article after article is is you low life scum Trump haters who are violent and attack people.

You are a pathetic excuse for a human in fact animals have more respect and dignity then you losers do.

I'm surprised health rules allowed such a shitty hat in there to start with. People were eating there.

I'm jealous. Wish we had a Whataburger here. :oops:

I'm surprised health rules allowed such a shitty hat in there to start with. People were eating there.

^^^ this filth condones adults attacking teenage kids exercising their constitutional rights. More proof the left should be defeated not compromised with.

Try again.......”Bring a gun to a knife fight”

Hint: Not Trump

ah - the whole "they made me do it" or "they were violent first" argument.

and the left wonders why they are compared to children a lot.

America needs to decide if they want a party fueled by rage and anger entrusted to run the Country. They smash windows, burn cars, assault rally attendees of the opposing party, call for Cabinet members of the opposing party to be assaulted....

Who wants this?

Get in their faces- obie

So fuck off with your bullshit.

several INFLUENTIAL PUBLIC FIGURES have sanctioned harassment of persons who, simply, DISAGREE with their specific political agendas. Two such rabble rousers are Maxine
Waters and Linda Sarsour. Persons who engage in such harassment SHOULD be questioned as to their
INSPIRATIONS.

America needs to decide if they want a party fueled by rage and anger entrusted to run the Country. They smash windows, burn cars, assault rally attendees of the opposing party, call for Cabinet members of the opposing party to be assaulted....

Who wants this?

IMHO------Maxine Waters and Linda Sarsour

There are a lot of people in the USA who have been brainwashed to believe they do want to eliminate Policing, ICE, loot, burn cars.....it's what the radical left does best.
After all, don't we all agree they ARE the party of hatred? (while all the while pointing at the other, non violent side as the perps?)

If ever the Left is allowed to re-gain power, this won't just be a common occurrence....it'll be rewarded behavior. Maybe paid behavior or worse. Is there a limit to what these people won't do?
Trump needs to pack not just the SCOTUS with reasonable people, but all the lower courts as well. It's critical at this junction in our history.

There are a lot of people in the USA who have been brainwashed to believe they do want to eliminate Policing, ICE, loot, burn cars.....it's what the radical left does best.
After all, don't we all agree they ARE the party of hatred? (while all the while pointing at the other, non violent side as the perps?)

If ever the Left is allowed to re-gain power, this won't just be a common occurrence....it'll be rewarded behavior.
Trump needs to pack not just the SCOTUS with reasonable people, but all the lower courts as well. It's critical at this junction in our history.

not all demos are nuts

Democrat incitement. They've incited this kind of violence since Election Day. Maxine Waters should be in jail.

several INFLUENTIAL PUBLIC FIGURES have sanctioned harassment of persons who, simply, DISAGREE with their specific political agendas. Two such rabble rousers are Maxine
Waters and Linda Sarsour. Persons who engage in such harassment SHOULD be questioned as to their
INSPIRATIONS.

I agree, but I don't think you included all the scum advocating violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back