Leftist bully attacks two 14 year olds for wearing MAGA hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, I hope they whoopped his ass all the way back to Trump country!!

It's all Trump country..... :eusa_dance:
You better believe all this wonderful country of ours is Trump's playground!! Especially on the east side of Chicago, I'd love to have master come by some dark misty night, just to reclaim some of his land...without back up!!
Good, I hope they whoopped his ass all the way back to Trump country!!

It's all Trump country..... :eusa_dance:

Yet he won by 80,000 votes in 3 states , so once again tell us its trump country.

To the victor go the spoils...
Trump is President of the United States. Not a few states.

It's no joke folks. Democrats are even attacking kids now. They've turned Republicans into prey. Better get armed and prepared to defend. If you're a Republican, you are prey now.

Just keep your tinfoil hat tight. You'll be fine.

Concealed/Open Carry. Nuff said.

Lets hear it for the gun nuts.
If you snowflakes are attacking people solely based on their political beliefs. Yes, we have the right to protect ourselves, and if more than one person attacks. The person can use deadly force to protect his life.

People like the guy from the article are pussies; that's why he was assaulting a 16 year old. Waste a couple of these motherfuckers and they'll fuck off real quick.

You know saying crap like that, while whining about violence is pretty hypocritical, don't you?

Just saw this on FOX....

The punk got fired from his job at a bar.

I would hope there is an ass whipping in his future.

Thanks so very much for the update. Upon seeing the video my reaction was a hope for justice. Instantly one of the things that came to mind was the firing of the liberal that was so smug he posted a video of himself ordering water at a Chick-Fil-A drive-through and making the gal at the window deal with his foolishness. I thought this hat stealing jerk was deserving to lose his job as well. Only I couldn't imagine he had any job worth keeping. Worked in a bar, that's interesting. A bartender exceeds my expectation, I could picture him as the guy who swept the floor and cleaned the johns. Or perhaps a bouncer?

If you snowflakes are attacking people solely based on their political beliefs. Yes, we have the right to protect ourselves, and if more than one person attacks. The person can use deadly force to protect his life.

People like the guy from the article are pussies; that's why he was assaulting a 16 year old. Waste a couple of these motherfuckers and they'll fuck off real quick.

You know saying crap like that, while whining about violence is pretty hypocritical, don't you?

I'm talking about self defense. Start getting in my face and assaulting me in person and I'm going to leave a healthy sized hole in your chest. Simple as that.

I'm talking about self defense. Start getting in my face and assaulting me in person and I'm going to leave a healthy sized hole in your chest. Simple as that.

Sure you will. What Caliber keyboard are you packing?

Violence from the left is becoming commonplace now. Time to put that party out of it's misery and vote Republican in November.
Winning elections isn't going to stop the snowball effect Democrats have started.

You need to arm yourself and be ready to cold cock anyone that comes near you talking shit.

ah - the whole "they made me do it" or "they were violent first" argument.
and the left wonders why they are compared to children a lot.
"You made me do it" is also an excuse used by wife-beaters.
Never made the argument.

However since you have gone there...it is funny that Trump introduces violence to our politics in his campaign then his supporters are surprised when violence visits them after he wins office.
trump introduced violencecin our politics?

ooook

If you think your life is in danger, you have the right to protect yourself. Even if it's deadly force. You people have lost you're minds. I mean after you lost the election, you run around wearing pussy hats and yelling at the sky. Lol, then you tell us you should be in charge. Lol, maybe in charge of a romper room.

Never made the argument.

However since you have gone there...it is funny that Trump introduces violence to our politics in his campaign then his supporters are surprised when violence visits them after he wins office.

ooook
I KNEW IT

Yeah, whatever. Anyway, you intentionally missed the point I see. You're comparing unprovoked assault to self defense. No, it's not hypocritical.

If you think your life is in danger, you have the right to protect yourself. Even if it's deadly force. You people have lost you're minds. I mean after you lost the election, you run around wearing pussy hats and yelling at the sky. Lol, then you tell us you should be in charge. Lol, maybe in charge of a romper room.

You should discuss your paranoia with your therapist. I don't think anybody else cares.

Yeah, whatever. Anyway, you intentionally missed the point I see. You're comparing unprovoked assault to self defense. No, it's not hypocritical.

You bet Chicken Little.

You bet Chicken Little.

A non-argument. You've been defeated. You're now faced with a choice; leave with your tail between your legs or continue to be proven a fool.

identified as kino jimenez. already fired from job n deleted social media pages.

I'm surprised health rules allowed such a shitty hat in there to start with. People were eating there.

Erm... hat is not food. And wearing a hat is not unhealthy, no matter what the text.

How stupid are these people? The Trump derangement is turning them insane.

I'm surprised health rules allowed such a shitty hat in there to start with. People were eating there.

Erm... hat is not food. And wearing a hat is not unhealthy, no matter what the text.

How stupid are these people? The Trump derangement is turning them insane.

He's just demonstrating that he doesn't mind his party provoking violence. He lacks the balls to say it plainly.

You bet Chicken Little.

A non-argument. You've been defeated. You're now faced with a choice; leave with your tail between your legs or continue to be proven a fool.

Is that what you think?

Never made the argument.

ooook
Yeah.... It's Trump’s fault.

You bet Chicken Little.

Is that what you think?

Let me know when you're ready to continue the argument you abandoned rather than throw around ad hominem nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back