Leftist Rep. Jayapal is Ok With a Little Bit of Rape Action by Hamas

Jayapal, The Heinous One, spoke in such a way so as to intentionally diminish what Hamas had done to those innocent Jewish women and children. That is despicable and speaks volumes as to what a POS she is. She does not want to get into a "hierarchy of oppression"? Really??? REALLY????? That is the core of the leftist belief system!!

You and Jayapal are both despicable POS vile Jew-haters. Debating trash like you gives you too much legitimacy as a human being, as opposed to the worms you are.
You do make a fine German and your personal hatred for Muslims is on full display.

As for Jaypal, she makes a very good point that you cannot just look at Hamas crimes without taking in consideration of Israeli atrocities. Something you are way too pussy to discuss.

Last edited:
You do make a fine German and your personal hatred for Muslims is on full display.

As for Jay Jaypal, she makes a very good point that you cannot just look at Hamas crimes without taking in consideration of Israeli atrocities. Something you are way too pussy to discuss.
so true----the events of 2002 cannot be discussed without an understanding of
the utter filth and depravity of the Hindus of Bali, Indonesia. Also related to THAT
utter filth and depravity is the STINK of Tamil hindus in Sri Lanka

The "issue" you brought up with the Hindus in Sri Lanka. Do you have ADD??
OH!!!! you don't know? I will help----that JAYA ........what's her name.... is a TAMIL----
surely you have heard of TAMIL TIGERS? Check out the murder of Rajiv Gandhi---son
of Indira. ----by a Tamil lady

You fail whites aren't anyone's masters. Do you know what fail means you illiterate moron? 😄

Me and Joe Biden are both your masters, boy.

You wouldn't even be black unless Joe Biden allowed it. LOL

Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’​

OH!!!! you don't know? I will help----that JAYA ........what's her name.... is a TAMIL----
surely you have heard of TAMIL TIGERS? Check out the murder of Rajiv Gandhi---son
of Indira. ----by a Tamil lady
I have no clue what you are talking about or how it relates to the thread topic?

Me and Joe Biden are both your masters, boy.

You wouldn't even be black unless Joe Biden allowed it. LOL

Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’​

Black by executive decree-----like like KAMALA

As for Jaypal, she makes a very good point that you cannot just look at Hamas crimes without taking in consideration of Israeli atrocities. Something you are way too pussy to discuss.
Why would I hate Muslims?

😄

What a hilarious perspective, as if the night is something you have to work through.... But like I said, whenever you're done being a bitch let me know.
Clearly, you have issues to work through, and they probably enter your mind more so at night when you are not jerking off on the internet. For example, I suspect you have some unresolved issues about feeling sexually attractive toward me. Yeah, that's right. I did not forget that your prior avatar was a rainbow fist. LOL!!!!

Because you look the other way regarding Israeli atrocities and all you talk about is Hamas crimes.

Plus, you are doing everything in your power to get people to hate Jews.
What an imaginative life you lead, Jew-hater!

Clearly, you have issues to work through, and they probably enter your mind more so at night when you are not jerking off on the internet.
Now you're literally sharing your fantasy of my jerking off schedule and mistaking it for tough guy talk. :lmao:

You really are one hell of a fail white.
For example, I suspect you have some unresolved issues about feeling sexually attractive toward me. Yeah, that's right. I did not forget that your prior avatar was a rainbow fist. LOL!!!!
And in your thirsty Bingo brain you imagined that to be about you, did you? 😄

When are they going to learn to stop telling on themselves? :lmao:

Forum List

Back