Leftist CBS runs prime time report on CHINA shipping Fentanyl raw chemicals to Mexico.

I'm not sure I understand your train of thought here. China sends raw materials all over the world. Isn't it Mexico's fault for letting the Fentanyl end up in the U.S?

I'm not sure I understand your train of thought here. China sends raw materials all over the world. Isn't it Mexico's fault for letting the Fentanyl end up in the U.S?
Yes Mexico is certainly complicit in the Fentanyl attack on our country, just as they facilitate the illegal immigrant attack on our country. But we are talking specifically about the chemicals required to produce Fentanyl that is going straight into the hands of the drug cartels. Fentanyl is then pressed into pills and then smuggled into the US.

For any Liberal who still thinks China isn't attacking the US with Fentanyl, maybe you will believe CBS.

There's already been far too much hate propaganda spinning against China, for objective people to believe an American agency's word.

China still marches on with an attitude of non-aggression, while America has built a reputation of starting continuous wars since the end of WW2 and further back.

Yes Mexico is certainly complicit in the Fentanyl attack on our country, just as they facilitate the illegal immigrant attack on our country. But we are talking specifically about the chemicals required to produce Fentanyl that is going straight into the hands of the drug cartels. Fentanyl is then pressed into pills and then smuggled into the US.

I mean by this logic we need to ban the chemicals used to make Sudafed. I just don't follow that train of thought. This is Mexico's fault, not China's.

There's already been far too much hate propaganda spinning against China, for objective people to believe an American agency's word.

China still marches on with an attitude of non-aggression, while America has built a reputation of starting continuous wars since the end of WW2 and further back.
I didn't have you figured for a China shill, but there it is.

I didn't have you figured for a China shill, but there it is.
If what I said in my reply to you was shilling for China then I'm guilty as charged.

I still see my opinion as being correct and provable in a forum where debating points count. That's not possible with someone who can only resort to ad hominem attacks. Nothing less than an apology is going to do now.

(I've decided to modify my approach with Americans and just start cutting right to the chase)

China still marches on with an attitude of non-aggression
Non-aggression? Does China need to bomb the White House with copy cat cruise missiles to meet your definition of aggression? How about sending known Covid infected travelers to America knowing full well what the consequences were going to be? How about relentless theft of American IP? Relentless cyber attacks? Relentless flooding of illegal drugs into our country?

Forum List

Back