Leftist Reasoning- Arrest the Rancher- Look the Other way at the Border

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
The hypocrisy of the left is in full bloom on this issue. We see the left loons advocating the rule of law standing as justification to arrest him. Yet, beaners are passing them by on the left and right but they look the other way and call it 'tolerance'

What a crock of whale dung. It has to be across the board for me. If we go all out against illegal aliens/criminals then arresting the rancher falls within scope

-Geaux

Rightist reasoning: let the rich steal what they can, treat poor people like radioactive waste.

It got pretty close the other day. Real close.

People have just about had it with the dimocrap scum ruining this Country.

All we needed was one hot head, one mis-step, one nervous Federale, one person looking for a fight.

This was less about the BLM and one Rancher than it was about The People being tired of the Nazis running this government.

Will it happen? I don't know. Americans are really patient but if it happens, people will be SHOCKED at how fast it gets out of control.

Telling you, the Nazis of the dimocrap party better watch their asses.

Rightist reasoning: let the rich steal what they can, treat poor people like radioactive waste.

Actually conservative "reasoning" is: get the fuck out of the way of the people and let them fail or succeed based on their own merits.

Leftist reasoning: fuck successful people - take what they have and reward losers who refuse to contribute to society.

Thanks for sharing.

Do you have anything to add?

-Geaux

He just did, and it smells like SHIT.

b-1_zps033dedcc.jpg

What was he stealing you scum sucking lying piece of fucking shit?

WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE STEALING????

Grass? His cattle were eating grass and you call that stealing?

Water? Were his cattle drinking water?

Fuck you. You're a lying, scum sucking piece of shit.

If the government wanted cattle kept off their land, they should have fenced the land.

It got pretty close the other day. Real close.

People have just about had it with the dimocrap scum ruining this Country.

All we needed was one hot head, one mis-step, one nervous Federale, one person looking for a fight.

This was less about the BLM and one Rancher than it was about The People being tired of the Nazis running this government.

Will it happen? I don't know. Americans are really patient but if it happens, people will be SHOCKED at how fast it gets out of control.

Telling you, the Nazis of the dimocrap party better watch their asses.
Been saying that for a few years now.

The little leftist shit bags here been spewing their shit... "WELL GRAB YOUR GUNS AND START YOUR WAR THEN"... well you see who it was that GRABBED THE GUNS AND ALMOST STARTED A WAR! It wasn't the CITIZENS, it was an OUT OF CONTROL GOVERNMENT.

Ya there's a fight coming, I don't think there's any way around it at this point. We can't VOTE the government down in size, we have to TAKE the government in size.

Thanks for sharing.

Do you have anything to add?

-Geaux

Only that your reasoning is horribly flawed and the right picks the absolute worst kind of people to idolize.

You have been programmed well, brain dead one.

Keep up the good work spreading the leftist propaganda against America and the people. We need good little robots like you that will do whatever the government tells them, forever, without ever questioning. Don't worry, we will provide for you.

Nevada is an Open Range State

In the Western United States and Canada, open range is rangeland where cattle roam freely regardless of land ownership. The practice was used in Mexico, and some argue it may have been the predecessor to the open range practice in the American West,[1] which borrowed many other cattle raising techniques from Mexico.

Where there are "open range" laws, people wanting to keep animals off their property must erect a legal fence to keep animals out, as opposed to the "herd district" where an animal's owner must fence it in or otherwise keep it on the person's own property. Most eastern states and jurisdictions in Canada require owners to fence in or herd their livestock.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_range

If the government wanted cattle kept off their land, they should have fenced the land.

This early in the morning and already acting like a jackass, do you wake up every day with that horrible attitude? Why the hell do you even care? Millions got put out of their homes and people like you just yawned and said serves-em-right but one cowpoke gets in a little dustup with the feds and it's civil war time.

Should be NEVADA'S land anyway, not the federal governments.

This early in the morning and already acting like a jackass, do you wake up every day with that horrible attitude? Why the hell do you even care? Millions got put out of their homes and people like you just yawned and said serves-em-right but one cowpoke gets in a little dustup with the feds and it's civil war time.
You FAIL to see the point. This is the straw that broke the camels back. People are FED UP WITH BIG GOVERNMENT ACTING LIKE NAZI STORM TROOPERS!

Seems to me you haven't WOKE UP YET.

Actually conservative "reasoning" is: get the fuck out of the way of the people and let them fail or succeed based on their own merits.

Leftist reasoning: fuck successful people - take what they have and reward losers who refuse to contribute to society.

Agreed.

And I would add to Leftist reasoning this....TO BUY VOTES!

Progressives know they can use tax payer dollars to buy lots of votes, thus keeping them in power and enriching themselves, while implementing policies that damage nearly all Americans. Its a win win for them.

You FAIL to see the point. This is the straw that broke the camels back. People are FED UP WITH BIG GOVERNMENT ACTING LIKE NAZI STORM TROOPERS!

Nazi storm troopers would have slaughtered all the inbred hillbillies and be proud that the race is better off for it. The feds are not as bad as you seem to think.

The hypocrisy of the left is in full bloom on this issue. We see the left loons advocating the rule of law standing as justification to arrest him. Yet, beaners are passing them by on the left and right but they look the other way and call it 'tolerance'

What a crock of whale dung. It has to be across the board for me. If we go all out against illegal aliens/criminals then arresting the rancher falls within scope

-Geaux

Well, if the guy would only build a meth lab, grow weed and pollute the water and land with its by products all would be well.

Last edited:

Nazi storm troopers would have slaughtered all the inbred hillbillies and be proud that the race is better off for it. The feds are not as bad as you seem to think.
See... it's plain as the nose on your face where your head is it... "ALL THE INBRED HILLBILLIES." That's what you think of your fellow Americans that have the guts to stand up to a tyrannical government, you low life piece of anti American commie trash.

And I SAW what the FED's are, and they're WORSE than I thought they were, idiot.

You make me sick to my stomach, you pathetic excuse for a human being.

YOU are what is wrong with America, and when the shit does hit the fan, you're just the kind that I hope dies off quick.

Fuck you, and I hope you die.

Last edited:

Hey, we know the government don't want no stinking fences and Mexico appreciates it

-Geaux

See... it's plain as the nose on your face where your head is it... "ALL THE INBRED HILLBILLIES." That's what you think of your fellow Americans that have the guts to stand up to a tyrannical government.

You make me sick to my stomach, you pathetic excuse for a human being.

YOU are what is wrong with America, and when the shit does hit the fan, you're just the kind that I hope dies off quick.

Fuck you, and I hope you die.

Now there's a well thought out and finely nuanced political statement. My politics are not based on fear and loathing, you should try it sometime, just being afraid of real things and laughing at the phantom fears of others is pretty nice.

Forum List

Back