Leftist bully attacks two 14 year olds for wearing MAGA hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no joke folks. Democrats are even attacking kids now. They've turned Republicans into prey. Better get armed and prepared to defend. If you're a Republican, you are prey now.

Just keep your tinfoil hat tight. You'll be fine.

Concealed/Open Carry. Nuff said.

Lets hear it for the gun nuts.

I'm prepared to defend myself and my family if a Democrat attacks. I strongly urge all Republicans to be prepared as well. Democrats have shown they have no problem assaulting even kids. Best to be prepared for the worst.

It's no joke folks. Democrats are even attacking kids now. They've turned Republicans into prey. Better get armed and prepared to defend. If you're a Republican, you are prey now.

If you snowflakes are attacking people solely based on their political beliefs. Yes, we have the right to protect ourselves, and if more than one person attacks. The person can use deadly force to protect his life.

ah - the whole "they made me do it" or "they were violent first" argument.
and the left wonders why they are compared to children a lot.
"You made me do it" is also an excuse used by wife-beaters.
Never made the argument.

However since you have gone there...it is funny that Trump introduces violence to our politics in his campaign then his supporters are surprised when violence visits them after he wins office.

I'm prepared to defend myself and my family if a Democrat attacks. I strongly urge all Republicans to be prepared as well. Democrats have shown they have no problem assaulting even kids. Best to be prepared for the worst.

Coward.

If you snowflakes are attacking people solely based on their political beliefs. Yes, we have the right to protect ourselves, and if more than one person attacks. The person can use deadly force to protect his life.

Who do you think I attacked?

Coward.

Nah, i'm just prepared for the worst. Y'all have made Republicans prey. I'm completely prepared to respond effectively to any Democrat attack on me or my family.

The Democratic Party is a violent crazy cult

trump-supporters-attacked-compilation24.jpg

You shouldn't attack anyone, especially because of their political beliefs, but snowflakes think differently.

Violence from the left is becoming commonplace now. Time to put that party out of it's misery and vote Republican in November.

ONLY where Republicans are too classy or unable to hit back. These people are spineless cowards overcome with emotion via progressive propaganda.

Happening every day. Ignored by the msm, but wait till one of us strike back and defend ourselves.

Watch what happens of one of these left wing heroes in antifa or whatever scumbag loser left wing fascist organization, gets really hurt or killed.

All of a sudden it will be covered day and night.

Whats the answer?

People like the guy from the article are pussies; that's why he was assaulting a 16 year old. Waste a couple of these motherfuckers and they'll fuck off real quick.

Talking about how you'd like to punch somebody is not worse than actually assaulting a child with a Trump hat, nitwit.

You shouldn't attack anyone, especially because of their political beliefs, but snowflakes think differently.

The party of tolerance.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back