Leftist bully attacks two 14 year olds for wearing MAGA hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah - the whole "they made me do it" or "they were violent first" argument.
and the left wonders why they are compared to children a lot.
"You made me do it" is also an excuse used by wife-beaters.
Never made the argument.

However since you have gone there...it is funny that Trump introduces violence to our politics in his campaign then his supporters are surprised when violence visits them after he wins office.
trump introduced violencecin our politics?

ooook
Yeah.... It's Trump’s fault.

In part yes.
There is no excuse for violence. But when you sponsor it, don’t act surprised when it comes back at you.

It’s the same thing with the Democrats and the Senate filibuster. The Dems stupidly suspended the filibuster….and now that the GOP is in the majority, they have every right to suspend it further because the precedent has been set.

Never made the argument.

However since you have gone there...it is funny that Trump introduces violence to our politics in his campaign then his supporters are surprised when violence visits them after he wins office.

ooook

There were a lot of GOP candidates in 2016….maybe I missed it. Can you quote other GOP candidates that said “I’d like to punch him in the face”? I was under the impression that from this campaign, Trump was the only one who did that.
That was Bob Deniro

Never made the argument.

ooook

There were a lot of GOP candidates in 2016….maybe I missed it. Can you quote other GOP candidates that said “I’d like to punch him in the face”? I was under the impression that from this campaign, Trump was the only one who did that.
only candidate maybe. unless you count hillary going nuts on assange.

Never made the argument.

ooook

That was Bob Deniro

Can you quote Bob saying that?

Never made the argument.

ooook

In part yes.
There is no excuse for violence. But when you sponsor it, don’t act surprised when it comes back at you.

It’s the same thing with the Democrats and the Senate filibuster. The Dems stupidly suspended the filibuster….and now that the GOP is in the majority, they have every right to suspend it further because the precedent has been set.
I don't think anyone is sponsoring violence other than Democrats.

Never made the argument.

ooook

That was Bob Deniro

Can you quote Bob saying that?
please.

these days can you quote him NOT saying that.

Never made the argument.

ooook

In part yes.

I don't think anyone is sponsoring violence other than Democrats.

We’ve had what 8 threads praying for a civil war all (or primarily all) authored by right wing nut jobs like yourself on this board alone?
Trump said he wanted to punch someone in the face at a rally, said he’d pay the legal bills for acts of violence at another….
And of course the guy who mowed down a protestor in Charlottesville is in court today.

I’m sure there are Dems who are just as belligerent but it certainly isn’t lonely in that quarter.

I was liberal back during the Nixon admin. Anti war and all that pro environment, anti gun stuff. But liberals NOW are like militant arm of the Milizia Volontaria per la Sicurezza Nazionale , the black shirts. Ultimately, fascists. New age Liberals want to dictate everything and they aren't above scare tactics and intimidation like Mussolini's thugs were.
Scare tactics and intimidation like this?
tiki torch neo nazis in charlottesville - Bing images

Lame O...……….

Using threats and intimidation to enforce your political views is also referred to as terrorism.

Texas teenager attacked on video for wearing Make America Great Again hat

A 16-year-old boy has been verbally abused and assaulted at a restaurant for wearing one of Donald Trump’s trademark “Make America Great Again” hats.

The ordeal, which took place in San Antonio, was caught on camera and has been widely shared.

The clip shows an unidentified suspect chucking a drink in Hunter Richard’s face while saying “you ain’t supporting s***” before leaving the restaurant with his red hat.

Mr Hunter, who is from the Texas city, was having a meal with his friends at a Whataburger restaurant in Thousands Oaks when the incident took place.

"I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off," Mr Hunter told News 4 San Antonio.

"I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me".

Wonder where they got the idea to resort to violence? This may be a clue....

Trump on protester: 'I’d like to punch him in the face'

Trump said the protester had been “throwing punches.” By the time a POLITICO reporter spotted the protester being led from the floor of South Point Arena by security personnel, the man was not throwing punches.

According to multiple South Point security personnel, the man did not throw any punches. Trump "was just over-exaggerating," said one security guard, who asked that his name not be used.

“We’re not allowed to punch back any more,” Trump lamented. The billionaire said he missed the “good old days,” when the man would be treated differently.

“You know what they used to do to a guy like that in a place like this?” Trump said. “They’d be carried out on a stretcher, folks.”

You're pathetic

Assault on a minor and theft of property.

That's a hard video to watch.

The assailant's face is clearly visible. His voice is clearly heard. His name will be out shortly . His actions are now recorded for all to see--his boss, his family. I feel sorry for his family when the crap hits the fan. It will be interesting to see where this story goes over the next few days.

If he has a good paying job, his company and his boss will have to stand behind his actions or can him. I wouldn't want to be his boss right now or the company where he works. Ugly.

If you can't exercise tolerance and self restraint in public, why would a company want to take the risk of having you on their payroll?

I wonder what he does for a living. Won't have to wonder long. This guy is infamous now.

Stay tuned. Sad.
He’ll be fone. He’ll get planty raised in a GoFundMe, and nobody will remember this a week or 2 from now.

Kino Jimenez: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

dude who threw the drink. already fired, social media deleted and the bar that fired him went ahead and deleted their social media page.

i think this social warrior crap is going to kill social media in the end. at this point if i were the colorado baker, the red hen or anyone else getting slammed for bad reviews from people who have never used the service should just take down their yelp pages - i wonder if they even could.

Assault on a minor and theft of property.

That's a hard video to watch.

The assailant's face is clearly visible. His voice is clearly heard. His name will be out shortly . His actions are now recorded for all to see--his boss, his family. I feel sorry for his family when the crap hits the fan. It will be interesting to see where this story goes over the next few days.

If he has a good paying job, his company and his boss will have to stand behind his actions or can him. I wouldn't want to be his boss right now or the company where he works. Ugly.

If you can't exercise tolerance and self restraint in public, why would a company want to take the risk of having you on their payroll?

I wonder what he does for a living. Won't have to wonder long. This guy is infamous now.

Stay tuned. Sad.
He’ll be fone. He’ll get planty raised in a GoFundMe, and nobody will remember this a week or 2 from now.
You misspelled panty.

Never made the argument.

ooook

In part yes.

Wait, I get that, but republicans don't advocate violence. Other than Trump saying take the protestors out on a stretcher, no republican has been close.
My question is why do lefties show up to rallies they don't want to be at, just to start fights? you just don't see right wingers ever do this stuff.

Such a tough guy.

:bigboy:

Trump has created animosity. Those supporting him, support the animosity.

Such a tough guy.

Such a tough guy.

So its cool when one of these terrorists assaulting a Trump supporter gets a couple holes blown through them? Cool! Long as we are on same page. You think terrorist activity is OK as long as its against AMERICANS and I think its OK for those AMERICANS to defend themselves against the terrorists you defend. Awesome!

Well if that's what a person thinks they have to do so be it. But at the same time that means people can just blow away Trump supporters since they have actually committed acts of terror against US citizens . Ask Heather Heyer.

Such a tough guy.

Such a tough guy.

Such a tough guy.

So its cool when one of these terrorists assaulting a Trump supporter gets a couple holes blown through them? Cool! Long as we are on same page. You think terrorist activity is OK as long as its against AMERICANS and I think its OK for those AMERICANS to defend themselves against the terrorists you defend. Awesome!

Well if that's what a person thinks they have to do so be it. But at the same time that means people can just blow away Trump supporters since they have actually committed acts of terror against US citizens . Ask Heather Heyer.

You are insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back