Leftist Extremist views on race and gender is going to cost Harris the election

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
A lot I mean ALOT has changed in the past four years under Biden.

Tons of Americans who normally don’t vote are witnessing the leftist radical views infiltrate sports and education for example.

This means that a large segment of people who are witnessing their daughter forced to play volleyball or basketball with a biological male…. or they are witnessing their children being indoctrinated with radical race or gender…… there’s a good chance of these people are going to vote now and they’re not gonna vote for Harris because Harris supports that kind of filth.

That’s it that’s all there is to it. And the radical lefties Will in response to this lie and make things up, they really are living in their own world. Either they support the left wing extremist views on race or gender or they ignore it in pursuit of some anti-Trump ism or something.

• Fact
Reactions: Ava
Even though we had a record voter turn out in 2020. Something like 80 million Americans who were eligible to vote…. did not vote.

I believe that a lot of those folks are going to vote this November because more and more they are seeing left-wing racist viewpoints, and radical views on sex and Gender infiltrate their lives. It has infiltrated the sporting world for example more than ever in just these past few years

Left-wing racist views are also still infiltrating the workplace and more and more people are getting fed up with it.

• Thanks
I think just being stupid and clueless costs her the election.

But yeah, there's issues too
Harris not giving enough interviews, not doing press conferences at least like Trump does …is a part of the problem. Her attitude like you say is a part of the problem. And I submit that in addition to that the radical leftism like biological males playing in women’s sports is now a big part of the problem for the left. Along with their continuous, things like equity in the workplace.

There are A lot of the Americans who don’t vote and “stay out of politics”… but who for example watch sports…this group constitutes millions of people. Well, politics is now in their face, whether they like it or not ie biological males playing on women’s sports teams. Blm ideology is still a part of the sports world. I think a lot of these folks are gonna vote for Trump..

We can also include left wing supporters lying every day that Trump supporters are racist. They’re lying about that. I see it on the US message board where you have some of the left-wingers using terms like “White racism” and with no evidence to back it off. They’re calling Trump supporters racist with no evidence.

Last edited:
  • Fact
A lot I mean ALOT has changed in the past four years under Biden.

Tons of Americans who normally don’t vote are witnessing the leftist radical views infiltrate sports and education for example.

This means that a large segment of people who are witnessing their daughter forced to play volleyball or basketball with a biological male…. or they are witnessing their children being indoctrinated with radical race or gender…… there’s a good chance of these people are going to vote now and they’re not gonna vote for Harris because Harris supports that kind of filth.

That’s it that’s all there is to it. And the radical lefties Will in response to this lie and make things up, they really are living in their own world. Either they support the left wing extremist views on race or gender or they ignore it in pursuit of some anti-Trump ism or something.

What's radical about her?

The most radical seems to be she says something normal, something Republicans do, then they shout "COMMUNIST" at her, and all the ignorant Trump supporters say "Oh, it must be radical if they're shouting COMMUNIST"

The most radical seems to be she says something normal, something Republicans do, then they shout "COMMUNIST" at her, and all the ignorant Trump supporters say "Oh, it must be radical if they're shouting COMMUNIST"
She supports wokeism

Here’s your problem. Forget about Harris although she is wide open about being a supporter of BLM ideology. Whether or not she actually believes it or is doing it for power or money is another conversation, but she has been on record saying that she supports wokeism

The problem is that part of the left-wing modern ideology is things like “white privilege”, the idea of reparations for blacks, DEI…. major corporations putting out video saying ridiculous things like individualism is racist, or that white people need to feel sorry for themselves. Just ridiculous things like that. That is a part of the left-wing ideology today and Harris is not openly disagreeing with it , she has in fact embraced it.

There’s nothing to do with Harris being called a communist or something like that. That’s a different conversation ..And if you can’t recognize that a part of modern day leftist ideology is BLM, “white people are privileged” etc . I have no idea what to tell you man.

• Thanks

I think just being stupid and clueless costs her the election.

Stupid and Clueless? Oh, I wondered what that was!

Screen Shot 2024-09-05 at 2.02.02 PM.png

I would have just thought that insufferable and revolting. :smoke:

• Love
She supports wokeism

Here’s your problem. Forget about Harris although she is wide open about being a supporter of BLM ideology. Whether or not she actually believes it or is doing it for power or money is another conversation, but she has been on record saying that she supports wokeism

The problem is that part of the left-wing modern ideology is things like “white privilege”, the idea of reparations for blacks, DEI…. major corporations putting out video saying ridiculous things like individualism is racist, or that white people need to feel sorry for themselves. Just ridiculous things like that. That is a part of the left-wing ideology today and Harris is not openly disagreeing with it , she has in fact embraced it.

There’s nothing to do with Harris being called a communist or something like that. That’s a different conversation ..And if you can’t recognize that a part of modern day leftist ideology is BLM, “white people are privileged” etc . I have no idea what to tell you man.

Oh, "wokism" huh? You mean, she supports things that rednecks and hillbillies don't understand? Well... that's mindblowing, I'm sure someone wrote a 25 word dissertation about it at college entitles "Woke, da stuff I isn't to the liking, yeah?"

LET'S HOPE SO. I mean, if this woman's insane policies and designs aren't yet enough to wake this country the hell up, whatever will.
I could be wrong here, but I feel that this makes sense. That is to say that millions of people that were not going to vote are now going to vote for Trump… because of radical leftism infiltrating sports and the education system in the past two years.

Oh, "wokism" huh? You mean, she supports things that rednecks and hillbillies don't understand? Well... that's mindblowing, I'm sure someone wrote a 25 word dissertation about it at college entitles "Woke, da stuff I isn't to the liking, yeah?"
I’ve noticed this is usually where a lot of left-wingers go off the wall like you just did talking about rednecks and things like that.

Let’s just try and stay on topic here, and not use impolite language.

Wokeism /BLM/the idea that white people are privileged, that there are 100 genders, that a biological male can play on a women’s sports team, that a man can go into a woman’s bathroom… these exist in our country and they originate from the radical left. They are a part of today’s left-wing discourse and it is supported by a lot of Democrat politicians. Mainstream Americans don’t want anything to do with this stuff. That includes white Americans, black Americans, Americans are literally all over the country from different religions.

OK the point is that simple if you don’t understand it, there’s nothing I can do for you, my friend.

Your counterpoint above is not even a counter it’s not related to what I said.

Why are you using this term redneck. Like what is the similar to that … the N-word for blacks who support Harris? . Why are you talking like that. I don’t call Black people who support Harris the N-word. I don’t say that N-word people support Harris. Your discourse is really unfortunate… it’s almost like you are trying to start a poor discourse out of nowhere when we were having a civilized conversation until you made the post you did above.

Again I made the point to you about radical views on race and gender being part of today’s left-wing politics… you could either acknowledge it and own it not it’s up to you. I would also ask you are you voting for Harris and also disagreeing with their radical views on race or gender, or do you agree with the left-wing radical views on racing gender and in addition to that you’re voting for Harris? Which one is it bc I understand that some Americans know that the left-wing has hard-core views when it comes to race and gender, but they are voting for Harris because they think Trump is the worst candidate or something of that nature.

Last edited:
There are a hundred reasons for costing Camel Hairless the election. "Race and Gender" are only two of them. They are definitly important issue that will tie her tongue but there are several others too.
Yes there are other issues. Like the mainstream Democrat politicians like Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi, and basically tons of Democrats supporting Israel. Because a lot of Democrat voters do not want to support Israel and their war in Gaza. And Harris is blatantly ignoring them. It’s really despicable on her part. This ain’t about supporting Israel or Palestine. It’s about the fact that a lot of Democrat voters do not support funding Israel’s war on Gaza with US tax payer money , but most Democrat politicians do. My point is that the Democrat politicians in this regard Don’t really care about what their own voters are telling them.

It appears to me that Harris and Walz are trying to in some fashion downplay their history of supporting radical leftism when it comes to race, gender, or environment. So that’s really interesting and they should just be honest about their views.

Although Trump recently flip-flopped on marijuana. I wasn’t happy with that, but he is still not as bad as Kamala Harris when it comes to race and gender.

Trumps economy was way better compared to Harris as well. And under Biden we have had two new brutal wars start in Palestine and in Ukraine. They’ve affected the global economy too.

Yes there are other issues. Like the mainstream Democrat politicians like Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi, and basically tons of Democrats supporting Israel. Because a lot of Democrat voters do not want to support Israel and their war in Gaza.
So, it's even worse than I thought?
... This ain’t about supporting Israel or Palestine. It’s about the fact that a lot of Democrat voters do not support funding Israel’s war on Gaza with US tax payer money ...,
I can understand that.
It appears to me that Harris and Walz are trying to in some fashion downplay their history of supporting radical leftism when it comes to race, gender, or environment. So that’s really interesting and it should just be honest about their views.
Not only their views on those subjects but also the false details about their own lives.
Although Trump recently flip-flopped on marijuana. I wasn’t happy with that, but he is still not as bad as Kamala Harris when it comes to race and gender.
I agree with you on both of those isuess.
Trumps economy was way better compared to Harris as well. And under Biden we have had two new brutal wars start in Palestine and in Ukraine. They’ve affected the global economy too.
And they deny it! When does the lying stop and the truth begin with those two?

So, it's even worse than I thought?

I can understand that.

Not only their views on those subjects but also the false details about their own lives.

I agree with you on both of those isuess.

And they deny it! When does the lying stop and the trutrh begin with those two?
From what I understand, there are only a handful of Democrats who oppose Israel. Such as AOC to a mild extent. more so to Talib and Omar. The other ones were recently voted out of office after Israel spent millions of dollars to install pro Israel Democrat the place of the likes of Jamal.

But the mainstream Democrats like Schumer and Pelosi are major supporters of Israel. Chuck Schumer was actually at a rally with Mike Johnson praising Israel last year….. and you know what that is their choice. They have the freedom to do that. But I find it really disgraceful that massive amounts of Democrat voters are not being heard by their politicians. And frankly, the Democrat voters need to do better ….i would tell them stop voting for people that don’t agree with your views. Harris said she supports Israel so my point is not to pick sides in that conflict…. it is simply a matter of if a voter does not agree with funding Israel They should not vote for Harris, because Harris says she supports Israel.

To your questions I don’t know what happened to the Democrat party because it seems like even when Obama was in office they did not have such radical insane views on race/ gender. That’s just my position, but I know for a fact that in the past few years things have spun out of control with regards to men playing on women’s sports teams, men going into women’s bathrooms and things like this.

Forum List

Back