Leftist bully attacks two 14 year olds for wearing MAGA hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty sad when wearing a hat saying you're for making America great gets you assaulted! You may like or not like Trump but what kind of person doesn't want America to be great or think that America isn't doing better in the last 18 months? America is doing real well, all the propaganda saying otherwise has all come from the anti-Trump media trying to whip up hate and they need held accountable.

Why not. That's what Trump has done.
In your mind that gives this guy the right to Harras two teenagers?

No, but there are going to be consequences for supporting Trump and the animosity he encourages.. You Trump lovers just need to face that. This is a man locking up babies. So really I don't give a fuck about you trump lovers whining.

You are so full of shit...

Where were you at when obongo was doing the same thing?
Wearing diapers

I'm 57 bitch. I was running an organization.
It probably failed. Or was a government program.

It's no joke folks. Democrats are even attacking kids now. They've turned Republicans into prey. Better get armed and prepared to defend. If you're a Republican, you are prey now.

Just keep your tinfoil hat tight. You'll be fine.

Concealed/Open Carry. Nuff said.

Lets hear it for the gun nuts.

I'm prepared to defend myself and my family if a Democrat attacks. I strongly urge all Republicans to be prepared as well. Democrats have shown they have no problem assaulting even kids. Best to be prepared for the worst.

firearm-handgun-revolver-gun-53351-640x480.png

Not for a misdemeanor. Probably just try to stop the guy to fight him or get hat back if it happened to my kids.

This would be a right time though.

Suspect Tries to Steal Car with Toddlers in Back Seat, Gets Shot in Head by Mother | Breitbart

No, but there are going to be consequences for supporting Trump and the animosity he encourages.. You Trump lovers just need to face that. This is a man locking up babies. So really I don't give a fuck about you trump lovers whining.
You people prefer killing babies outright.

Might be a good time to remind you that The Don is CinC of all military. Add in the vets and it just doesn't look good for you.

Actually I don't. A fetus is not a baby. Learn science. Commander Bone spurs means nothing to me. All the vets are not trump supporters.
She's a human fetus. A human being. A person. And more often than not, a girl.

trump introduced violencecin our politics?

ooook

There were a lot of GOP candidates in 2016….maybe I missed it. Can you quote other GOP candidates that said “I’d like to punch him in the face”? I was under the impression that from this campaign, Trump was the only one who did that.
That was Bob Deniro

Can you quote Bob saying that?

Here, I just saved you a 5 second Google search... it is about 35 seconds in where Deniro says this:

Didn’t know bob ran for office

Never said he did. You wanted a quote to him saying what he said. I provided that quote.

Why not. That's what Trump has done.

Wearing diapers

Not your bitch junior. Your organization probably failed given the ignorance you display or it was a government program.

Wearing diapers

I don't fail. And it was not a government program. But if it was, you have to actually have qualifications to work those, unlike a private job. Any idiot can start one of those.

I was liberal back during the Nixon admin. Anti war and all that pro environment, anti gun stuff. But liberals NOW are like militant arm of the Milizia Volontaria per la Sicurezza Nazionale , the black shirts. Ultimately, fascists. New age Liberals want to dictate everything and they aren't above scare tactics and intimidation like Mussolini's thugs were.
Scare tactics and intimidation like this?
tiki torch neo nazis in charlottesville - Bing images

Show us where they are assaulting people and stealing their property. Thanks!

Wearing diapers

I don't fail. And it was not a government program. But f it was, you haveto actually hav qulifications o worl hose, unlike a priva vusnsswrby anyidiot can start one.
You should try spell check while you are foaming at the mouth there sparky. You haven’t run any organization if you think you don’t need qualifications. However the fact you said that shows everyone here that you don’t. Keep digging your hole. It’s fun to watch someone implode. Please respond as I need more chuckles this afternoon.

Wearing diapers

Not your bitch junior. Your organization probably failed given the ignorance you display or it was a government program.

You are what I say you are since you want to talk shit. You have had no rebuttal to my responses so all you have left is to try the personal attack.

Such a tough guy.

Says a guy who wrote

watching the parade the democrat float comes by and has 2 posters that say Keep Immigrant Families Together one in Spanish one in English...I start booing and they threw candy at us so we kicked it back at them,we didn't want their commie candy!

Yes, but you will notice he didn't threaten them. Big difference if you're an honest person. Which we know you are not.

He did threaten them. His actions were a threat.

On which planet would that be?

Wearing diapers

You are what I say you are since you want to talk shit. You have had no rebuttal to my responses so all you have left is to try the personal attack.
Your responses are juvenile and have no substance or fact. There isn’t anything to rebut except your intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back