Leftist bully attacks two 14 year olds for wearing MAGA hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised health rules allowed such a shitty hat in there to start with. People were eating there.

Erm... hat is not food. And wearing a hat is not unhealthy, no matter what the text.

How stupid are these people? The Trump derangement is turning them insane.

A shitty hat should not be around food. You don't get that?

Poor kid couldn't defend himself. He's learned a very sad and dangerous lesson. You should always be in a position to effectively defend yourself. If you're currently still in that position, i strongly urge you to correct that.

Violence is wrong, the side does not matter and those that are okay with "their" side doing it because the other side does it are equally wrong.

Justifying violence is wrong and then everyone scratches their heads when we have mass shootings?

I'm surprised health rules allowed such a shitty hat in there to start with. People were eating there.

Erm... hat is not food. And wearing a hat is not unhealthy, no matter what the text.

so if im wearing my blacktop mojo hat at whataburger, im fair game for assault?

Last edited:

Such a tough guy.

:bigboy:

Trump has created animosity. Those supporting him, support the animosity.

Such a tough guy.

Such a tough guy.

So its cool when one of these terrorists assaulting a Trump supporter gets a couple holes blown through them? Cool! Long as we are on same page. You think terrorist activity is OK as long as its against AMERICANS and I think its OK for those AMERICANS to defend themselves against the terrorists you defend. Awesome!

so if im wewring my blacktop mojo hat at whataburger, im fair game for assault?

Not sure what wewring means, but good for you.

Yes, because you're right wing scum. Intolerance is okay when it's people that don't think like I do. Has anybody seen my meds?

Such a tough guy.

Such a tough guy.

Such a tough guy.

So its cool when one of these terrorists assaulting a Trump supporter gets a couple holes blown through them? Cool! Long as we are on same page. You think terrorist activity is OK as long as its against AMERICANS and I think its OK for those AMERICANS to defend themselves against the terrorists you defend. Awesome!

The looney left have all become terrorists

Using threats and intimidation to enforce your political views is also referred to as terrorism.

Texas teenager attacked on video for wearing Make America Great Again hat

A 16-year-old boy has been verbally abused and assaulted at a restaurant for wearing one of Donald Trump’s trademark “Make America Great Again” hats.

The ordeal, which took place in San Antonio, was caught on camera and has been widely shared.

The clip shows an unidentified suspect chucking a drink in Hunter Richard’s face while saying “you ain’t supporting s***” before leaving the restaurant with his red hat.

Mr Hunter, who is from the Texas city, was having a meal with his friends at a Whataburger restaurant in Thousands Oaks when the incident took place.

"I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off," Mr Hunter told News 4 San Antonio.

"I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me".

He was actually physically attacked.

Yes, because you're right wing scum. Intolerance is okay when it's people that don't think like I do. Has anybody seen my meds?

The caring left wing, who kill babies, endorse adults attacking kids in restaurants, and who are wholly supportive of MS13 child sex traffickers:

Hag1.jpg
<<<Care's selfie.

Using threats and intimidation to enforce your political views is also referred to as terrorism.

A 16-year-old boy has been verbally abused and assaulted at a restaurant for wearing one of Donald Trump’s trademark “Make America Great Again” hats.

The ordeal, which took place in San Antonio, was caught on camera and has been widely shared.

The clip shows an unidentified suspect chucking a drink in Hunter Richard’s face while saying “you ain’t supporting s***” before leaving the restaurant with his red hat.

Mr Hunter, who is from the Texas city, was having a meal with his friends at a Whataburger restaurant in Thousands Oaks when the incident took place.

"I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off," Mr Hunter told News 4 San Antonio.

"I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me".

several INFLUENTIAL PUBLIC FIGURES have sanctioned harassment of persons who, simply, DISAGREE with their specific political agendas. Two such rabble rousers are Maxine
Waters and Linda Sarsour. Persons who engage in such harassment SHOULD be questioned as to their
INSPIRATIONS.

I agree, but I don't think you included all the scum advocating violence.

Whaaaaaaa, he said those protestors should have their asses kicked. He is right, why are you guys at Trump rallies? to listen to Trump? no, to cause problems and piss people off? yes
so you what do you expect?
and you guys were violent long before Trump.
Republicans have never had riots at their conventions.

They show up to shut down free speech and physically attack those who support it.

Trump supporter sucker-punches protester - Reuters TV

ah - the whole "they made me do it" or "they were violent first" argument.
and the left wonders why they are compared to children a lot.
"You made me do it" is also an excuse used by wife-beaters.
Never made the argument.

However since you have gone there...it is funny that Trump introduces violence to our politics in his campaign then his supporters are surprised when violence visits them after he wins office.
trump introduced violencecin our politics?

ooook

There were a lot of GOP candidates in 2016….maybe I missed it. Can you quote other GOP candidates that said “I’d like to punch him in the face”? I was under the impression that from this campaign, Trump was the only one who did that.

There are a lot of people in the USA who have been brainwashed to believe they do want to eliminate Policing, ICE, loot, burn cars.....it's what the radical left does best.
After all, don't we all agree they ARE the party of hatred? (while all the while pointing at the other, non violent side as the perps?)

If ever the Left is allowed to re-gain power, this won't just be a common occurrence....it'll be rewarded behavior.
Trump needs to pack not just the SCOTUS with reasonable people, but all the lower courts as well. It's critical at this junction in our history.

not all demos are nuts
Agreed.

I would actually support the dems if they purged the commies from the party, just like I would support the worthless GOP if they.....lolololol.....I just couldn't finish that sentence. The GOP could get rid of all the totalitarian religious nazis who hate freedom, and I still would have trouble supporting that useless fools. They need a major shake-up.

If only there were a party of serious people committed to real change without the commies and jesus nazis.

Either way...

I would prefer to all as much speech as possible without government intervention. Let the violent suffer the consequences, not the speaker.

Trump supporter sucker-punches protester - Reuters TV
:boohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back