Leftist bully attacks two 14 year olds for wearing MAGA hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never made the argument.

However since you have gone there...it is funny that Trump introduces violence to our politics in his campaign then his supporters are surprised when violence visits them after he wins office.
trump introduced violencecin our politics?

ooook
Yeah.... It's Trump’s fault.

In part yes.
There is no excuse for violence. But when you sponsor it, don’t act surprised when it comes back at you.

It’s the same thing with the Democrats and the Senate filibuster. The Dems stupidly suspended the filibuster….and now that the GOP is in the majority, they have every right to suspend it further because the precedent has been set.
Wait, I get that, but republicans don't advocate violence. Other than Trump saying take the protestors out on a stretcher, no republican has been close.
My question is why do lefties show up to rallies they don't want to be at, just to start fights? you just don't see right wingers ever do this stuff.

The guy who mowed down the woman in Charlottesville was invited to their demonstration?
I have no idea, but that has nothing to do with politics. That was about a statue, I think the people wanting the statue started the rallies, the lefties then showed up, why????
They knew they were gonna start shit,

The left can't just let things go. They lost let it go.
Republicans do not protest leftwing speakers, they do not show up to leftwing political rallies, they have never encouraged publicly attacking democrat administration officials, they don't incite violence and encourage riots.

The person that did that in Charlottesville did so with no backing from any conservative or republican that I am aware of, and should be in jail. Killing someone is a serious crime and that person should receive the death penalty.

Figures you would say that.

Why not. That's what Trump has done.
In your mind that gives this guy the right to Harras two teenagers?

No, but there are going to be consequences for supporting Trump and the animosity he encourages.. You Trump lovers just need to face that. This is a man locking up babies. So really I don't give a fuck about you trump lovers whining.
You dumb ass. You have extreme comprehension issues. You may be able to read but you can’t absorb the context. My god you are stupid.

You're the dumb ass. The fact is there will be consequences of supporting Trump and his hatred.
Please take your meds and ask for help. You are too ignorant to participate in society. Every post of your is complete and utter drivel.

Such a tough guy.

:bigboy:

Trump has created animosity. Those supporting him, support the animosity.

Such a tough guy.

Such a tough guy.

So its cool when one of these terrorists assaulting a Trump supporter gets a couple holes blown through them? Cool! Long as we are on same page. You think terrorist activity is OK as long as its against AMERICANS and I think its OK for those AMERICANS to defend themselves against the terrorists you defend. Awesome!

The looney left have all become terrorists

There is no loony left. The loons are people who defend a man who locks up infants.

You are dumb enough to be either Maxine Waters or Sheila Jackson’s offspring.

Try something more original, for both these ladies are far greater than the orange trash you worship..

No, but there are going to be consequences for supporting Trump and the animosity he encourages.. You Trump lovers just need to face that. This is a man locking up babies. So really I don't give a fuck about you trump lovers whining.
You dumb ass. You have extreme comprehension issues. You may be able to read but you can’t absorb the context. My god you are stupid.

You're the dumb ass. The fact is there will be consequences of supporting Trump and his hatred.

The consequences will be all yours…...

Not everyone is like this dude. I just partied with a guy who likes trump (i don't if you haven't noticed) and we had a nice conversation about why both of us feel why we do. Off the internet and off the tv there is alot more that connectys us than divides us., and most people are civil.

My best bud is a Trumpling.
We have amazing conversations about politics - they're always good natured and we end up laughing.
I gave him a Trumpy Bear for his birthday. :D

Not everyone is like this dude. I just partied with a guy who likes trump (i don't if you haven't noticed) and we had a nice conversation about why both of us feel why we do. Off the internet and off the tv there is alot more that connectys us than divides us., and most people are civil.

My best bud is a Trumpling.
We have amazing conversations about politics - they're always good natured and we end up laughing.
I gave him a Trumpy Bear for his birthday. :D

I used to think you were a guy.

The Division Pimps on both ends are just LOVING this shit.

Ka-ching!
rich-monopoly-man.jpg

So its cool when one of these terrorists assaulting a Trump supporter gets a couple holes blown through them? Cool! Long as we are on same page. You think terrorist activity is OK as long as its against AMERICANS and I think its OK for those AMERICANS to defend themselves against the terrorists you defend. Awesome!
The looney left have all become terrorists

There is no loony left. The loons are people who defend a man who locks up infants.
You are dumb enough to be either Maxine Waters or Sheila Jackson’s offspring.

Try something more original, for both these ladies are far greater than the orange trash you worship..
Again, try reading. I am not a supporter. Those two are dumb as dirt , If you support them you are dumber than dirt. Educate yourself and become a useful member of society. Again I say try reading and comprehension. It will hopefully keep you from making a bigger moron of yourself.

"You made me do it" is also an excuse used by wife-beaters.
Never made the argument.

However since you have gone there...it is funny that Trump introduces violence to our politics in his campaign then his supporters are surprised when violence visits them after he wins office.

ooook

There were a lot of GOP candidates in 2016….maybe I missed it. Can you quote other GOP candidates that said “I’d like to punch him in the face”? I was under the impression that from this campaign, Trump was the only one who did that.
That was Bob Deniro

Can you quote Bob saying that?
Yes......so could you.
Google is our friend.

Never made the argument.

ooook

There were a lot of GOP candidates in 2016….maybe I missed it. Can you quote other GOP candidates that said “I’d like to punch him in the face”? I was under the impression that from this campaign, Trump was the only one who did that.
That was Bob Deniro

Here, I just saved you a 5 second Google search... it is about 35 seconds in where Deniro says this:

Didn’t know bob ran for office

Very soon leftists will be justifying and committing violence and terrorism against those on the right. It's just a matter of time. As they find themselves losing elections, the court, and the confidence of the public.
They already are.
I agree, but this is nothing compared to what it will evolve to...daily shootings, bombings, etc. They will basically use the Islamist playbook, attack innocent people and then claim victimhood.

Such a tough guy.

You are so full of shit...

Where were you at when obongo was doing the same thing?

Wearing diapers

ooook
Yeah.... It's Trump’s fault.

In part yes.
There is no excuse for violence. But when you sponsor it, don’t act surprised when it comes back at you.

It’s the same thing with the Democrats and the Senate filibuster. The Dems stupidly suspended the filibuster….and now that the GOP is in the majority, they have every right to suspend it further because the precedent has been set.
Wait, I get that, but republicans don't advocate violence. Other than Trump saying take the protestors out on a stretcher, no republican has been close.
My question is why do lefties show up to rallies they don't want to be at, just to start fights? you just don't see right wingers ever do this stuff.

The guy who mowed down the woman in Charlottesville was invited to their demonstration?
I have no idea, but that has nothing to do with politics. That was about a statue, I think the people wanting the statue started the rallies, the lefties then showed up, why????
They knew they were gonna start shit,

The left can't just let things go. They lost let it go.
Republicans do not protest leftwing speakers, they do not show up to leftwing political rallies, they have never encouraged publicly attacking democrat administration officials, they don't incite violence and encourage riots.

The person that did that in Charlottesville did so with no backing from any conservative or republican that I am aware of, and should be in jail. Killing someone is a serious crime and that person should receive the death penalty.

“Jews will not replace us”was about a statue?

You people prefer killing babies outright.

Might be a good time to remind you that The Don is CinC of all military. Add in the vets and it just doesn't look good for you.

Actually I don't. A fetus is not a baby. Learn science. Commander Bone spurs means nothing to me. All the vets are not trump supporters.

Using threats and intimidation to enforce your political views is also referred to as terrorism.

Texas teenager attacked on video for wearing Make America Great Again hat

A 16-year-old boy has been verbally abused and assaulted at a restaurant for wearing one of Donald Trump’s trademark “Make America Great Again” hats.

The ordeal, which took place in San Antonio, was caught on camera and has been widely shared.

The clip shows an unidentified suspect chucking a drink in Hunter Richard’s face while saying “you ain’t supporting s***” before leaving the restaurant with his red hat.

Mr Hunter, who is from the Texas city, was having a meal with his friends at a Whataburger restaurant in Thousands Oaks when the incident took place.

"I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off," Mr Hunter told News 4 San Antonio.

"I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me".
Hopefully those responsible for this were arrested.

Obama should ultimately be held responsible

This type of event caught on video is the prime opportunity to teach the Libertard bully a lesson. As long as everything is on video self -defense will prevail. This is the violence we have come to because the left is LOSING.

Actually Obama was not doing the same thing. But I was in opposition to what he was doing.

ooook

That was Bob Deniro

Here, I just saved you a 5 second Google search... it is about 35 seconds in where Deniro says this:

Didn’t know bob ran for office

No, but every time he says he wants to commit a felony he gets cheers from Democrats.

Wearing diapers

I'm 57 bitch. I was running an organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back