Leftist bully attacks two 14 year olds for wearing MAGA hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arm yourself and your family. Democrats want mass civil unrest chaos. They're fomenting it daily. I strongly advise folks to get prepared to defend themselves and their families. Look into obtaining effective firearms. And then learn how to use them. Also teach your family how to use them.

Democrats are now openly inciting violence against Republicans. It isn't just a case of being 'paranoid.' They are openly inciting it. So if you're a Republican, you're prey now. You really should consider getting prepared to defend yourself. Do it now.

SAN ANTONIO - Police are investigating after a teen says he was verbally attacked and assaulted at a Whataburger for wearing a Make America Great Again hat.
Viral video: Teen says he was attacked for wearing 'Make American Great Again' hat

This is the low life scum of society those leftist Trump haters will stoop to their mental illness level and attack them for wearing a gawd dam hat.

How dare you Trump hating scum ever, ever flip onto Trump supporters that they are the violent ones when over and over article after article is is you low life scum Trump haters who are violent and attack people.

You are a pathetic excuse for a human in fact animals have more respect and dignity then you losers do.

Do you think we care, really, Trump has done so much damage with his filthy mouth, that is what we care about.

You whimps can sure dish it out but not take it. Don't expect us to be silent as you trash it out.

You'll care when retaliation sets in and when you get bitch slapped? Not a syllable...not one

Oh what are you going to do? the teen does even know what is up and what is down yet he wears a hat Make America Great Again. He isn't old enough to even know shit. He is a teen. His parents should not of let him out of the house with that hat, they are probably looking for a lawsuit.
Oh my, you support letting little kids decide what sex they are, support giving them treatments irreversible to become what they think they are. But a teenager can't pick out a hat to wear? You're proof that liberalism is a mental disease.

Not a hat to Make America Great Again, as he has no clue of what the US is really about. He certainly has grown so yes, he can have sexual feelings, I mean a teen by definition is in puberty.

Using threats and intimidation to enforce your political views is also referred to as terrorism.

Texas teenager attacked on video for wearing Make America Great Again hat

A 16-year-old boy has been verbally abused and assaulted at a restaurant for wearing one of Donald Trump’s trademark “Make America Great Again” hats.

The ordeal, which took place in San Antonio, was caught on camera and has been widely shared.

The clip shows an unidentified suspect chucking a drink in Hunter Richard’s face while saying “you ain’t supporting s***” before leaving the restaurant with his red hat.

Mr Hunter, who is from the Texas city, was having a meal with his friends at a Whataburger restaurant in Thousands Oaks when the incident took place.

"I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off," Mr Hunter told News 4 San Antonio.

"I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me".

several INFLUENTIAL PUBLIC FIGURES have sanctioned harassment of persons who, simply, DISAGREE with their specific political agendas. Two such rabble rousers are Maxine
Waters and Linda Sarsour. Persons who engage in such harassment SHOULD be questioned as to their
INSPIRATIONS.

I agree, but I don't think you included all the scum advocating violence.

yep.

it's 100% stupid. most of it however is "hit back" and not "go find someone and just hit them for them saying something we don't like.

No it's not. The altRight showed up with helmets and brass knuckles. Read the police report.

if i were going somewhere that the anti-fa said they were going to "protest" i'd make sure i could take care of myself also. leave me alone, nothing happens. get in my face, problems. i wouldn't expect to be able to get into their face and shout how i feel and whack 'em with a stick, why should they?

SAN ANTONIO - Police are investigating after a teen says he was verbally attacked and assaulted at a Whataburger for wearing a Make America Great Again hat.
Viral video: Teen says he was attacked for wearing 'Make American Great Again' hat

This is the low life scum of society those leftist Trump haters will stoop to their mental illness level and attack them for wearing a gawd dam hat.

How dare you Trump hating scum ever, ever flip onto Trump supporters that they are the violent ones when over and over article after article is is you low life scum Trump haters who are violent and attack people.

You are a pathetic excuse for a human in fact animals have more respect and dignity then you losers do.

Do you think we care, really, Trump has done so much damage with his filthy mouth, that is what we care about.

You whimps can sure dish it out but not take it. Don't expect us to be silent as you trash it out.

You'll care when retaliation sets in and when you get bitch slapped? Not a syllable...not one

Oh what are you going to do? the teen does even know what is up and what is down yet he wears a hat Make America Great Again. He isn't old enough to even know shit. He is a teen. His parents should not of let him out of the house with that hat, they are probably looking for a lawsuit.
Oh my, you support letting little kids decide what sex they are, support giving them treatments irreversible to become what they think they are. But a teenager can't pick out a hat to wear? You're proof that liberalism is a mental disease.

Constitutional rights apply to all citizens of the US...that includes this teenager.

The left's best bet on this one is to stfu

Constitutional rights apply to all citizens of the US...that includes this teenager.

Conservatives are so sensitive and timid theses days
Snowflakes

Snowflake

Maybe I can find him a safe space
You loons keep up attacking people for their political beliefs. Your kind will be the ones needing a safe place. Keep up that attitude. After we get more seats in both houses, we will probably get control of the supreme court. Please keep that attitude up!

So, in order not to be whimpy, if you have a shirt on that I don't like, I can shove your plate of mashed potatoes in your face?
Can you take it?

Lol, remember when trump was telling his supporters that he would pay the legal fees for people who beat up protestors?

That’s not what he said, let me help you.
There was someone at his rally that was planning to throw tomatoes at him or crowd, and Trump said if you see someone fixing to throw a tomato just knock the hell out of them, I’ll pay your legal bills.
Would you let someone throw tomatoes at you? You are welcome to protest but violence isn’t welcome.
If He could have told us Trumpsters to beat the protesters outside then maybe you would have a point, but he didn’t.
GO TRUMP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sO, TO KEEP FRO

So, in order not to be whimpy, if you have a shirt on that I don't like, I can shove your plate of mashed potatoes in your face?
Can you take it?

They'd bawl like a bitch

Not a hat to Make America Great Again, as he has no clue of what the US is really about. He certainly has grown so yes, he can have sexual feelings, I mean a teen by definition is in puberty.
Lol, you think elementary kids should be able to change their sex, even give them the medicine to help them do it. But a teenager shouldn't be able to choose a hat to wear. Got it.

Can you imagine if the tables were turned and people did that to the morons who voted for Obama . Imagine ripping off the hat that says HOPE and CHANGE lmfao.

Why that pussy bastard would have had ppl thrown into jail over it.

A teen can wear a hate hope and change, due to the fact he is hoping for a change in his life, but not Make American Great Again, does that say something to you,

When did Trump think America was great??? when he was raping bucks from the banks and his IPO , etc, or when he was grouping women?

It's no joke folks. Democrats are even attacking kids now. They've turned Republicans into prey. Better get armed and prepared to defend. If you're a Republican, you are prey now.

Lol, you think elementary kids should be able to change their sex, even give them the medicine to help them do it. But a teenager shouldn't be able to choose a hat to wear. Got it.

Teenagers are not elementary age. No wonder Trump loved the "poorly educated".

Stupid kid. What the hell did he expect to happen? Little shit.

He expected to be able to exercise his Constitutional rights ya fucking moron
Freedom of speech is not also freedom from consequences

Snowflake

Oh but you must get down on your kness for the Obama lover who threw the drink.

Conservatives are so sensitive and timid theses days
Snowflakes
35815147_10211985125519139_4066845214789074944_n.jpg

It's no joke folks. Democrats are even attacking kids now. They've turned Republicans into prey. Better get armed and prepared to defend. If you're a Republican, you are prey now.

Just keep your tinfoil hat tight. You'll be fine.

Snowflake

Is your crying closet full.

Karma got the POS....no surprise censorbook took the video down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back